Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gone.

Comment

Last edited by Bojan; Sat May 25th, 2019, 08:30.
      Gone.

Comment

My god those costumes...
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

I live for the ballads! Wow! So glad to see album tracks performed here.

Anyway, I think she needs to change that outfit, it doesn't do her justice at all.

Also, the stage looks empty at times, it reminds me of the "Dammn Baby" video concept.

Comment

Originally posted by nympho View Post
            Tonight's concert right now on Ticketmaster. 552 tickets available.

It's pretty clear they've now closed those two sections I've marked (as there's not a single seat available there, and they were available and with lots of tickets a few days ago) and they will relocate people. They're still available in concerts from 25 May onwards.

There are 371 seats on each side. So, at least, 742 tickets less available.
            Which explains the decline from 1,930 tickets available for today's show last week to 552 today.
            Smart thing to do - the Colosseum do the same with Mariah (just don't bother opening the top part of the venue).

Comment

Gone.

Comment

I need "Scream" on the setlist. She can kick "China Love".
                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Last edited by Bojan; Sun May 26th, 2019, 11:27.
                  Gone.

Comment

Janet was introduced by Tiger Woods yesterday.

Gone.

Comment

Gone.

Comment

Gone.

Comment

Gone.

Comment

What a dancer. At 53.

Gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Bojan View Post
                              Fun and sexy

Comment

Gone.

Comment

Billboard Boxscore Chart (May 2019)

#18 JANET JACKSON - METAMORPHOSIS

Gross sales: $4,140,636
                                  Attend/Capacity: 24,938 / 31,052
                                  Shows / Sellouts: 6/0
                                  Prices: $500, $79

Comment

I am so glad she's been thinking outside the box for the setlist. It's a thrill to see her debut some tracks ("Empty) and dust off others ("Go Deep"). It is precisely what I've been wanting from her live shows
                                    The sands of time fade into dark
                                    Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                                    A message to madness
                                    Feel music that's realness

Comment

Additionally, the first six shows of Janet Jackson’s Metamorphosis hit the June 29 list with $4.1 million.
                                      https://www.billboard.com/biz/articl...erience-with-4

Comment

She’s baaack

Comment

Wow...that last outfit is not flattering at all. I just watched the Live in Hawaii concert tonight - obviously she’s nearly 20 years older now but come on Jan, show us a bit of flesh...I’ll even take an elbow at this rate.

Comment

Originally posted by CanYouKeepUp View Post
                                            Wow...that last outfit is not flattering at all. I just watched the Live in Hawaii concert tonight - obviously she’s nearly 20 years older now but come on Jan, show us a bit of flesh...I’ll even take an elbow at this rate.
                                            IKR? Like honestly these costumes literally look like potato sacks. They are saggy and just ugly. I don’t like a single costume from this show. And the ones she wore at the festivals were an even bigger joke. Like I know you don’t have to show much skin to look sexy but this...this is literally just the opposite of sexy.

Some of the outfits from the SOTW Tour were great but she started wearing crap like this again this year. Maybe because she gained weight?

I loved these costumes:

They didn’t show too much skin but they didn’t look like sacks, were actually pretty and she looked really hot in them.

Comment

Those outfits are hideous. Especially for a Vegas residency.

Comment

Fire that stylist immediately Jan.
                                                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                                  Fire that stylist immediately Jan.
                                                  I don't think we can call a person picking those outfits a stylist.
                                                  I have received many gifts from God,
                                                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                                    I don't think we can call a person picking those outfits a stylist.
                                                    😂😂😂

Agree with JeremySpears, those outfits are much better.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X