Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pat200
    replied
    bummer. i will have to wait for the rescheduling unfortunately. btw none of these dates were selling well...

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by imlookedat81 View Post

Sorry to hear that. I hope you can make it in November and still go. I'm a bit worried about the European dates now. I'm going to Amsterdam, Paris and Stockholm shows, hopefully coronavirus crisis is over by then.
    Sadly, i don't think it'll be over cause there's nothing indicating virus dying in hot weather right now.

Leave a comment:

• imlookedat81
    replied
    Originally posted by Angeman View Post
    Dammit Celine has a cold so she rescheduled my show for today to NOVEMBER. I bought off stubhub and they have a no refund policy. So basically i just have to either keep the tickets or sell them and hope someone else buys them. I guess this is karma for not having my Madame X show cancelled.
    Sorry to hear that. I hope you can make it in November and still go. I'm a bit worried about the European dates now. I'm going to Amsterdam, Paris and Stockholm shows, hopefully coronavirus crisis is over by then.

Leave a comment:

• Angeman
    replied
    Dammit Celine has a cold so she rescheduled my show for today to NOVEMBER. I bought off stubhub and they have a no refund policy. So basically i just have to either keep the tickets or sell them and hope someone else buys them. I guess this is karma for not having my Madame X show cancelled.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    This is what Celine’s music does to people - what a joyous sight!

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Whew, look at that crowd!

Leave a comment:

• imlookedat81
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    Wonder if coronavirus will effect her European dates.
    Hopefully not, things should improve once spring and warm weather comes. All should be fine by late April.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Wonder if coronavirus will effect her European dates.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied

Magical!

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dion2000
    replied
    Originally posted by beredy View Post

I wasn't comparing VIP prices though anyway. But now that you're throwing them out the VIP stuff goes here for Diamond $1013, Ruby $793, Emeral​​d $749, Sapphire $425, Opal $307.
    Same as NYC then more or less

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied
    Originally posted by Dion2000 View Post

The thing is though, the top price WASN'T $250. Factor in VIP and Platinum tickets, almost any ticket on the floor was upwards of $200, with the first 10 rows being $350-800 depending on which level of VIP Package it was, Platinums near catwalks and the floor being hundreds of dollars too. Those prices were just the "baseline" prices which were created before Platinum and Packages were introduced
    I wasn't comparing VIP prices though anyway. But now that you're throwing them out the VIP stuff goes here for Diamond $1013, Ruby $793, Emeral​​d $749, Sapphire $425, Opal $307.

Leave a comment:

• Dion2000
    replied

It surprises me there are dates with such a low average and tickets for $50 in the US. Her Croatian date is soooo expensive and the standard here is nowhere close to the US one. The cheapest nosebleed seats were $65 and the rest of the upper ring seating were sold for $83 and $94. And let me not start about the most expensive tickets. $250 in Houston, when the floor seating here is $540, $421, $290, $205 (based on the distance from the stage).

According to this: https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-livin...ngs?itemId=105 - average monthly pay in US is $3,216 and $816 in Croatia. That's why it surprises me she has some rather low ticket average shows in the US. Sure, not every city is as rich and has wealthy residents, so of course they make sure the ticket pricing works for the market, but this discrepancy surprises me.
    The thing is though, the top price WASN'T $250. Factor in VIP and Platinum tickets, almost any ticket on the floor was upwards of $200, with the first 10 rows being $350-800 depending on which level of VIP Package it was, Platinums near catwalks and the floor being hundreds of dollars too. Those prices were just the "baseline" prices which were created before Platinum and Packages were introduced

Leave a comment:

• red3269
    replied
    Celine is such a beast when it comes to touring. She extends her record for being the most successful female touring artist (in terms of sales)

Leave a comment:

• Angeman
    replied
    Its really funny going on the celine forums and seeing the continued meltdowns on the setlist. Now they are trying to pass around a letter on FB asking Celines management to change the setlist. They really think 1000 entitled fans are going to make Celine change a setlist that at least 2 million people will love?

Im going to the DC show on March 11 and she better not touch the setlist. I need all those hits live as when I saw her in Vegas in 2017 the setlist was lacking.

Leave a comment:

• CandyShop
    replied
    Whenever u look at it, These are just fantastic numbers from Celine

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied
    Originally posted by pat200 View Post

i think this has to do with the fact that she never visited croatia before, so she is asking astronomical prices. also she has toured the usa so much and some areas are less expensive than others which i guess explains the lower prices in some areas.
    Well the prices are astronomical. I don't remember ever any show having tickets here in the arena being more than $150.

But the rest of the European dates are just as expensive.

Leave a comment:

• pat200
    replied

It surprises me there are dates with such a low average and tickets for $50 in the US. Her Croatian date is soooo expensive and the standard here is nowhere close to the US one. The cheapest nosebleed seats were $65 and the rest of the upper ring seating were sold for $83 and $94. And let me not start about the most expensive tickets. $250 in Houston, when the floor seating here is $540, $421, $290, $205 (based on the distance from the stage).

According to this: https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-livin...ngs?itemId=105 - average monthly pay in US is $3,216 and $816 in Croatia. That's why it surprises me she has some rather low ticket average shows in the US. Sure, not every city is as rich and has wealthy residents, so of course they make sure the ticket pricing works for the market, but this discrepancy surprises me.
    i think this has to do with the fact that she never visited croatia before, so she is asking astronomical prices. also she has toured the usa so much and some areas are less expensive than others which i guess explains the lower prices in some areas.

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied
    Just wait until the NYC area box scores come in. Those are gonna be ridiculous. The Brooklyn dates have 2nd tier, borderline nosebleeds for $200 and thats just standard without VIP or Platinum pricings

Leave a comment:

• Dion2000
    replied
    Just wait until the NYC area box scores come in. Those are gonna be ridiculous. The Brooklyn dates have 2nd tier, borderline nosebleeds for $200 and thats just standard without VIP or Platinum pricings

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied
    Her averages are really fluctuating.

Leave a comment:

• AndiIversen
    replied
    BB Boxscores

Celine Dion American Airlines Center Dallas, Texas Feb. 03, 2020 $2,657,817 12634/12634 1/1 $237, $166, $150, $90 AEG Presents/Concerts West

Celine Dion Smoothie King Center New Orleans, La. Feb. 07, 2020 $2,278,207 12833/12833 1/1 $216, $153, $110, $66 AEG Presents/Concerts West
    Celine Dion PNC Arena Raleigh, N.C. Feb. 11, 2020 $2,150,963 12436/12436 1/1 $218, $140, $99, $51 AEG Presents/Concerts West
    Celine Dion Toyota Center Houston, Texas Feb. 01, 2020 $2,127,052 11569/11569 1/1 $250, $150, $90, $60 AEG Presents/Concerts West
    Celine Dion AT&T Center San Antonio, Texas Jan. 30, 2020 $2,021,746 13645/13645 1/1 $196, $118, $90, $58 AEG Presents/Concerts West

Celine Dion BOK Center Tulsa, Okla. Feb. 05, 2020 $1,619,919 11004/11004 1/1 $193, $115, $77, $54 AEG Presents/Concerts West
    Celine Dion FedExForum Memphis, Tenn. Feb. 09, 2020 $1,609,727 11452/11452 1/1 $185, $104, $75, $51 AEG Presents/Concer

Leave a comment:

• Iiketheair
    replied

Leave a comment:

• imlookedat81
    replied
    According to ticketmaster.se, there are only 20 tickets left out of an approximate ~32,000 tickets available for the Stockholm show. Crazy for a country she barely visits and has had no hits in for a long time. Definitely could have used stadiums full capacity with no worries
    Even more impressive if you think she was here not long ago selling 24.000 tickets in 2017.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X