Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spice Girls - Spice World Tour 2019 (Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently this was on gigsandtours.com but it was removed.

Tickets are cheaper than I thought!

Comment

I'm so excited for my girls but I'm hoping for a tour outside the UK.
      Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

Re: Spice Girls - 2019 Tour

I want that VIP golden circle ticket! It better have meet n greet!
        M08T10

Comment

Originally posted by Loose
          I wish we’d get such news from the Sugababes version 2
          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy
            Originally posted by menime123
            Announcement has 100k twitter views in 25 minutes.
            Nearly as many posts as you made in this topic

I’d go if they came to Leeds, Scary needs to pull some strings
            Mel B was tramping round Woodhouse Moor with Phoenix, five minutes from your house, a few months ago!

Only six dates for now is a good idea to test the waters but I’m confident the demand for this will be big.

I’m tempted by London... will have to see what the ticket prices and selections end up being.

Part of me can’t blame Victoria, the press always maul her for her lack of voice or talent every time she gets on stage. She might watch on with regret if it ends up being a massive success though.
            THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

Victoria is so annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack
                Victoria is so annoying.
                Her miming of WBT at Live Aid 8 was a dark moment in the history of this planet. :x
                [youtube:2vyklamy]MxBJck94O08[/youtube:2vyklamy]
                Originally posted by beredy
                When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Tickets are too expensive for me nowadays, but I wish the attending people lots of fun and hope that there will be a new studio album for their fans on a budget .

@Victoria Beckham: That woman has a net worth of $450 mio. If she joined the tour, she would only do it for fun and not money, and if she decided against it, she would still be richer than anyone of us.
                  Don't need hindsight
                  I'll make my emotions clear
                  And then disappear
                  With one strike
                  (All Saints)

Comment

Originally posted by jszmiles
                    why UK only?

Only UK so far, they’ll add more
                    nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Victoria can't leave her family and especially David behind. Look what happened when she left him alone in Madrid
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

It’s annoying because I’m torn… do I buy ticket for the UK or hope they come over here finally!!!!

Think if I don’t I’ll regret it, look at how the album is performing on iTunes, clearly there is demand.

So many celebrities have been posting on Instagram and Twitter about the tour.

Comment

Someone limit meninme's posts to only 3 per page please he's obviously spamming

#equality
                          Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Originally posted by MusicRecords

#equality
                            He’s excited, leave him be!!!

Comment

They are so iconic, I cant believe how huge this news is!

Comment

Originally posted by MusicRecords

#equality

Who do you think you are?
                                M08T10

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack
                                  They are so iconic, I cant believe how huge this news is!

And we have an interview being broadcast on Saturday! There’s always press prior to it being broadcast too, so lots to come later this week!
                                  M08T10

Comment

ticket prices are a joke. 1000 PLN for Golden Circle, c'mon! they are not Michael Jackson that has Resurrected

Anyways, I'd love to see them live.... such nostalgia
                                    KUBA'S CHART

Comment

ticket prices are a joke. 1000 PLN for Golden Circle, c'mon! they are not Michael Jackson that has Resurrected

I guess you haven’t attended many big concerts lately... or they’re cheaper in Poland.
                                      Their tickets have nice prices actually.

Comment

Do I wanna pay 180£, no, will I, yes because it’s the Spice Girls!!!!

Comment

Re: Spice Girls - Spice World Tour 2019

I was front row last time so I’m really not fussed where I am. But if those prices are real I’m a bit shocked because the stadium show is more expensive than the 2007 arena show - they were only £75 each back then
                                          M08T10

Comment

Originally posted by nympho

I guess you haven’t attended many big concerts lately... or they’re cheaper in Poland.
                                            they're much cheaper in Poland actually. P!nk GC tickets are 1/3rd of those prices. I Know I shouldn't compare those 2 acts but still.
                                            KUBA'S CHART

Comment

You guys should be thankful you don't live in Turkey. Golden circle tickets for big shows are very very expensive here.
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy
                                                You guys should be thankful you don't live in Turkey. Golden circle tickets for big shows are very very expensive here.

It’s the Spice Girls - you hand your money over and just feel glad 80% of them bother to turn up
                                                M08T10

Comment

Originally posted by nympho

they're much cheaper in Poland actually. P!nk GC tickets are 1/3rd of those prices. I Know I shouldn't compare those 2 acts but still.
                                                  Why are you comparing UK standard with Polish one at all? If they have a concert in Poland tickets will be cheaper.
                                                  I have received many gifts from God,
                                                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Interview on Heart breakfast tomorrow with Jamie and Emma (so just Jamie then)
                                                    M08T10

Comment

Ooh!! So that will be the first official interview then? Hopefully they give us some news
                                                      i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

Yes it will be - they’re doing Jonathan Ross tomorrow afternoon but it’s not broadcast until Saturday.
                                                        M08T10

Comment

It makes sense to do their first interview there with the Emma connection and I also assume most of their casual fans as more to be found at Heart than Radio 1 or Capital.
                                                          i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

Originally posted by Fan
                                                            It makes sense to do their first interview there with the Emma connection and I also assume most of their casual fans as more to be found at Heart than Radio 1 or Capital.

Most of the fans will be at work, we’ve all grown up
                                                            M08T10

Comment

Originally posted by Fan
                                                              Ooh!! So that will be the first official interview then? Hopefully they give us some news
                                                              They’re on BBC Radio 2 with Chris Evans first (8:15 am)

Comment

Working...
                                                              X