Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angeman
    Manager
    • 06 May 2018

Dammit Celine has a cold so she rescheduled my show for today to NOVEMBER. I bought off stubhub and they have a no refund policy. So basically i just have to either keep the tickets or sell them and hope someone else buys them. I guess this is karma for not having my Madame X show cancelled.

Comment

• imlookedat81
      Roadie
      • 22 Jul 2008

Originally posted by Angeman
      Dammit Celine has a cold so she rescheduled my show for today to NOVEMBER. I bought off stubhub and they have a no refund policy. So basically i just have to either keep the tickets or sell them and hope someone else buys them. I guess this is karma for not having my Madame X show cancelled.
      Sorry to hear that. I hope you can make it in November and still go. I'm a bit worried about the European dates now. I'm going to Amsterdam, Paris and Stockholm shows, hopefully coronavirus crisis is over by then.

Comment

• spiritboy
        Legend
        • 11 Jan 2004

Originally posted by imlookedat81

Sorry to hear that. I hope you can make it in November and still go. I'm a bit worried about the European dates now. I'm going to Amsterdam, Paris and Stockholm shows, hopefully coronavirus crisis is over by then.
        Sadly, i don't think it'll be over cause there's nothing indicating virus dying in hot weather right now.
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Wayne
          Site Owner
          • 07 Sep 2006

Comment

• pat200
            Roadie
            • 05 Mar 2007

bummer. i will have to wait for the rescheduling unfortunately. btw none of these dates were selling well...

Comment

• Wayne
              Site Owner
              • 07 Sep 2006

The Vienna date in mid June has been cancelled according to local promoters - doesn't bode well really.

Comment

• Iiketheair
                Roadie
                • 02 Nov 2016

Just saw Taylor Swift cancelled a few European dates. I hope Céline's team manages to postpone the tour and not cancel it

Comment

• spiritboy
                  Legend
                  • 11 Jan 2004

All European dates will be cancelled, mark my words.
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Wayne
                    Site Owner
                    • 07 Sep 2006

Celine's 9 April show in Oakland has been postponed to...March 13 2022!!!

Comment

• KEY9481
                      Legend
                      • 11 Aug 2014

2022!? omg
                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Sebastian
                        Superstar
                        • 24 Nov 2012

Originally posted by Wayne
                        Celine's 9 April show in Oakland has been postponed to...March 13 2022!!!
                        Maybe Celine's team has some inside information about 2021 we can't know about
                        Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                        www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• imlookedat81
                          Roadie
                          • 22 Jul 2008

Until there is a vaccine who knows if there would be any big events like concerts. So they might be thinking that, European leg summer 2021 with maybe Asia following and then wrap up USA in Spring 2022.

Comment

• beredy
                            Legend
                            • 09 Nov 2010

Originally posted by sYair

Maybe Celine's team has some inside information about 2021 we can't know about
                            I'm thinking they planned another Vegas stint during 2021 and already have contracts in place.

Comment

• Wayne
                              Site Owner
                              • 07 Sep 2006

Originally posted by beredy

I'm thinking they planned another Vegas stint during 2021 and already have contracts in place.
                              I posted this in the Vegas topic a while ago...

Lots of rumours about Celine returning to Vegas after her world tour; apparently, Resorts World have lured her with a $1m per show pay day, and will build her a brand new theater (like Caesar's did with the Colosseum in c2002/2003). Now, an AEG insider on Twitter has apparently denied this stating that she will instead be touring with the Courage tour into 2021...

It was rumoured that she was going to add further dates in North America at the end of the tour anyway - it could therefore be:

Early-mid 2021: Asia/Australia/South America
                              mid-late 2021: rescheduled European dates (coincides with the big European fashion events which she loves)
                              2022 onwards: North America

Vegas is definitely coming at some point, but hopefully not until she's turned this into a $300-400m tour.

Comment

• spiritboy
                                Legend
                                • 11 Jan 2004

Healthcare expert Zeke Emanuel told NY Times that concerts, sports events won't begin before Fall 2021.

Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Wayne
                                  Site Owner
                                  • 07 Sep 2006

Macron announced tonight that there will be no concerts in France up until at least July - which means the following shows will be cancelled:

26th Jun - Paris La Defense Arena - Paris, France
                                  27th Jun - Paris La Defense Arena - Paris, France
                                  30th Jun - Paris La Defense Arena - Paris, France
                                  01st Jul - Paris La Defense Arena - Paris, France
                                  16th Jul - Les Vielles Charrues - Carhaix, France

I think an announcement about the tour overall is imminent.

Comment

• beredy
                                    Legend
                                    • 09 Nov 2010

I have a feeling that the whole tour will be postponed to 2022, just like that US date.

Comment

• Wayne
                                      Site Owner
                                      • 07 Sep 2006

Originally posted by beredy
                                      I have a feeling that the whole tour will be postponed to 2022, just like that US date.
                                      I don't think she'll be willing to postpone the whole thing - I think we can expect to see cancellations.

I guess my only niggle is that in 2017, she signed a $500m concert deal. I would imagine she is contractually compelled to deliver this tour so as not to fall foul of her $500m deal, but I really think it will interfere with her long term Vegas plans.

Comment

• Iiketheair
                                        Roadie
                                        • 02 Nov 2016

Originally posted by Wayne
                                        Macron announced tonight that there will be no concerts in France up until at least July - which means the following shows will be cancelled:

16th Jul - Les Vielles Charrues - Carhaix, France
                                        Officially postponed until July 2021.

Comment

• Isurrender
                                          Personal Assistant
                                          • 17 Mar 2008

So the German dates won't be happening either...

Comment

Working...