Dido - Still On My Mind Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jorgepagaza View Post
    The concert in Mexico was so magical. You can tell Mexican people were extremely avid to see her. Ive seen two shows: Washington DC and Mexico and both were excellent but totally different.
    I've got chills watching videos, the audince went crazy and you can tell she didn't see that coming! That moment when you guys sung that Mexican traditional song was epic. I'm glad you took a photo with her, I hope you enjoyed the experience
    When we lose what we love
    Don't think anything will ever taste the same
    Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• Hello Friends of good Music :-)
      next Week its time to Meet one of my favorite singer, Dido
      To those who had an M&G i have a question. Until now i have no Information at what time i should be at the Concert Hall for the M&G, will there be Information per Mail with Timedetails bevor the Day?
      On my E-Ticket for the M&G is only the Venue written.

Greetings from Germany
      Franco

Comment

• Originally posted by FraMe View Post
        Hello Friends of good Music :-)
        next Week its time to Meet one of my favorite singer, Dido
        To those who had an M&G i have a question. Until now i have no Information at what time i should be at the Concert Hall for the M&G, will there be Information per Mail with Timedetails bevor the Day?
        On my E-Ticket for the M&G is only the Venue written.

Greetings from Germany
        Franco
        Hey, you'll be informed by email a day or two before the event. Have a great time

Comment

• Thanks for answering, now i I feel relieved

Comment

• ^You're welcome!

The tour resumes tonight in Europe with a sold out date in Poznan, Poland.

Comment

• Yeah 7 dates in the next 9 days

Comment

• Tour book is available on merch stand starting from tonight. Online soon

Comment

• Last night from Poznan

The same set list like in Mexico City.

Comment

• The tour programme is finally on sale on Dido's store !

https://dido.tmstor.es/cart/product.php?id=58213

Comment

• May 15
                      Berlin, Germany - Tempodrom
                      (2,751 / 3,549 (77%) - $200,185)

May 26
                      Glasgow, UK - Glasgow
                      Royal Concert Hall
                      (2,212 / 2,227 (99%) - $117,298)

May 27
                      Dublin, Ireland - Olympia Theatre
                      (1,551 (100%) - $88,858)

June 13
                      Chicago, IL - The Vic
                      (1,425 (100%) - $57,695)

June 17
                      Boston, MA - House of Blues
                      (2,260 / 2,425 (93%) - $99,506)

June 28
                      Portland, OR - Roseland Theater
                      (1,337 (100%) - $62,755)

June 30
                      Seattle, WA - Showbox SoDo
                      (1,800 (100%) - $78,105)

Comment

• wow, thanks! I'm glad we finally got some data

Comment

• I know she is a bigger name in Europe where she can charge more, but I'm surprised she couldn't break $50 ticket average in NA.
                          I have received many gifts from God,
                          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• the tourbook looks sleek!

Comment

• It would be really interesting to see the Mexico numbers. There was an estimated 9,000 people out of 10,000 and the tickets were from $40 to $200 USD. I think this has been the biggest venue shes played so far on this tour.

Comment

• I'm going to see Dido tomorrow! It's my first time seeing her live!

Comment

• Originally posted by StephenN17 View Post
                                  I'm going to see Dido tomorrow! It's my first time seeing her live!
                                  Have a great time and tell us your impressions

Comment

• Her Baloise session performance will be available for streaming tomorrow.

https://www.arte.tv/de/videos/092544...-session-2019/

Comment

• First of all thank you for your info on the M&G "NoAngel" It was exactly as you wrote. So I was sure not to miss the best moment of this year.

A short summary of my impressions about the M & G and concert in Hannover / Germany which I like to remember every day.

For me it was the first time I heard and saw Dido live. When the soundcheck started I was shocked - positive :-) I did not expect that this voice would touch me like that. I've heard Dido from CD many times and found her voice fantastic, but live it's different again. I had goosebumps :-) After giving us 3 wonderful songs, the personal meeting with photoshoot took place. When I came to her she handed me her hand to say hello and I hesitated to hand her mine too. Why? Because the big man at the briefing said no hugging, no touching, no kissing! And taking her hand is clearly touching :-) But I was brave and gave her my hand as well. Short conversation, photo and the next one please. This moment has burned itself into the brain forever. So that was the M&G with Dido. It was worth every penny!
                                      The concert was also a dream. Above all, I really enjoyed the slow songs, accompanied mainly by the guitar or soft music. So you could perfectly enjoy her wonderful voice. But also the sweeping songs with good bass were very nice. Many goosebumps moments throughout the concert. What's also interesting are the moments between the songs when she say how they came into being or what connects them to her. And a few words German she can also :-)
                                      All in all a perfect evening with a unique artist. I will never forget this!

This woman with her fantastic voice and the most beautiful smile of the world goes straight to the heart and is balm for the soul.

So that was my "short" summary. I hope as everyone here that her tour continues next year.

Greetings from Germany
                                      Franco
                                      Last edited by FraMe; Sat November 30, 2019, 15:01.

Comment

• ^I'm happy M&G met your expectations! It's a lifetime experience indeed

Comment

• Another festival date added for June 10.

Live at the Marquee,Cork, Ireland

Comment

• She'll perform at Isle of Wight festival next June!

Comment

• Back to Germany in July 2020.
                                              https://www.livenation.de/artist/dido-tickets

Comment

• So, so many dates!! What did BMG give her? Who knows maybe she'll surprise us by saying she's doing Glasto o Lolla

Comment

• First time in Hungary as well and the first sure date I'll attend

Comment

• someone should create a wiki page for the tour! there's like nothing on her tour on wikipedia btw

Comment

Working...
                                                    X