Christina Aguilera - The Xperience Residency / The X Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christina Aguilera - The Xperience Residency / The X Tour

Welcome to #TheXperience ...a multisensory escape to a world of magic & total freedom, starting MAY 31st at @ZapposTheater inside @PHVegas.

Tickets on sale this SATURDAY @ 10am PT. Visit christinaaguilera.com for info on dates, pre-sales & VIP packages
    May 31

June 1
    June 5
    June 7
    June 8
    June 13
    June 15
    June 16

September 20
    September 21
    September 24
    September 27
    September 28

October 2
    October 4
    October 5

December 27
    December 28
    December 30
    December 31

February 26
    February 28
    February 29

March 4
    March 5
    March 6
    March 7

November 11
    November 13
    November 14
    November 18
    November 20
    November 21

Total Shows: 33

Official promo trailer: https://youtu.be/5WK61KyV0yg

July 4 Paris, France, AccorHotels Arena
    July 6 Antwerp, Belgium, Sportpaleis
    July 8 Amsterdam, Netherlands, Ziggo Dome
    July 11 Berlin, Germany, Mercedes Benz Arena
    July 13 Stuttgart, Germany, Schlossplatz
    July 15 Locarno, Switzerland, Piazza Grande
    July 19 Pori, Finland, Kirijurinluoto Arena
    July 21 Saint Petersburg, Russia, Ice Palace
    July 23 Moscow, Russia, VTB Indoor Arena

November 5 Dublin, Ireland, 3Arena
    November 7 Glasgow, Scotland, SSE Hdyro
    November 9 London, England, Wembley Arena
    November 10 London, England, Wembley Arena
    November 12 Manchester, England, Manchester Arena
    November 14 Birmingham, England, Resorts World Arena

December 3 Monterrey, Mexico, Auditorio Citibanamex
    December 5 Guadalajara, Mexico, Auditorio Telmex
    December 7 Mexico City, Mexico, Palacio de los Deportes de la Ciudad

Total Shows: 18

Official promo trailer: https://youtu.be/tXdw9D3r3Jk
    Last edited by JeremySpears; Mon March 2, 2020, 19:34.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

It would be nice if she had all eras represented in the set list.

Comment

Yeah. Would love for her to perform ”Your Body“ for the first time lmao
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

YESSS I'm so going

Comment

Worst promo photo ever btw
          lol what was she thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by Marchum View Post
            Lol exactly

YESSS I'm so going
            Omg so lucky! Which date?

Comment

Everyone I know who has seen the promo has raved about it!

she’s putting more promo into this than Liberation.

Comment

I agree. It's way too inspired by Gaga's Enigma.

Christina needs to do April and July instead, does she even have a fighting chance against Gaga?

Comment

Ugh I HAVE to go since she cancelled that Detroit date and I'm already gonna be in Vegas at the time of one of the shows

Comment

Didn’t she say she hated Vegas, soft-shaded Vegas performers and said that she would never do something like this?
                    Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

I love everything about this except for the fact that she doesn't seem to come to Europe anytime soon. I think this residency will do wonders for her. She's been promoting this more than 'Liberation' already, it seems. Good to see her out there again.

Now, all I want is the new music she promised us. Come on Christina, open that vault you keep talking about.
                      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                        Didn’t she say she hated Vegas, soft-shaded Vegas performers and said that she would never do something like this?
                        I think that may have been her management

Comment

She will need to sing all her bubblegum pop songs again. Her first two eras had the most hits and it's basically what people remember her for. Even Mariah and Britney who had more hits had to perform the old fan faves from their early years for the Vegas audience.

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin View Post
                            I love everything about this except for the fact that she doesn't seem to come to Europe anytime soon. I think this residency will do wonders for her. She's been promoting this more than 'Liberation' already, it seems. Good to see her out there again.

Now, all I want is the new music she promised us. Come on Christina, open that vault you keep talking about.
                            This all

Comment

Christina is doing more promo than I've seen since B2B for this residency, she's all over my Youtube recommendations. I wish she'd come to Europe instead, but I guess Vegas is easier.

I was cringing so much when watching that Jimmy Kimmel prank, the concept was so awkward. Christina came across well tbf though.

The P!nk answer in this WWHL clip is a mess. Something's not adding up (they were both massive shit stirrers back in the early 2000s, it was brilliant).
                              late.

Comment

It's kind of ironic and funny that Christina is about to launch her first Vegas residency.
                                Even though she's a very talented woman with some iconic hits, it bothers me how ignorant and arrogant her management was at making a stupid comment on Christina being at the peak of her career and that's why she won't do Vegas (= dissing other artists who have been doing Vegas). It seems that her management and Christina herself have rapidly changed their minds or got a reality check on the status of her career.

Anyway, I love it how Vegas gets all the great female artists such as Mariah, Britney, Céline, GaGa, J.Lo and now Xtina!

I would love to attend the show if I were a US citizen, for sure! - Xtina can easily pull off a show full of hits and tbh, I think Vegas is the perfect place for her to remind people how great her singles discography actually is!
                                Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

I’m hoping the fact it’s only a few days indicates it will be an international show - almost like a try out for something global. But going from one project straight into another... I don’t think that’s ever happened before!
                                  Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

She really is the biggest joke in the industry. In the past she has shaded Vegas performers, saying she'd never do a residency and now she's doing it.
                                    ? Girls' Generation ?
                                    ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

The show starts in 3 and half month... I hope she won't do quick set list and doing show not fully prepared. I need everything on point. It's Vegas. I wanted new music and international tour... but okay. She's rebuilding her name and image for now only in USA
                                      BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                      YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Britney performed around 22/23 songs in Vegas, I think Christina will do the same.

In Mainshow's perfect world, this would be the set list:
                                        01 Not Myself Tonight
                                        02 Ain't No Other Man
                                        03 Show Me How To Burlesque
                                        04 What a Girl Wants
                                        05 Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You)
                                        06 Can't Hold Us Down
                                        07 Fall In Line
                                        08 Like I Do
                                        09 Deserve
                                        10 We Remain
                                        11 The Voice Within
                                        12 You Lost Me
                                        13 Unless It's With You
                                        14 Lift Me Up
                                        15 Twice
                                        16 Beautiful
                                        17 Accelerate
                                        18 Your Body
                                        19 Fighter
                                        20 Oh Mother
                                        21 Hurt
                                        22 Genie in a Bottle
                                        23 Dirrty

I just hope that she won't neglect her beautiful and impressive ballads instead of performing (other) album tracks.
                                        Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if they kept The Liberation Tour setlist for the most part. It covers the hits she's most known for and promotes new music at the same time. And it's really a good setlist anyway.
                                          I have received many gifts from God,
                                          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

She clearly has been counting all the coins Britney was earning during her residency in Las Vegas

Comment

Originally posted by joiPrince_JO View Post
                                              She really is the biggest joke in the industry. In the past she has shaded Vegas performers, saying she'd never do a residency and now she's doing it.

People are acting like she shaded people doing Vegas, her comment last year was "it wasn't for her as she wouldn't wanna be tied to one place for a long time", she threw no shade at anyone and she has clearly changed her mind . . . is she not allowed to do that?

Comment

She should really work on her image. Every time she comes out with something, there's always a comment about a shady thing she has said or did in the past.

Now that she has a residency, people are reminded of how she was against the idea of doing one. It's very similar to her current opinion on The Voice which she said was something very negative about the show and that she is sick of doing it. Other than that, she is asked about her "feuds" with Britney or P!nk.

Nothing positive has came out from her publicly aside from the Grammy nominations.

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                                  She should really work on her image. Every time she comes out with something, there's always a comment about a shady thing she has said or did in the past.

Now that she has a residency, people are reminded of how she was against the idea of doing one. It's very similar to her current opinion on The Voice which she said was something very negative about the show and that she is sick of doing it. Other than that, she is asked about her "feuds" with Britney or P!nk.

Nothing positive has came out from her publicly aside from the Grammy nominations.

No such thing as bad press!

yes she’s doing a residency, but it’s 16 shows across multiple months with a huge gap in the middle. This isn’t a Britney or Celine commitment. My guess is that money talks and for a handful of shows it works for her. 16 shows is nothing and I feel like the concept of a residency is hugely diluted when 16 dates across 6 months in the same venue is considered one.
                                                  Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

Working...
                                                  X