Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spice Girls - Spice World Tour 2019 (Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Itís sad to think they never came to Australia or NZ. Both of which were huge supporters of them.

We were planned last time but they cut it short.

Comment

Re: Spice Girls - 2019 Tour

Mel B has just confirmed it officially

Comment

Originally posted by biscuits
        Mel B has just confirmed it officially

And still saying VB can come and do it if she wants

Sheís also saying itís UK for now. But they plan to go global.
        M08T10

Comment

If reaction is overwhelmingly positive, Victoria might change her mind and jump on board

Comment

Originally posted by menime123
            Originally posted by muzik_biz_wiz
            Argh I hope All Saints support them
            Nope, itís Jess Glynne.
            Ew. So many 90s acts rocking around. Missed opportunity.
            Uk the only way

Comment

If reaction is overwhelmingly positive, Victoria might change her mind and jump on board
              I doubt it. Unless theyíre trolling us.

In fairness I donít think Posh will ever return, by her own admission she had a panic attack before the Olympics and had to be talked on stage on the night.

But being a Spice Girl isnít going to achieve the Beckhamsí ambitions of getting a knighthood unfortunately. They are both desperate to become Sir and Lady Beckham.
              M08T10

Comment

In fairness I donít think Posh will ever return, by her own admission she had a panic attack before the Olympics and had to be talked on stage on the night.
                Why did she have a panic attack?

. . . . Victoria is smart for not doing this anyway.
                Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncť . Soda Stereo

Comment

Originally posted by MrLeonix

Iím guessing because she hadnít performed in a stadium since 1998 and was expected to stand on top of a moving taxi

VB is a fool to refuse this, truth be told. This is only going to damage her own brand. Thankfully the group was always bigger than any one individual. One reunion tour (13 dates!) every 10 years is nothing in the scheme of things.

The irony is VB has traded on her Posh nickname the most out of them all, and still likes to do so 22 years later. Throw in the fact the amount of goodwill she would have been afforded if she had agreed, and this could end up a PR nightmare for her.

I love VB but I think she made the wrong move here. Especially after such a public reunion earlier this year announcing they were working on future plans. Letís not forget sheís also pulled her old Spice costumes out earlier this year for a Vogue cover shoot too.

... and anyone thinking VB is bigger than the Spice Girls is in for a big surprise. You just watch that demand.
                  M08T10

Comment

Originally posted by MrLeonix

Iím guessing because she hadnít performed in a stadium since 1998 and was expected to stand on top of a moving taxi

VB is a fool to refuse this, truth be told. This is only going to damage her own brand. Thankfully the group was always bigger than any one individual. One reunion tour (13 dates!) every 10 years is nothing in the scheme of things.

The irony is VB has traded on her Posh nickname the most out of them all, and still likes to do so 22 years later. Throw in the fact the amount of goodwill she would have been afforded if she had agreed, and this could end up a PR nightmare for her.

I love VB but I think she made the wrong move here. Especially after such a public reunion earlier this year announcing they were working on future plans. Letís not forget sheís also pulled her old Spice costumes out earlier this year for a Vogue cover shoot too.

... and anyone thinking VB is bigger than the Spice Girls is in for a big surprise. You just watch that demand.
                    Preach!!!

Comment

I do understand her decision though. You can't just give up your day job for several months

Comment

I do understand her decision though. You can't just give up your day job for several months
                        Yeah . . . Also Victoria doesn't really need the Spice Girls as much as the other girls need it. Victoria clearly sees it as something from the past that quite cheapens her current brand.
                        Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncť . Soda Stereo

Comment

Where is the announcement gonna be?

Comment

Announcement out now! They sing!
                            M08T10

Comment

[tweet:3jq268c0]https://twitter.com/spicegirls/status/1059460331976572928[/tweet:3jq268c0]
                              M08T10

Comment

I heart this so much.
                                M08T10

Comment

Baby in bunches (you are NOT too old!)
                                  Sporty in tracksuit
                                  Scary going off on one
                                  Ginger all flamboyant and attention pulling

Love them!
                                  M08T10

Comment

Tour Dates

Saturday, June 1: Etihad Stadium, Manchester

ē Monday, June 3: Ricoh Arena, Coventry

ē Thursday, June 6: Stadium of Light, Sunderland

ē Saturday, June 8: BT Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh

ē Monday, June 10: Ashton Gate Stadium, Bristol

ē Saturday, June 15: Wembley Stadium, London
                                    M08T10

Comment

Very unlikely I can go :(

Comment

The London date is iffy for me - but Iíll make it work and thereís bound to be more announced - but surely they canít expect to do 8 Wembley shows? (13 rumoured shows, only 6 announced). Surprised at lack of Irish and welsh dates.
                                        M08T10

Comment

Announcement has 100k twitter views in 25 minutes.
                                          M08T10

Comment

Nearly as many posts as you made in this topic

Iíd go if they came to Leeds, Scary needs to pull some strings
                                            1 Sofi Tukker |2 SG Lewis |3 Groove Armada|4 Lady Gaga |5 pnau|

Comment

People who think that they wonít sell out every single date is delusional. Wasnít it only 10 years ago that they sold out stadiums then? People will always want to see these girls (even if the other one isnít with them).

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy
                                                Nearly as many posts as you made in this topic

Thatís because I never give up on the good times
                                                M08T10

Comment

Originally posted by Damiennatas1
                                                  People who think that they wonít sell out every single date is delusional. Wasnít it only 10 years ago that they sold out stadiums then? People will always want to see these girls (even if the other one isnít with them).
                                                  Arenas 10 years ago, but they sold over 300,000 tickets in London alone.
                                                  M08T10

Comment

This is going to be THE tour of 2019. Every boy & every girl will talk about it. It really is the last chance to dance. Come through, girls!

Comment

VB posted the picture and said she wonít be joining them again. She said it will be so much fun, but the PR has begun
                                                      M08T10

Comment

why UK only?
                                                        KUBA'S CHART

Comment

I am SO excited for this, was flying back from Portugal today and the first time I did when I landed was to check if anything had been announced
                                                          Hoping to get tickets for either London or Manchester (or maybe Bristol). I can imagine London tickets might be very hard to get, and my boyfriend has friends living in both Manchester and Bristol so that could be convenient. And surely they will add more London dates as well.
                                                          i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

Iím 99.99% certain that there will be more than one London date!
                                                            M08T10

Comment

Theyíve announced NO PRESALE too
                                                              M08T10

Comment

Working...
                                                              X