No announcement yet.

Céline Dion - Courage World Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Spain has the same problem as the Balkan area. In big tours the closest city to Spain is Paris, which is unfortunately for Spain on the complete opposite side of the border, so they'd have to do a trip there and back just for 1-2 date. That why most big tours stick to UK - Paris - Amsterdam - German cities then they either branch out to Scandinavia via the Denmark - Sweden bridge or do something like Zurich - Milan - Vienna - Budapest - Polish date then go to Scandinavia. That's the main tour road in Europe it seems.

Also [MENTION=11323]Wayne[/MENTION] you can put Arena Zagreb as the venue in Croatia. It's the only indoor option really with its 18k-22k concert capacity (depends on the stage position/size).
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Apparently, there is more to come...

Let’s wait and see! She really should go to Spain though, it’s been a great market for her over the years.

Comment

It's sad that our currency devalued so much in recent years, otherwise she can easily sell out a concert here in Turkey.
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
          OMG OMG OMG...

"I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

<3

Comment

Apparently, Celine will be headlining Lucca Summer Festival in July next year, not sure what this is?

Methinks she’ll also do Glastonbury.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                Apparently, Celine will be headlining Lucca Summer Festival in July next year, not sure what this is?

Methinks she’ll also do Glastonbury.
                Lucca is a city or village in Italy if i'm not wrong
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Apparently, she’s coming to Israel and Switzerland for concerts also.

This tour is going to be freaking massive at this rate.

Comment

She's coming for blood and rightly so. It's amazing her profile never declined all these years.
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

She'll definitely break Madonna's S&S record. I guess this US leg alone will gross 150-180 million $. I guess she will have at least 30-40 dates in Europe. And then Asia and Australia.

Comment

Hmmm...I might have to go to this show! My love for Celine is relatively new, but it's enough to want to experience this extravaganza
                        The sands of time fade into dark
                        Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                        A message to madness
                        Feel music that's realness

Comment

Originally posted by NormiMalone View Post
                          Hmmm...I might have to go to this show! My love for Celine is relatively new, but it's enough to want to experience this extravaganza
                          It really is the experience of a lifetime.

Aside from complaints from her mega fans who moan about the setlist, I’ve rarely seen a negative review for her concerts - even the most casual of fans remarks that it’s a tremendous show. I can’t describe how I felt finally seeing her live in 2017, it was a cocktail of emotions, but predominantly I felt like I’d experienced something really special.

Comment

Israel confirmed...

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                              Croatia? What? well that's either gonna be a sellout or a fail. Croatia is a tricky market when it comes to foreign artist. Ticket prices will also play a factor.
                              Croatia or Serbia, we can't tell based on Vidimo se uskoro

Comment

Glasgow date!

Last edited by shirley; Tue September 24th, 2019, 08:51.
                                You taste just like glitter mixed with rock and roll
                                I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

Comment

The tour will be massive!
                                  20 countries already in Europe and at least 25 concerts! (so far just 1 in France but for sure she will give more)
                                  CELINE DION - THE WORLD'S BIGGEST SELLING ARTIST OF THE LAST 25 YEARS

www.celinedioncharts.com

Comment

This will be MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE - she's coming for all the wigs!

SO pleased she's coming back to the UK, I must see her again.

Comment

Her first 4 MOntreal shows have been postponed to November due to a throat infection.

Comment

Bless her, hopefully she recovers soon!

She’s announced 4 dates in France for next year so far.

and Zurich:

Comment

Not surprised with the throat infection. She was struggling hitting some notes on the last shows, and it's sad to see her perform like that. We're so not used to it, so I hope she recovers soon. A tour this massive is going to be super grueling. I hope she takes good care of her instrument.
                                          "Dion's voice glides effortlessly from deep whispers to dead-on high notes, a sweet siren that combines force with grace."
                                          - Time

Comment

2 glasgow dates!
                                            You taste just like glitter mixed with rock and roll
                                            I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

Comment

So I guess we're getting those See You Soon dates announced today?
                                              I have received many gifts from God,
                                              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

43 European dates announced so far and additional North American dates added.

She’s coming for blood yall, she’s coming for blood!

Comment

Dates: https://www.celinedion.com/courage-t...3198&l=29_HTML

Comment

• 3 in Holland 0_0
                                                    "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                                                    https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                                                    "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

Working...
                                                    X