Mariah Carey - The #1's Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mariah Carey - The #1's Tour

The #1's Tour is the upcoming world tour of American singer-songwriter Mariah Carey. The #1's Tour is an international extension of Mariah Carey’s concert residency supporting her 2015 compilation album, #1 to Infinity, a re-release of 1998’s #1's with an updated list of subsequent chart-toppers, including #1 singles from the albums, Rainbow (1999), The Emancipation of Mimi (2005) and E=MC˛ (2008). Her live residency took place at the Caesars Palace in Las Vegas from May 2015 to July 2017. Carey will return to Las Vegas later in 2018 with The Butterfly Returns, before embarking on the #1's Tour.

According to the RIAA, she is the third best-selling female artist (and sixteenth overall recording artist) with shipments of 64 million albums in the United States and the artist second to The Beatles to amass the most number of chart-topping singles (all eighteen of her #1 singles credit her as the lead artist) in the history of the Billboard Hot 100.

Re: Mariah Carey - The #1's Tour

Cool!

Comment

China and Europe are rumoured to be added soon.
      My Chart

Comment

SummerPeur, sis?
        Originally posted by beredy
        When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

I'll be going with some friends. Hopefully no issues this time!

Comment

Ooooh Halloween in Tokyo! I went to a massive street party on Halloween last year but it was beyond crowded, so this may be a better option as it’ll be less crowded

Comment

Exciting! But lose that hideous promo pic ASAP. It still looks like the advert for a strip club. :(
              To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

Yeah, the promo pic is tacky. I won't miss her this time around, though!
                You ain't gotta break down,
                YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

Originally posted by Goldmoney
                  SummerPeur, sis?

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

I don't like the promo pic so much too. Nice for some people she adds more dates
                    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

The photo is crap - she needs to take more suitable photos.

Courtesy of carloandrew:

Ticket prices are out now in the philippines

Vip is around 300usd. Vvip is around 500 usd

The venue's capacity is around 10k for concerts

The Smart Araneta Coliseum, known as The Big Dome, is an indoor multi-purpose sports arena that is part of the Araneta Center in the Cubao area of Quezon City, Philippines. It is one of the largest indoor arenas in Asia, and it is also one of the largest clear span domes in the world. The dome measures approximately 108.0 meters making it the largest dome in Asia from its opening in 1960 until 2001 when it was surpassed by the ?ita Stadium in Japan with a dome measuring 274.0 meters.

Comment

Mariah Carey Live In Concert Dates (so far):

Oct 07 - Auckland, New Zealand
                        Oct 10 - Melbourne, Australia
                        Oct 12 - Sydney, Australia
                        Oct 14 - Brisbane, Australia
                        Oct 16 - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
                        Oct 26 - Manila, Philippines
                        Oct 29 - Osaka, Japan
                        Oct 31 - Tokyo, Japan
                        Nov 03 - Singapore, Singapore
                        Nov 07 - Magelang, Indonesia
                        See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                        See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

Comment

I need European dates!
                          You ain't gotta break down,
                          YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

I saw her three years ago. The show was good but she was 2 hours late. Never again.
                            ? Girls' Generation ?
                            ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

The Special VIP ticket should have included a meet and greet!

Comment

Originally posted by joiPrince_JO
                                I saw her three years ago. The show was good but she was 2 hours late. Never again.
                                Poor dat

Comment

I'm so proud of her for touring basically endlessly at this stage in her career.

2013 - 3 shows - Australian Tour
                                  2014 - 20 shows - Elusive Chanteuse
                                  2016 - 31 shows - SSFT
                                  2017 - 22 shows - ATH
                                  2017 - 3 shows - Christmas Tour
                                  2018 - *11 shows - #1's Tour

That's 90 shows within 5 years. Plus 2 residencies along the way.

*as of April 2018 / confirmed shows.
                                  My Chart

Comment

SummerPeur, sis?
                                    Yes babe?

Already got my tickeetttttsssssss.

Counting down the days till I get to be in the presence of the kween.

Walking up and butterflies flying all over the place, M (the perfume) getting sprayed everywhere, lambs running around covered in rainbow glitter, pin the copyright lawsuit on the Grande games and Butterfly water being served on the rocks .
                                    Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                    Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                    So does her microphone

Comment

Yasssss jelly

Comment

This hasn't started yet but she has a pending residency right before it and the Christmas tour!

Comment

Just checked and there are still so many tickets available in Manila, and they began selling last March!

Celine had two shows in a much bigger venue and both were sold out in a day!

Comment

Mariah has cancelled her tour to AU & NZ due to “scheduling conflicts”

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokguy15
                                              Mariah has cancelled her tour to AU & NZ due to “scheduling conflicts”

Comment

It's probably because of the Stella mess (not to give her royalties and etc.) but imo she should do a damage control and schedule a new tour there. Any cancellations would be damaging for her brand.
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

^ There’s supposedly a world tour planned in support of her new album.

Comment

Good news then.

She should visit South America and Australia & New Zealand first to compensate for cancellations imo.
                                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I think she needs to try smaller venues here, Rod Laver Arena seats 16,000 people, no way in 2018 Mariah can fill that, she’s not really a thing here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokguy15
                                                        I think she needs to try smaller venues here, Rod Laver Arena seats 16,000 people, no way in 2018 Mariah can fill that, she’s not really a thing here anymore.

2013 - 13,371 / 13,371 - $2,501,820 - Sydney
                                                        2013 - 12,482 / 19,000 - $2,361,376 - Melbourne
                                                        2014 - 5,744 / 6,847 - $642,148 - Melbourne
                                                        2014 - 4,509 / 12,000 - $324,481 - Yarra Valley
                                                        2014 - 7,523 / 7,772 - $994,219 - Sydney
                                                        2014 - 6,071 / 11,000 - $605,781 - Brisbane
                                                        2014 - 7,294 / 8,000 - $860,376 - Auckland

Those have been her latest performances in Australia / NZ
                                                        My Chart

Comment

She did Charmbracelet World Tour: An Intimate Evening with Mariah Carey and it did well for her brand. She does not need to compete with Madonna or Celine (well, attendance-wise, she obviously won't be able to come close in the first place) in terms of having sell out shows. She needs to cater to as many fans as possible by letting them know that she is still around.

Comment

Is there any chance for South American dates? :-?

Comment

Working...
                                                            X