Rita Ora - The Phoenix Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=28072]beredy[/MENTION] Our expensive season def not

But she might get extra 1k people tnx to tourist.
    Last FM <3
    Instagram

Comment

Fan pit tickets are sold out
      Last FM <3
      Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Ivica View Post
        Fan pit tickets are sold out
        Media are now reporting that ticket sales are really bad. I still expect a total disaster and more than a half empty arena. They might go with the strategy of giving away tickets last minute to save some face and maybe earn some money on people getting a drink or two. That's what they did when Britney was in Zagreb with FFT.
        I have received many gifts from God,
        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Originally posted by Washingtonian25 View Post
          She should've toured the US as well.
          If only they would know who Rita Ora is.
          Last edited by Bojan; Wed August 28th, 2019, 17:47.
          Gone.

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
            Media are now reporting that ticket sales are really bad. I still expect a total disaster and more than a half empty arena. They might go with the strategy of giving away tickets last minute to save some face and maybe earn some money on people getting a drink or two. That's what they did when Britney was in Zagreb with FFT.
            Apparently more than 2k tickets are sold.
            Which is expected, no one expected full arena.

They were giving tickets for other concerts too not only for Britney’s.
            Last FM <3
            Instagram

Comment

Apparently more than 2k tickets are sold.
              Which is expected, no one expected full arena.

They were giving tickets for other concerts too not only for Britney’s.
              Up to 10k people can fit in Zadar venue. 2k/10k = 20% sold. That's terrible.

And yeah, they do give away tickets for every concert, it's a regular promotional thing, but they gave away soooo many tickets for Brit. I know a lot of people who went and they didn't pay for their ticket. I also got mine tickets for free

Comment

Well I have paid for mine❤️

I hope that Rita will fill at least 3k in total, which is fine imo.
                I won’t go because i’m going to Vesna Pisarovic concert ❤️
                Last FM <3
                Instagram

Comment

I won’t go because i’m going to Vesna Pisarovic concert ❤️
                  OMG!
                  Gone.

Comment

What’s funny ?
                    Last FM <3
                    Instagram

Comment

Did Madonna cancel her concert in Crotia? If she did, why?
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                        Did Madonna cancel her concert in Crotia? If she did, why?
                        If you're talking about the MDNA date, then yes. The official reason was the production problem, and newspapers speculated it was that they couldn't agree on some stuff with the lawn. Which is nearly always a problem in Croatia when people want to do stadium concerts. Clubs never care about the lawn in the first place so they probably want to use the organizers to return the lawn in a better state than it previously was, and of course it costs more to buy the lawn than return it in a shitty state it was when they came.

It was a year round thing with Ultra Europe and Poljud Stadium, the lawn talk for years now. After two U2 dates during their 360° tour the organizer bought a completely new lawn - it was the first time the lawn has been replaced since the stadium was built 50-60 years before those two concerts. So they probably wanted the same thing with Madonna's team. And we know she's cheap.

Comment

Double post.

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                            If you're talking about the MDNA date, then yes. The official reason was the production problem, and newspapers speculated it was that they couldn't agree on some stuff with the lawn. Which is nearly always a problem in Croatia when people want to do stadium concerts. Clubs never care about the lawn in the first place so they probably want to use the organizers to return the lawn in a better state than it previously was, and of course it costs more to buy the lawn than return it in a shitty state it was when they came.

It was a year round thing with Ultra Europe and Poljud Stadium, the lawn talk for years now. After two U2 dates during their 360° tour the organizer bought a completely new lawn - it was the first time the lawn has been replaced since the stadium was built 50-60 years before those two concerts. So they probably wanted the same thing with Madonna's team. And we know she's cheap.
                            Nope, i was talking about S&S Tour date. I remember it being cancelled due to low ticket sales.
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                              Nope, i was talking about S&S Tour date. I remember it being cancelled due to low ticket sales.
                              There never was a planned S&ST date in Croatia.

Comment

I got tickets for Rita, everyone can get free tickets for her concert. But I cant go, I hardly found someone who wanted to go on concert for free
                                BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

The arena is full
                                  Lol at the drama about fail
                                  Look at her instg stories
                                  Last FM <3
                                  Instagram

Comment

Yeah https://instagram.com/stories/ritaor...d=jc6cq7sy5qfj
                                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

They gave so many tickets though. And we will find out soon how much of them were actually sold anyway as they said they will give out full financial breakdown as it was an event organized by local government offices. Local newspaper estimates 5k-6k people out of 9k available tickets.

Comment

The financials are out for the Zadar concert.

2.7m kuna expenses ~ $400k
                                        1.98m kuna income (of which 1.1m are from ticket sales) ~$300k (~$165k)

-0.72m kuna loss overall. (-~$100k)

Based on the profit from ticket sales she couldn't have sold more than about 4k tickets. So they had to have given away a lot of tickets for the arena to not look half empty. LOL. Now I wish every concert in Croatia was organized by local government. At least we would know the numbers.

Comment

It's ok, we the citizens of Zadar will cover the money loss through higher communal taxes.

Comment

Working...
                                          X