Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cher - The "Here We Go Again" Tour (Australia & USA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any idea how much tickets will be for the Canadian/American dates?

Comment

I know it’s not her first tour since the Farewell one, but if it’s her first world tour I quite like the title - very apt and tongue in cheek after Farewell.
      Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

She just included new songs (“Waterloo”, “Fernando” and “SOS”, at least) in the setlist... with the “Super Trouper” (MM2) outfit!

I’m looking for videos.
        vulnicura.

Comment

Re: Cher - The "Here We Go Again" Tour (Australia & USA)

There are also several new costumes, show looks great... but Iwas so hoping she’ll do Gimme Gimme Gimme...
          C h e r
          51 singles on Billboard Hot100~Top 10 albums in 5 decades~110+ million records sold
          Oscar~Grammy~Emmy~Golden Globe winner
          Touring force
          Legend

Comment

Full setlist:

Woman's World
            Strong Enough
            All or Nothing
            Little Man (Interlude)
            The Beat Goes On
            I Got You Babe
            Gypsys, Tramps & Thieves
            Dark Lady
            Half Breed
            Welcome to Burlesque
            Lie to Me (Interlude)
            Waterloo
            SOS
            Fernando
            After All
            Walking in Memphis
            The Shoop Shoop Song (It's in His Kiss)
            I Found Someone
            If I Could Turn Back Time
            Believe

Largely adapted from her Classic Cher show, but it's not surprising; Cher's been formatting a similar setlist across various tours for years now. Though she's an amazing performer and her tours are incredibly, it's not something I admire about her shows.

Comment

I was so hoping for I Hope You Find It for the encore and Gimme Gimme Gimme but 3 new songs is better than nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshie
                Largely adapted from her Classic Cher show, but it's not surprising; Cher's been formatting a similar setlist across various tours for years now. Though she's an amazing performer and her tours are incredibly, it's not something I admire about her shows.
                TBH I don't think her fanbase is big enough for her to go for deep cuts throughout the setlist. So she's good with the hits only setlist as it will sell tickets no matter what.
                I have received many gifts from God,
                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Considering the fact that she’d released just two albums in the last 17 years (a 3rd one is coming next week), I’m not surprised about the setlist.

She will provably include more DQ songs in the US leg, though.
                  vulnicura.

Comment

No California?!?

Comment

Was Fernando before Waterloo and SOS as the videos look like it was before not after.

Comment

I’m happy with a combination of classic Cher and new stuff. I just wish she added GGG cause that song would set the arena on fire! The reviews are gonna be the usual, good show, too many wigs, costumes blah blah blah... most people LOVE her shows.
                        C h e r
                        51 singles on Billboard Hot100~Top 10 albums in 5 decades~110+ million records sold
                        Touring force
                        Legend

Comment

The setlist is good. We have to remember that this is her first tour down under since 2005. About a third of the songs are new: Woman's World, Welcome to Burlesque, Waterloo, SOS & Fernando weren't performed on The Farewell Tour.

Comment

Originally posted by Debs_Wild
                            The setlist is good. We have to remember that this is her first tour down under since 2005. About a third of the songs are new: Woman's World, Welcome to Burlesque, Waterloo, SOS & Fernando weren't performed on The Farewell Tour.
                            Also 'I Got You Babe' and 'The Beat Goes On', so that's a big difference from her previous worldwide tour!
                            C h e r
                            Touring force
                            Legend

Comment

One more show added in Sydney!

[tweet:vcwrhjph]https://twitter.com/LiveNationOzNz/status/1043953249576001536[/tweet:vcwrhjph]
                              C h e r
                              Touring force
                              Legend

Comment

[tweet:3fbnchrl]https://twitter.com/newcastleherald/status/1044978181059563520[/tweet:3fbnchrl]
                                C h e r
                                Touring force
                                Legend

Comment

This needs a bump

Mannheim isn’t selling too well so far
                                  But it’s almost a year to go

Comment

Well, the 2nd leg wrapped up a month ago and almost all shows’ grosses have been reported amassing to $61,2 million!

Also, it seems that all the US shows so far have been sold-out! Not bad for a 73 year-old pop diva !
                                    C h e r
                                    Touring force
                                    Legend

Comment

The European leg of the tour kicked off in Berlin last night. It was her first European show in 15 years!

Reports:

https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/27/cher-...-yet-10817887/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...rt-Berlin.html

Comment

^Gorgeous!
                                        C h e r
                                        Touring force
                                        Legend

Comment

Btw the tour is now at $90 million, so it will pass $100 million gross by the end of the year, another amazing success for Cher!
                                          C h e r
                                          Touring force
                                          Legend

Comment

^Her 2nd highest grossing tour!

Comment

Legendary! The tour grossed more than $110 million now!
                                              C h e r
                                              Touring force
                                              Legend

Comment

Cher is a goddess! I saw her live only once as a child a long time ago ... My parents were outrageous fans and brought me to her concert. I don't remember much, but it was definitely one of my first concerts. This and later concerts have left a huge mark on me, which shaped me as a music fan in later life.

Comment

Working...
                                                X