Céline Dion - Courage World Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah, that makes sense - thanks Pat!

i must’ve been working from an outdated list.

Comment

• Seemingly from the seating plan of Celines shows at Bloomfield stadium in Tel Aviv, she’s once again not using the full stadium, the stage is a little bit further forward from the back of the pitch, in total she’s not using total of 4 sections of seating on either side of the pitch, which to me, is redundant and silly for a stadium that only holds 29,000 people

Comment

• Originally posted by Dion2000 View Post
        Seemingly from the seating plan of Celines shows at Bloomfield stadium in Tel Aviv, she’s once again not using the full stadium, the stage is a little bit further forward from the back of the pitch, in total she’s not using total of 4 sections of seating on either side of the pitch, which to me, is redundant and silly for a stadium that only holds 29,000 people
        She does this I think to drive up ticket pricing - playing to fewer people inevitably means demand stays high and ticket prices are not diluted. But it is frustrating.

Comment

• They added 5k tickets and sold out in less than 2 minutes

Comment

• Insane success

Comment

• Celine is the #2 on Pollstar's Mid Year 2020 with $71.2 million and 408,407 tickets sold in 33 shows.

Comment

• Queen announced her rescheduled North American dates yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                X