Céline Dion - Courage World Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah, that makes sense - thanks Pat!

i must’ve been working from an outdated list.

Comment

• Seemingly from the seating plan of Celines shows at Bloomfield stadium in Tel Aviv, she’s once again not using the full stadium, the stage is a little bit further forward from the back of the pitch, in total she’s not using total of 4 sections of seating on either side of the pitch, which to me, is redundant and silly for a stadium that only holds 29,000 people

Comment

• Originally posted by Dion2000 View Post
        Seemingly from the seating plan of Celines shows at Bloomfield stadium in Tel Aviv, she’s once again not using the full stadium, the stage is a little bit further forward from the back of the pitch, in total she’s not using total of 4 sections of seating on either side of the pitch, which to me, is redundant and silly for a stadium that only holds 29,000 people
        She does this I think to drive up ticket pricing - playing to fewer people inevitably means demand stays high and ticket prices are not diluted. But it is frustrating.

Comment

• They added 5k tickets and sold out in less than 2 minutes

Comment

• Insane success

Comment

• Celine is the #2 on Pollstar's Mid Year 2020 with $71.2 million and 408,407 tickets sold in 33 shows.

Comment

• Queen announced her rescheduled North American dates yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post

Queen announced her rescheduled North American dates yesterday.
                  Looking back, I wonder if she rescheduled these dates too soon...I can't see how live performances will be back on in August 2021 given how long it is likely to take to vaccinate people...but then, it is the US so who knows!

Comment

• I don't think anyone will be touring in 2021.
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• It's being reported that the Paris shows are going to be postponed until September 2022.

Comment

• As expected...

CELINE DION ANNOUNCES FIRST LEG OF EUROPEAN “COURAGE WORLD TOUR” RESCHEDULED TO 2022

European dates March 19 through June 16, 2021 rescheduled to May 25 through September 24, 2022

Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and the current state of restrictions on events, it is with deep regret that Celine Dion has had to again reschedule the first leg of her European “Courage World Tour”. The European leg is now scheduled to begin on May 25, 2022 in Birmingham, England.

Celine and Concerts West/AEG Presents continue to take the safety and health of everyone as a top priority. The original 2020 “Courage World Tour” dates in Europe were previously postponed to 2021 and now with ever increasing hope and renewed determination the dates are being rescheduled to 2022.

Celine said: "We were really hoping to see all of you in Europe this spring, but obviously it's taking a lot longer than we thought for the situation to be safe. At least we know that help is on the way with the vaccines, so we feel really good about these new dates in 2022, and I can't wait to get out there and sing for you. We're gonna have to make up for all this lost time, so please stay safe and healthy until we see each other again."

Tickets purchased for the 2020 or 2021 tour dates will be honored for the new rescheduled 2022 dates. For further ticket inquiries or options, ticketholders should reach out to their original point of purchase.

To contact your original point of purchase, please refer to the confirmation e-mail that you received after you purchased your tickets. This e-mail was sent to you by the ticket seller. You may also go to the "In Concert" section on Celine Dion's website and click on the “TICKETS” box on the show for which you purchased tickets. This link directs you to the official ticket seller’s website.

The rescheduled 2022 tour dates in Europe are as follows:

CELINE DION COURAGE WORLD TOUR RESCHEDULED EUROPEAN DATES (FIRST LEG)

NEW DATES 2022
                        May 25-26 Birmingham, England - Utilita Arena
                        May 29-30 London, England - The O2
                        Jun 1-2 Dublin, Ireland - 3Arena
                        Jun 5-6 Manchester, England - AO Arena Manchester
                        Jun 8-9 Glasgow, Scotland - The SSE Hydro
                        Jun 12 Mannheim, Germany - SAP Arena
                        Jun 13 Cologne, Germany - Lanxess Arena
                        Jun 15-16 Zurich, Switzerland - Hallenstadion Zurich
                        Jun 18 Lodz, Poland - Atlas Arena
                        Jun 19 Krakow, Poland - TAURON Arena
                        Jun 22 Prague, Czech Republic - O2 Arena
                        Jun 25 Zagreb, Croatia - Zagreb Arena
                        Jun 27 Budapest, Hungary - Laszlo Papp Sports Arena
                        Jun 29 Berlin, Germany - Mercedes-Benz Arena
                        Jun 30 Hamburg, Germany - Barclaycard Arena
                        Jul 02 Vienna, Austria - Wiener Stadthalle
                        Jul 03 Munich, Germany - Olympiahalle
                        Aug 20 Stockholm, Sweden - Friends Arena
                        Aug 22-23 Helsinki, Finland - Hartwall Arena
                        Aug 26-27 Oslo, Norway - Telenor Arena
                        Aug 31- Sep 1 Copenhagen, Denmark - Royal Arena
                        Sep 3-4 Antwerp, Belgium - Sportpaleis Antwerpen
                        Sep 9-10, 12 Amsterdam, The Netherlands - Ziggo Dome
                        Sep 16-17, 20-21, 23-24 Paris, France - La Défense Arena

Comment

• So good to see her!

Comment

• Well, I can't go to the Berlin date now, but I'll try to find a ticket for Paris tomorrow. It's in September. How perfect would it be to release her new French Song at the end of August, perform it in Belgium and Paris. Then stay in Paris for a month, release the album and do a big promo tour on French Tv like she did for Sans attendre in 2012.
                            I'm dreaming, but timing is perfect.

Comment

• Well, I just have to wait 1 year and a half for the Stockholm concert...

Comment

• Extra date added in Belgium in 2022 apparently.

Comment

Working...
                                X