No announcement yet.

Céline Dion - Courage World Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently, the first Norway sold-out within 2 mins - obscene.

Comment

• Someone over [MENTION=9559]CDF[/MENTION] has paid $1,049 for a Diamond package ticket in New York - it’s not even front row.

Comment

• yep her diamond packages in vancouver are ~ 1350$ and they aren't even in the two front rows...

Comment

• she postponed her concerts in montreal tomorrow and saturday to february 20th and 21st. not fully healed yet.

Comment

• Bought tickets as a Christmas present.
            My mother really likes her (she even buys her live DVD's) and personally, I think that Celine is a great lentertainer and performer and who knows for how long she can keep up touring around the world.

I'm kinda excited. It's also my first time to see her live xD
            Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Zürich is practically sold out. Went on general sale today at 10:00 local time. (Pre-sale started on 2nd October 2019)
              Roughly 100-150 seats at 196, 251, 291 CHF left.
              Some scattered VIP available at 400, 526, 626, 760 quid... Curious if she manages to sell those.
              The floor is seated so she will have a lower attendance (12,500 - 13,000 IMHO)
              The gross will go through the roof and be huge!
              trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
              trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• 2nd show added in Copenhagen.

Comment

• Comment

• It's impressive this level of demand. She was touring many of these European markets two years ago. She was in London 4 months ago at Hyde Park singing for 65K+ people and still she is selling like this. And with those crazy prices?!

Comment

• 2nd date added to Denmark. Already 46 concerts in Europe. Her next tour should be in stadiums!
                      CELINE DION - THE WORLD'S BIGGEST SELLING ARTIST OF THE LAST 25 YEARS

www.celinedioncharts.com

Comment

• General sale in Malta postponed due to high demand in presale..

Due to an unprecedented demand for the Celine Dion Courage World Tour pre-sale tickets, the public on-sale date will now be postponed. https://www.showshappening.com/nng/N...d-Courage-Tour

Comment

• Originally posted by Iiketheair View Post
                          General sale in Malta postponed due to high demand in presale..
                          Christ!

After 30 years on top, she’s still at the very top of this industry.

Comment

• 2nd show added in Zürich (03/06)!

I was expecting one or two more shows in London...that will maybe come.
                            One heart you are following

Comment

• Second show added in Edmonton!

Comment

• ^^
                                hallenstadionzuerich
                                Zusatzkonzert! ��
                                Aufgrund der grossen Nachfrage bestätigt @CelineDion ein Zusatzkonzert. Vorverkaufsstart ist am 07.10.19 um 10.00 Uhr.
                                @ticketcorner #starloungezurich

//

Instagram doesn't work!
                                trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                                trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• The demand is insane.

Comment

• Such an incredible success! So happy for her!

I‘m already excited to see the boxscores!

Comment

• ticket prices in vancouver are outrageous. front row was $1512 today!!

Comment

• YAY for Tel Aviv!!

Comment

• Apparently the demand in Malta was so great that it broke all the records for concerts there.

I think she needs to add additional shows in most markets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                                            Apparently the demand in Malta was so great that it broke all the records for concerts there.

Yes you're totally right! I must say I'm a little surprised she's added shows in Norway, Switzerland and Denmark. That's crazy!

Nothing about a extra London show though...:-s

Comment

Apparently the demand in Malta was so great that it broke all the records for concerts there.

im really worried her voice won't take it with all that many dates so close to each other.

Comment

• The O2 Arena has confirmed via Twitter that currently no plans for a 3rd show.

Comment

The O2 Arena has confirmed via Twitter that currently no plans for a 3rd show.
                                                  because there are still plenty of tickets left for the first 2 shows https://www.axs.com/uk/series/9805/c...ets?skin=theo2

Comment

The O2 Arena has confirmed via Twitter that currently no plans for a 3rd show.
                                                    To me it sounds more like they have booked one or two nights more but they’re not allowed to say it now. After all Céline sold out 4 London shows at the O2 arena in 2017...so why wouldn’t she be able to replicate that next year? 😊

Comment

Working...
                                                    X