Christina Aguilera - The Xperience Residency / The X Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
    Got my ticket for Berlin. Can’t believe that I get to see her live omg.
    Got mine for Berlin too! Really excited for this!
    I lied, too. - Helen Parsons, Damages

Comment

• New London date added for the 10th November!

I'm so happy! I was on a couple of ticket websites bang on 9am, and I was only getting seats too far back for my liking for the £116 price tag.

I happened to be looking at tickets again when a new date appeared. Got my ticket for the 10th November, 4th row from the stage

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
        YES SISSSS!!!!

I'm happy you're seeing her. I agree with meninme...you deserve. Go see one of your favs. She was AMAZING when I saw her. Better than I thought she would've been (I stayed away from concert vids but knew the setlist).

I'm kicking myself for missing out on Mariah and Ari tickets. Don't be like me
        I would never forgive myself If I wouldn't go! So ready to see her live!!!! And her that voice irl instead in studio or live recording

Originally posted by menime123 View Post
        As music fans we do just this - we save and we go see them perform and should do so without a second thought imo. Life is for living and it’s been so long - sometimes you just have to treat yourself.
        Exactly!!

Comment

• I’m really happy seeing how many UKmix members are going to support her
          BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

Comment

• I'm so glad she is selling out. And doing so good. And people underestimated her

Comment

• If I would keep in mind that she will perform most of her hits and the length of the Liberation tour, I wouldnt'mind if the setlist would look like, including my own preferences

01. Dirrty
              02. Not Myself Tonight / Woohoo
              03. Accelerate
              04. Your Body
              05. Genie In A Bottle
              06. What a Girl Wants
              07. Come On Over
              08. Candyman
              09. Express / Lady Marmalade
              10. Ain't No Other Man
              11. Hurt
              12. Say Something
              13. Deserve
              14. The Voice Within
              15. Can't Hold Us Down
              16. Fall In Line
              17. Keep On Singing My Song
              18. Unless It's With You
              19. Let There Be Love
              Encore
              20. Beautiful
              21. Fighter

Comment

• ^ Where can I sign for this setlist? It would be perfect!!!
                "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• I got tickets for Wembley! Decent seats for the second-tier price. Can’t wait

Comment

• Well I still haven’t bought any. But I’ve seen her before so I think I’ll await the setlist. I assume it’ll match Vegas, but we’ll see!
                    M08T10

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesper View Post
                      If I would keep in mind that she will perform most of her hits and the length of the Liberation tour, I wouldnt'mind if the setlist would look like, including my own preferences

01. Dirrty
                      02. Not Myself Tonight / Woohoo
                      03. Accelerate
                      04. Your Body
                      05. Genie In A Bottle
                      06. What a Girl Wants
                      07. Come On Over
                      08. Candyman
                      09. Express / Lady Marmalade
                      10. Ain't No Other Man
                      11. Hurt
                      12. Say Something
                      13. Deserve
                      14. The Voice Within
                      15. Can't Hold Us Down
                      16. Fall In Line
                      17. Keep On Singing My Song
                      18. Unless It's With You
                      19. Let There Be Love
                      Encore
                      20. Beautiful
                      21. Fighter
                      I love this setlist, I miss “Sing For Me” which is one of my all time favorites but I don’t think she’ll sing that.
                      BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

Comment

• How do we get this thread title changed? it should reflect both tours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
                          How do we get this thread title changed? it should reflect both tours.
                          Just ask a moderator or the user that opened the thread.
                          M08T10

Comment

• Originally posted by Sinnec View Post
                            I really hope they don't sell out too fast. My trip to Berlin will be more exciting seeing both Christina and Pink in just 5 days!
                            I'll be seeing both live too, only 3 days apart, in the same city aswell. It's going to be a great July!

cd/vinyl collection instagram
                            http://www.instagram.com/i.love.collecting.cds

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                              Just ask a moderator or the user that opened the thread.
                              I asked the person who opened it 3 days ago. Can you please change it??? ��

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post
                                Of course! Already bought mine in the presale.

But I'm going the the Antwerp show, as me and my boyfriend prefer to see the show in the weekend.
                                So we're making a short trip out of it.
                                Aah makes sense! Antwerp, so cool
                                But.. boyfriend? Yaaaas! Happy for you. Let's grab a coffee soon, we NEED to talk haha.
                                Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Originally posted by croatiaxtina View Post
                                  [...]

I hope her performance on Jazz festival will be the same one like the rest on tour.

[...]
                                  should be. The Jazz festival here has been an annual festival for a long time and the shows usually last 90min to 2+ hours. AND the shows are usually aired live on TV, so if we're lucky we'll have some professional recording of the show.

She's by far the biggest act ever to play the festival - https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jazzopen_Stuttgart

cd/vinyl collection instagram
                                  http://www.instagram.com/i.love.collecting.cds

Comment

• Originally posted by Benjamin View Post
                                    Aah makes sense! Antwerp, so cool
                                    But.. boyfriend? Yaaaas! Happy for you. Let's grab a coffee soon, we NEED to talk haha.
                                    Yes let's do that.
                                    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Noahhh you gotta boy toy named Troy? 👀 Lol cuuuuuuuttteeee!
                                      Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Already spend a lot of money on concerts lately. And I don't really know anyone who wants to join.
                                        So I'll wait for the setlist first. If that's to my taste, I might reconsider.
                                        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                          Already spend a lot of money on concerts lately. And I don't really know anyone who wants to join.
                                          I literally have to go on my own because no one my age knows or likes her which is weird since I didn’t have that problem with Knee last year. But I don’t care as long as I finally get to see her live.
                                          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                            Already spend a lot of money on concerts lately. And I don't really know anyone who wants to join.
                                            Go alone. It’s rather liberating, treating yourself to a night out in your own company.
                                            M08T10

Comment

• Yes, Im going alone to Stuttgart, I dont even need anyone to disturb me while I enjoy her performance.
                                              Its kinda scary, cuz Im going first time there, but I dont care, I can do that. Ill go for 3 days and see lil bit of city aswell, and camp on Saturday in front of entrance
                                              BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                              YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                                Go alone. It’s rather liberating, treating yourself to a night out in your own company.
                                                I once did that for Whitney Houston and I'm glad I did.
                                                But nowadays for me it's not just about the singer for me anymore. I want a night out to be with someone I have a good time with as well.
                                                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I'll search for some Xtina fans to hang out with after the concert. Or I'll use Grindr ��
                                                  BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                                  YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Originally posted by croatiaxtina View Post
                                                    I'll search for some Xtina fans to hang out with after the concert. Or I'll use Grindr ��
                                                    It was already very clear here you'll open Grindr.
                                                    I have received many gifts from God,
                                                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Working...
                                                    X