X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Classic britney great hits show

I don’t want another POM pt 2

Comment

Did you even read the article above? It’ll be nothing like POM.

Comment

Three things they should change this time:
        1. I need some good intros with her, not that random stuff on POM. Something more like the FF-Tour-Theme, something more dramatic.
        2. I hope she does new choreography!
        3. I pray that she play some forgotten hits of her (My Prerogative, Overprotected, Hold It Against Me (!), maybe Outrageous would be cool, bring Everytime back, S&S with her singing it, Lucky or Sometimes, I Wanna Go or 3 ...
        Britney 4 EVER.

Comment

I love the title and picture

I hope this show will have better choreos than POM
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

OMG. They absolutely DRAGGED her to the pits.

[youtube:3a70yhyy]KITPp69h1y8[/youtube:3a70yhyy]

Comment

Re: Britney Spears - Domination (Las Vegas Residency)

and they are right. it was ridiculous
              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Well, you can’t deny it hasn’t started as she intends to continue
                Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

I hope she can recover from ET Canada dragging her.

Comment

Pls take the stan goggles off for those 4 minutes and admit this was the most non existing announcement and disappointment. Imagine being there in the crowd waiting for hours and then you get this
                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy
                      Pls take the stan goggles off for those 4 minutes and admit this was the most non existing announcement and disappointment. Imagine being there in the crowd waiting for hours and then you get this

In fairness, if they’re big enough fans to be there, they sort of know what to expect with Britney

She got more press and attention for her announcement announcement though. They shouldn’t have live streamed the actual announcement, and just relied on press photos to promote it.

#FreeBritney

Comment

I’m aware it was messy, but this is like your third post dragging her. Not even her own fans care this much.

At least her team tried to do something instead of just tweeting a Ticketmaster link and calling it a day.

Comment

Why they hired NappyTabs is beyond me. They're the worst creative directors that Jennifer ever worked with...
                          When we lose what we love
                          Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                          When we lose what we love
                          Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

It really was, it's amazing to watch though.

Comment

So hilarious, so Britney.

Comment

Just got my tickets for July 24

Comment

Originally posted by Instinct
                                  I hope she can recover from ET Canada dragging her.
                                  Wow her tickets won't sell now because of ET Canada

Just got my tickets for July 24
                                  So cool . . . Pre-sale?
                                  Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
                                    It really was, it's amazing to watch though.

Comment

There’s even a dumb Illuminati/symbolism video about the announcement stuff already

[youtube:36j9e0kb]7hpsDPo287M[/youtube:36j9e0kb]
                                      Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                        There’s even a dumb Illuminati/symbolism video about the announcement stuff already

[youtube:31ewt8iz]7hpsDPo287M[/youtube:31ewt8iz]
                                        The poster itself and the revealed stage design are already illuminati enough
                                        Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

As Britney announces her brand-new Las Vegas residency Domination, which kicks off in February 2019 and is bound to feature huge hits and a few surprises, we've delved deep to uncover her Top 20 most popular non-singles, based on sales and streams...

1 MY ONLY WISH (THIS YEAR) BRITNEY SPEARS 2000
                                          2 SMS (BANGERZ) MILEY CYRUS FT BRITNEY SPEARS 2013
                                          3 OUTRAGEOUS BRITNEY SPEARS 2003
                                          4 DO YOU WANNA COME OVER BRITNEY SPEARS 2016
                                          5 GET NAKED (I GOT A PLAN) BRITNEY SPEARS 2007
                                          6 BREATHE ON ME BRITNEY SPEARS 2003
                                          7 PRIVATE SHOW BRITNEY SPEARS 2016
                                          8 TOY SOLDIER BRITNEY SPEARS 2007
                                          9 CLUMSY BRITNEY SPEARS 2016
                                          10 OUT FROM UNDER BRITNEY SPEARS 2008
                                          11 CHRIS COX MEGAMIX BRITNEY SPEARS 2004
                                          12 SHATTERED GLASS BRITNEY SPEARS 2008
                                          13 CINDERELLA BRITNEY SPEARS 2001
                                          14 KILL THE LIGHTS BRITNEY SPEARS 2008
                                          15 OOH OOH BABY BRITNEY SPEARS 2007
                                          16 JUST LUV ME BRITNEY SPEARS 2016
                                          17 TOM'S DINER GIORGIO MORODER/BRITNEY SPEARS 2015
                                          18 (I GOT THAT) BOOM BOOM BRITNEY SPEARS 2003
                                          19 UNUSUAL YOU BRITNEY SPEARS 2008
                                          20 FREAKSHOW BRITNEY SPEARS 2007
                                          A countdown of Britney's top-selling non-single tracks from the UK Charts in honour of her new Vegas residency. Read the full thing here!
                                          Stan of: Devendra Banhart / Taylor Swift / Grimes / Utada Hikaru / Tori Amos
                                          Follow me on Last.fm?

Comment

I just want her to perform "My Prerogative", better costumes and good choreo. That's all I'm asking for!
                                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears
                                              I just want her to perform "My Prerogative", better costumes and good choreo. That's all I'm asking for!

I’d say there’s a good chance she’ll include her singles that she didn’t include in POM. I think the show needs be conceptually much stronger and she really needs new choreographers and radically re-worked songs (that I suppose uses her studio vocals). For what is essentially a dance show, I’d really love to see her go high concept theatre and try to create a show no one would expect.

#FreeBritney

Comment

[youtube:2tl71q4r]t59ZdLMLEf0[/youtube:2tl71q4r]

This looks much more exciting than it really was
                                                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Why do the Beyonce fans care so much about that announcement? how random

I think what matters most and what its really important is that there is a new upcoming show and deal . . . the way it was announced is completely irrelevant and extra.

Comment

They wisely showed more of the fans than of Britney in the trailer.
                                                    ? Girls' Generation ?
                                                    ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by MrLeonix
                                                      I think what matters most and what its really important is that there is a new upcoming show and deal . . . the way it was announced is completely irrelevant and extra.
                                                      This. I know the announcement was messy but there were some cool parts about it. The production was insane and she looked amazing. It was better than just tweeting a Ticketmaster link and calling it a day like others have. At least they tried to go all out.

The new show is shaping up to be epic

[tweet:1xn6i5ym]https://twitter.com/NAPPYTABS/status/1053372606332657664[/tweet:1xn6i5ym]
                                                      [tweet:1xn6i5ym]https://twitter.com/NAPPYTABS/status/1053454091681128450[/tweet:1xn6i5ym]
                                                      [tweet:1xn6i5ym]https://twitter.com/NAPPYTABS/status/1053776168774701056[/tweet:1xn6i5ym]

TMZ: Britney Spears is going urban, street and hip-hop ... that's what we're being told by the folks who are creating her 2.0 Vegas concert residency.

Britney announced Thursday she was making a return to the Las Vegas Strip to bring back her hugely successful residency.

Sources involved in the show's production tell us ... the new show will look and feel fundamentally different from her 'Piece of Me' residency at Planet Hollywood.

The new show -- at MGM Park -- will have "an urban, street, hip-hop vibe" that will be reflected in the music, wardrobe, choreography, backup dancers and set design.

And there's more ... as one production source put it, the stage will have "bleeding edge technology." And, we're told, they've hired 2 creative directors who developed J Lo's successful Vegas residency.

Britney will not be going all N.W.A. ... she'll still perform all her hits, but there will be mixes in between songs and a significant dose of hip-hop.

Brit knows her show has to be bigger and better than before, and we're told she's psyched.

It better be good ... she's raking in around half a mil for each performance.
                                                      http://www.tmz.com/2018/10/20/britney-s ... op-street/

So exciting. Can't wait to see her again.

Comment

TMZ: Britney Spears is going urban, street and hip-hop ... that's what we're being told by the folks who are creating her 2.0 Vegas concert residency.

Britney announced Thursday she was making a return to the Las Vegas Strip to bring back her hugely successful residency.

Sources involved in the show's production tell us ... the new show will look and feel fundamentally different from her 'Piece of Me' residency at Planet Hollywood.

The new show -- at MGM Park -- will have "an urban, street, hip-hop vibe" that will be reflected in the music, wardrobe, choreography, backup dancers and set design.

And there's more ... as one production source put it, the stage will have "bleeding edge technology." And, we're told, they've hired 2 creative directors who developed J Lo's successful Vegas residency.

Britney will not be going all N.W.A. ... she'll still perform all her hits, but there will be mixes in between songs and a significant dose of hip-hop.

Brit knows her show has to be bigger and better than before, and we're told she's psyched.

It better be good ... she's raking in around half a mil for each performance.
                                                        http://www.tmz.com/2018/10/20/britney-s ... op-street/

So exciting. Can't wait to see her again.
                                                        I'm confident that the show will be different and better than the previous one . . . . but I think they're pretty much in the early stages of the show's creation and design and many things and ideas could change and evolve by the time the show actually starts.

Also I don't get how this "Hip hop, street and urban vibe" suits the dark gothic image of the promotional poster at all.

Comment

They probably meant choreography wise or something. I don't think this show will be as "cheesy" as POM or the FFT.

Comment

They probably meant choreography wise or something. I don't think this show will be as "cheesy" as POM or the FFT.
                                                            They're likely improving the production.

Comment

I wonder if urban, street and hip-hop is an indication on the next album direction too....

#FreeBritney

Comment

Working...
                                                              X