Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey Vegas Residency: The Butterfly Returns [New Dates]

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Colosseum is also undergoing renovations so it is possible that the look and feel of Vegas could be very different this year.

    https://variety.com/2019/music/news/caesars-colosseum-live-nation-refurbishing-1203185527/

    Comment


    • Originally posted by stevyy View Post
      AIWFCIY is usually EXPLODING October 1st... By mid-end November it is pushing 1m streams per day on Spotify. Last season was so well documented... The song is approaching 7 weeks on the H100 per annual now... her Xmas album is approaching 10 weeks... so HER season does basically start NOV 1st (at the latest) and ends in the first week of January.
      No one can ever take that away from her ...
      She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

      Comment


      • Originally posted by bm08 View Post
        The Colosseum is also undergoing renovations so it is possible that the look and feel of Vegas could be very different this year.

        https://variety.com/2019/music/news/...ng-1203185527/
        I didn't know that. With those two residencies confirmed, she's going to be on stage a lot again. It's good for her to keep her chords working and I guess monetarily it helps too!
        Underneath The Stars

        Comment


        • Originally posted by bm08 View Post
          Excited to see the Christmas shows return again this year. I wonder if she will tour with it or just be resident in Vegas/NYC this time around.
          That would be so lackluster considering its MC 25th anniversary! She should bring her show to Australia because i see her doing good attendance numbers there considering how successful her christmas materials are over there

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Shaka View Post

            A visit to South America is long overdue.
            Lets hope she doesn't repeat the mistake she made by paying Europe dust previously. She can play many dates in that continent now but she will never be able to woo back the crowd.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ferrero View Post
              That would be so lackluster considering its MC 25th anniversary! She should bring her show to Australia because i see her doing good attendance numbers there considering how successful her christmas materials are over there
              Im hoping the 25th anniversary has a lot more going for it then than the tour anyway.

              But heading to Aus/NZ would be a great extension!

              Comment


              • Global domination is what they should be aiming for this time around. Especially in the major markets like US, UK, Australia and some other European countries.
                She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

                Comment


                • Do any lambs have info on the current ticket pricing? For the Christmas and Butterfly Returns do they have packages with a photo with Mariah? Are they like $1000 each I was hoping they are lower this time. Or, do they have any front row? I think the fan presales are going on.
                  "And every time I lose my way
                  You shine for me and I'm okay
                  You lift me way beyond it all
                  And You never let me fall"

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by mcfannamedjenn View Post
                    Do any lambs have info on the current ticket pricing? For the Christmas and Butterfly Returns do they have packages with a photo with Mariah? Are they like $1000 each I was hoping they are lower this time. Or, do they have any front row? I think the fan presales are going on.
                    Follow this link: https://www.ticketmaster.com/mariah-...LV_MariahCarey
                    She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

                    Comment


                    • Thank you MrDash! I didn’t think to click on view seats without a code. I don’t see anything about meet and greet packages yet.
                      "And every time I lose my way
                      You shine for me and I'm okay
                      You lift me way beyond it all
                      And You never let me fall"

                      Comment


                      • I think she needs to rest. The continuous touring and residencies are affecting her voice.

                        Comment


                        • i don't think she will quit Vegas anytime soon. It's easy $$ for her.

                          Comment




                          • I so enjoyed this performance of 'My All' but them wigs do her beauty no justice.

                            Comment




                            • I so enjoyed this performance of 'My All' but them wigs do her beauty no justice.

                              Comment


                              • Sorry guys--my posts continually duplicate

                                Comment


                                • Tickets on sale now

                                  Comment


                                  • There was a special Christmas pre-sale for Grindr users.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by Clown10 View Post
                                      There was a special Christmas pre-sale for Grindr users.
                                      Lowkey would love it if someone takes me on a date to a MC concert.

                                      That will be how I know they’re a keeper.

                                      Comment


                                      • ^ Lol Iíve a spare ticket to the Dublin show

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X