Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britney Spears - Domination [Postponed]

Postponed until further announcement

Wow she's just coming out from a successful world tour and announced a new show already?

Why is it gothic looking? (I like it tho) .... I need the details.
    Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

I love the cheerleader font.

Comment

Britney looks very pretty in the announcement (I’m seeing the video right now).

The show is called “Britney: Domination” and the poster is sick! , tickets go on sale October 26.

Show starts in February. First 25 dates already announced at the MGM Park.
        Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

Originally posted by MrLeonix
          Britney looks very pretty in the announcement (I’m seeing the video right now).

The show is called “Britney: Domination” and the poster is sick! , tickets go on sale October 26.

Show starts in February. First 25 dates already announced at the MGM Park.
          Yep! Updated the OP. Love the title and the poster!

Comment

Could Domination also be the title of a new album?
            “B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!”

“I’m staying right here.”

Comment

Originally posted by Instinct
              I'm curious about why is it so dark-inspired? like gothic, black and white and bloody, etc . . . could that be the aesthetic theme for B10?

Originally posted by Mikerocha
              That's what I was just thinking. "Domination" will likely be the title of either the lead single or the album.

Comment

Originally posted by MrLeonix
                I'm curious about why is it so dark-inspired? like gothic, black and white and bloody, etc . . . could that be the aesthetic theme for B10?

Originally posted by Mikerocha
                That's what I was just thinking. "Domination" will likely be the title of either the lead single or the album.
                I'm wondering that as well. But I'm just happy there's an actual aesthetic/theme for the show.

Comment

I'm wondering that as well. But I'm just happy there's an actual aesthetic/theme for the show.
                  Exactly it already has a visual theme and the word "Domination", it didn't rely on the name of one of her past songs like her previous show.

Comment

Re: Britney Spears - Domination (Las Vegas Residency)

Love the artwork and title!
                    See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                    See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

Comment

Very excited for this. I’ll be in Vegas in Feb to see Mariah, and probably will give Britney a chance too!! Excited!

Comment

I don't like the title. "One More Time" or "Baby One More Time" would have made more sense.

Very excited nonetheless.
                        ? Girls' Generation ?
                        ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

I'm honestly very glad it's not called "Britney: One More Time". Not only they should save that for her farewell show, but it plays into the whole "nostalgia act" bs.

Comment

I thought it was going to be called "Britney: One More Time" so I'm quite suprised she went with a brand new title. But I really liked the title.

Comment

Comment

The whole announcement ceremony(whatever you wanna call it) was beyond tragic. I can't believe it.
                                ? Girls' Generation ?
                                ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

She looks amazing, I really hope she gets better choreography this time around. She has been doing a lot of random dance videos and she still has it.

Comment

Originally posted by joiPrince_JO
                                    The whole announcement ceremony(whatever you wanna call it) was beyond tragic. I can't believe it.
                                    Omg seriously what was that 30 min thing????

Comment

Pretty excited to know more about this
                                      Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Bitch we been knew.
                                        Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

I HOPEEE the song that is playing in the yet to be released My Prerogative commercial is indeed her new song called Domination.
                                          That would be beyond awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by LotsOfLove
                                            I HOPEEE the song that is playing in the yet to be released My Prerogative commercial is indeed her new song called Domination.
                                            That would be beyond awesome.
                                            link please
                                            Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Just saw the announcement event, it's one of the saddest things i have seen
                                              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

[tweet:mmnnt4xg]https://twitter.com/absolutebritney/status/1053330997587165185[/tweet:mmnnt4xg]

Comment

Pyramid

Comment

Working...
                                                  X