Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spice Girls - Spice World Tour 2019 (Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They better be genuinely coming to Australia
    Forever Young

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I dont believe the first London show was 100% there were empty seats, not too many, but there were
        nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

• Originally posted by nekoocz View Post
          I dont believe the first London show was 100% there were empty seats, not too many, but there were
          Not every seat would have been on sale. 74,000 seems about right for Wembley.
          M08T10

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
            Not every seat would have been on sale. 74,000 seems about right for Wembley.
            The upper seats (3rd floor) was actually fuller then middle section (2nd floor), i found that off why they would not put those seats to sale. Probably organizors fault.
            nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

• I was at the second London show at Wembley and I am still on a Spice nostalgia. They are really the best girl group ever. I don't think there will be any female pop group like them. It's just amazing that they don't force this whole feminism thing as much as everyone did after them, they really just had fun during their heyday but they had a message behind their songs. Not to mention, they are the only girl group to have actually co-written all of their material. Technically, they only had two hit albums in a span of three years of domination but they can generate this much in a comeback tour. What a iconic legacy!

I think their biggest edge was they had chemistry on stage and they have so much stage presence. All the girls looked amazing and it didn't even look like they were on hiatus. I didn't miss Victoria at all. It was really the four who toured who are the main pillars of the group, Geri seems to have adopted the Posh image now, it feels so different seeing her looking so prim and proper.

The tour is incredible and I hope one day they bring back the solo songs for each girl.

Comment

Working...
              X