No announcement yet.

Céline Dion - Courage World Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She’s coming for Madge’s record - by the end of this tour, she WILL be the highest grossing female artist of all-time, she might also have the biggest tour.

Comment

She deserves it.
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post

She’s coming for Madge’s record - by the end of this tour, she WILL be the highest grossing female artist of all-time, she might also have the biggest tour.

I so hope she goes indeed to all 4 corners of the globe. Latin America is waiting for her for decades.

Hope she founds the balance with her family life though.

Comment

That last picture, wow!

Comment

this is BEAUTIFUL.

Comment

What about the US dates? How many tickets left?
              Last edited by celinehit; Thu September 19th, 2019, 17:15.

Comment

Wait, she never visited South America?

So yeah, fingers crossed she tours there as well. I'm sure they would LOVE that.

Comment

Originally posted by Iiketheair View Post

this is BEAUTIFUL.
                  Dancing queen.

Her fans over at CDF are slating the set list.

Comment

Opening night in Quebec - about half hour before she came on stage so would've filled up after.

Can't wait for the first boxscores to come in!

Comment

Impressive.
                      If anything, I'd like to see her live one time. I bet it would be a great experience.
                      "Lift up your head
                      Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

Seeing various ones of these all over Twitter, the Paris one is definitely for real but looks like we've got Ireland, Cyprus and Sweden also (+ we know the UK and Germany are almost certain)...

Comment

Originally posted by Noahh View Post
                          What is the rumored date for The Netherlands?
                          Is the venue known already as well?

Me and my boyfriend so wanna go!

Comment

First round of European countries announced for the Courage tour:

Germany
                            Italy
                            Norway
                            Poland
                            Finland
                            France (confirmed: Paris La Défense Arena)
                            Croatia
                            Sweden
                            Romania
                            Netherlands (confirmed: Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam)
                            Czech Republic (confirmed: O2 arena, Prague)

Comment

Croatia? What? well that's either gonna be a sellout or a fail. Croatia is a tricky market when it comes to foreign artist. Ticket prices will also play a factor.
                              I have received many gifts from God,
                              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

I'm starting to think she really hates Spain or something…

She has ignored us in each and every one of her European tours.
                                All her albums from TCOML to Taking Chances were Gold, Platinum or Multiplatinum here. She'll obviously sell out one or two dates. Don't get it.

Comment

I think Spain has the same problem as the Balkan area. In big tours the closest city to Spain is Paris, which is unfortunately for Spain on the complete opposite side of the border, so they'd have to do a trip there and back just for 1-2 date. That why most big tours stick to UK - Paris - Amsterdam - German cities then they either branch out to Scandinavia via the Denmark - Sweden bridge or do something like Zurich - Milan - Vienna - Budapest - Polish date then go to Scandinavia. That's the main tour road in Europe it seems.

Also [MENTION=11323]Wayne[/MENTION] you can put Arena Zagreb as the venue in Croatia. It's the only indoor option really with its 18k-22k concert capacity (depends on the stage position/size).
                                  I have received many gifts from God,
                                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Apparently, there is more to come...

Let’s wait and see! She really should go to Spain though, it’s been a great market for her over the years.

Comment

It's sad that our currency devalued so much in recent years, otherwise she can easily sell out a concert here in Turkey.
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

OMG OMG OMG...

"I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

<3

Comment

Apparently, Celine will be headlining Lucca Summer Festival in July next year, not sure what this is?

Methinks she’ll also do Glastonbury.

Comment

Apparently, Celine will be headlining Lucca Summer Festival in July next year, not sure what this is?

Methinks she’ll also do Glastonbury.
                                              Lucca is a city or village in Italy if i'm not wrong
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Apparently, she’s coming to Israel and Switzerland for concerts also.

This tour is going to be freaking massive at this rate.

Comment

She's coming for blood and rightly so. It's amazing her profile never declined all these years.
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

She'll definitely break Madonna's S&S record. I guess this US leg alone will gross 150-180 million $. I guess she will have at least 30-40 dates in Europe. And then Asia and Australia.

Comment

Hmmm...I might have to go to this show! My love for Celine is relatively new, but it's enough to want to experience this extravaganza
                                                      The sands of time fade into dark
                                                      Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                                                      A message to madness
                                                      Feel music that's realness

Comment

Originally posted by NormiMalone View Post
                                                        Hmmm...I might have to go to this show! My love for Celine is relatively new, but it's enough to want to experience this extravaganza
                                                        It really is the experience of a lifetime.

Aside from complaints from her mega fans who moan about the setlist, I’ve rarely seen a negative review for her concerts - even the most casual of fans remarks that it’s a tremendous show. I can’t describe how I felt finally seeing her live in 2017, it was a cocktail of emotions, but predominantly I felt like I’d experienced something really special.

Comment

Israel confirmed...

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                                            Croatia? What? well that's either gonna be a sellout or a fail. Croatia is a tricky market when it comes to foreign artist. Ticket prices will also play a factor.
                                                            Croatia or Serbia, we can't tell based on Vidimo se uskoro

Comment

Glasgow date!

Last edited by shirley; Tue September 24th, 2019, 08:51.
                                                              You taste just like glitter mixed with rock and roll
                                                              I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

Comment

Working...
                                                              X