Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madonna - Madame X Tour

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I cannot wait to see this! Dont butch it up.
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

    Comment


    • Quarantine was a perfect time for an editor to edit the dvd
      Cha Cha Instructor

      Comment


      • darn now it's more moths of waiting, oh well

        Comment


        • Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
          Quarantine was a perfect time for an editor to edit the dvd
          I mean...what else to do!? Lost opportunity.
          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

          Comment


          • Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
            Quarantine was a perfect time for an editor to edit the dvd
            In theory, yes. But for all we know the firm she hired had furloughed staff (or whatever it’s being called in other countries) or the contracts she had signed stipulated the footage had to be kept under lock and key onsite etc...

            Basically we know it would have been a great way to spend lockdown but I can’t imagine Madonna would have been happy letting someone take the footage home to work on it.
            This superstar in the making
            Tonight she's yours for the taking

            Sarah Harding - Too Bad

            Comment


            • Originally posted by menime123 View Post

              In theory, yes. But for all we know the firm she hired had furloughed staff (or whatever it’s being called in other countries) or the contracts she had signed stipulated the footage had to be kept under lock and key onsite etc...

              Basically we know it would have been a great way to spend lockdown but I can’t imagine Madonna would have been happy letting someone take the footage home to work on it.
              If only she did, the final product would've been better
              Cha Cha Instructor

              Comment


              • Those Instagram filters are not going to apply themselves.

                Comment


                • It's coming soon i guess, i hope she'll release it before Thanksgiving. It'll probably be released on Amazon Prime.
                  Cha Cha Instructor

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                    It's coming soon i guess, i hope she'll release it before Thanksgiving. It'll probably be released on Amazon Prime.
                    She said both RH and MX were ‘coming soon’ about a year before they dropped
                    This superstar in the making
                    Tonight she's yours for the taking

                    Sarah Harding - Too Bad

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by menime123 View Post

                      She said both RH and MX were ‘coming soon’ about a year before they dropped
                      Maybe she'll prove us wrong this time
                      Cha Cha Instructor

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

                        Maybe she'll prove us wrong this time
                        We wish haha

                        Comment


                        • At least she's giving us a Madame X perfume to make up for all the waiting.
                          My Instagram... - Click here

                          Comment


                          • At this point, I wonder if they're pushing this release to 2021... Mon Dieu! I miss the days when she used to release her live DVDs/videos around 2-3 months after the tour was over... honestly, why do they take so long now?! Ridiculous! It's not like they're even better now.
                            A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else. - Bette Davis

                            Comment


                            • NOMINEE for the 3rd Annual UKMIX Hot100 AWARDS as


                              Voting will start once all categories are announced! Stay tuned!
                              VOTE UKMIX PARADE CHOICE AWARDS

                              Comment


                              • Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

                                Comment


                                • Soon is a different concept in Madonna's world
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

                                  Comment


                                  • Vaccine came faster than the video

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
                                      Vaccine came faster than the video
                                      Lol!!! Best comment. Period.
                                      A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else. - Bette Davis

                                      Comment


                                      • I am really hoping there isn't an overload of post-production on the video. Rebel Heart had a zillion nanosecond cuts and so many ugly effects laid over the footage that I couldn't finish watching it. Please let the show be the show, Madge
                                        The sands of time fade into dark
                                        Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                                        A message to madness
                                        Feel music that's realness

                                        Comment


                                        • Yeah she shouldn't overthink while editing it out. Just gives us the feel of the concert and let go.
                                          B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

                                          Im staying right here.

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X