Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

Someone’s glass is currently half empty

Its coming, you know more today than you did yesterday. Just wait until the details are released. For all we know Netflix might have actually bought it and she’s at the mercy of their scheduling team.
    It does piss me off I won't lie lol
    just make it available on all platforms and release a physical dvd/CD/whatever in the future, nobody buys those things anymore anyway (bar hardcore fans ofc)
    Jeez,move along with the times
    Last edited by BodyShop; Sat May 29, 2021, 00:31.

Comment

• Who is excited for October 8?
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
        Who is excited for October 8?
        BodyShop probably, now it’s almost here
        Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

BodyShop probably, now it’s almost here
          I even subscribed to Paramount+
          Will cancel after 30 days but it felt right that I should pay at least 1 month of subscription to watch it, instead of doing it for free

Comment

• I’m sure it will be on some free streaming pages after. At least I hope so

Comment

• I'm halfway through the show and the part where she was asking for money for the Polaroid shot was so distasteful. If you're going to use your celebrity status to donate to charity, you spend your own money yourself. She already donates to a lot of charities, I wonder who fed her that stupid idea. It made her look desperate. The show itself and quality of the production is already overpriced, and yet she still asks her fans for money right on the spot. That was so disgusting.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                I'm halfway through the show and the part where she was asking for money for the Polaroid shot was so distasteful. If you're going to use your celebrity status to donate to charity, you spend your own money yourself. She already donates to a lot of charities, I wonder who fed her that stupid idea. It made her look desperate. The show itself and quality of the production is already overpriced, and yet she still asks her fans for money right on the spot. That was so disgusting.
                Of course it’s not distasteful. She took a photo of herself and sold it to the highest bidder for charity. Most of them sold for thousands - she easily made $100k from selling 75 photographs, which let’s be honest, are unique and rare, and a massive collectors item. Couple that with the fact you also get to have a quick conversation with Madonna and you had very happy fans.

Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

I'm halfway through the show and the part where she was asking for money for the Polaroid shot was so distasteful. If you're going to use your celebrity status to donate to charity, you spend your own money yourself. She already donates to a lot of charities, I wonder who fed her that stupid idea. It made her look desperate. The show itself and quality of the production is already overpriced, and yet she still asks her fans for money right on the spot. That was so disgusting.
                  its the same as any celebrity asking for people to donate to their favorite charities. She just offered a signed picture of herself instead of going on instagram live and fake crying for donations.

Comment

Lol

Comment

• Let’s all be honest - it was really embarrassing. I was also thinking - who the hell gave her this horrible idea? I’m afraid it’s hers.

I don’t remember where I read it, but she started to look like a “Mean girls” character - “I’m not a regular mom, I’m a cool mom!”.
                      Last edited by SerbianInLA; Sat November 20, 2021, 02:55.

Comment

• I was there in person and it wasn’t embarrassing in the slightest. Jealous is pretty much how I felt in that moment
                        Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• How in this earth raising money for charity is embarrassing ?

reading certain comments it was like she was charging money to fill her own pocket

some of u are just meh
                          Last edited by Forreal; Sat November 20, 2021, 19:35.

Comment

• I also think it was a bit desperate but if there are people willing to pay these crazy amounts for a picture with her and a public embarrassment, I guess we can only laugh. At least it's for charity.

Comment

• Originally posted by maroon View Post
                              I also think it was a bit desperate but if there are people willing to pay these crazy amounts for a picture with her and a public embarrassment, I guess we can only laugh. At least it's for charity.
                              here u go again and again … you’re really obsessed with Madonna, for your own admission not a fan anymore but still spreading negative comments in every thread:

But again…..Most of the star do the same with meet and greet and they don’t do it for charity.

so if u think it’s desperate and embarrassing to raise money for a good cause oh well to each his own

Comment

• Originally posted by Forreal View Post
                                here u go again and again … you’re really obsessed with Madonna, for your own admission not a fan anymore but still spreading negative comments in every thread:

But again…..Most of the star do the same with meet and greet and they don’t do it for charity.

so if u think it’s desperate and embarrassing to raise money for a good cause oh well to each his own
                                A stan attack? Try again as it didn't work.
                                This forum is not for fans so you calling me "not a fan anymore" is completely irrelevant. Also, your perception of negativity is biased by your own obsession with Madonna. Especially those who paid a fortune to take a picture with her could rather be called obsessed.
                                The WAY of raising money in this way is desperate and embarrassing, not the act of charity obviously.

Comment

A stan attack? Try again as it didn't work.
                                  This forum is not for fans so you calling me "not a fan anymore" is completely irrelevant. Also, your perception of negativity is biased by your own obsession with Madonna. Especially those who paid a fortune to take a picture with her could rather be called obsessed.
                                  The WAY of raising money in this way is desperate and embarrassing, not the act of charity obviously.

when I said “you’re not a fan anymore “ I actually took words off your mouth, and I do not have any problem with it,
                                  but I honestly wouldn’t spend any time of my life commenting about an artist that I don’t like or appreciate, I mean whenever I see one of your post in a Madonna threads it’s the same repetitive and continouos hatred stuff, to the point that I might begin to wonder: who is the real “obsessed “ here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Forreal View Post
                                    when I said “you’re not a fan anymore “ I actually took words off your mouth, and I do not have any problem with it, but I honestly wouldn’t spend any time of my life commenting about an artist that I don’t like or appreciate, I mean whenever I see one of your post in a Madonna threads it’s the same repetitive and continouos hatred stuff, to the point that I might begin to wonder: who is the real “obsessed “ here?
                                    I don't care what you would or wouldn't spend your time on, you are not me and you have different goals and motivations. Better find a definition of hatred because your conception of it is completely false. What does calling Madonna's act of selling her photos for thousands of euros desperate have to do with hatred? You're the obsessed one who doesn't understand what criticism is. We're not on a fan or fanatics forum, this is exactly the place where criticism should be posted instead of awe and praise.

Comment

• Guys, I think you’re going in circles... agree to disagree and move on, please.
                                      Thank you.

Comment

I don't care what you would or wouldn't spend your time on, you are not me and you have different goals and motivations. Better find a definition of hatred because your conception of it is completely false. What does calling Madonna's act of selling her photos for thousands of euros desperate have to do with hatred? You're the obsessed one who doesn't understand what criticism is. We're not on a fan or fanatics forum, this is exactly the place where criticism should be posted instead of awe and praise.
                                        Let’s make clear that when I addressed your post full of hatred in M threads, I was not referring to the particular subject we were arguing above: it’s not about a single post of your, but it’s actually a recap of your entire journey in the forum that goes on since ages, where EVERY post of yours in Madonna threads is a continuos attempt to belittle or denigrate everything she does: that makes u look like a hater which doesn’t make u any better than some blind stan that u often blame.

Comment

• Ps Just noticed the mod call.,. Sorry

Comment

• Anyway, whatever you or anyone thinks of me (that I couldn't care less about), I hope to see this footage soon as I'm only familiar with the audio version for now. Even though I find the second half of the show quite boring and uninspired, the fado section particularly would probably be nice to watch again (after watching it live last year in Lisbon of course).

Comment

Working...
                                            X