No announcement yet.

Madonna - Madame X Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fear most will have gone already on fan pre sale and citi card account holders. However only me going so 1 ticket might be rarer as most buy 2 tickets at a time

Comment

• Verified London fan
      M08T10

Comment

• If you are not successful in buying tickets for these London dates, please ensure you keep your unique code in the event that additional Madonna Madame X Tour Dates are announced.
        I can see a few more London shows being added.
        M08T10

Comment

• I'm also verified for London! Wishing everyone luck to get tickets

Comment

• I've got ticket from NY show

Comment

• Madge grossed over $ 8 million with 2 Macau's shows in theatre ($ 4 million per show) from RHT in 2016. Will she gross the same with Madame X shows?

Comment

• So tomorrow I'll be able to buy tickets for Lisbon through her website?

Comment

• Suspect most people who applied to register will have become verified as I registered with 2 different email addresses & got confirmation on both accounts!
                  Gonna be a mad scramble but I doubt I'll be lucky considering what seats will be available after presale to icon & iciti account holders ��

Good luck if get through, time to get into debt lol!

Comment

• Got my code via txt just over hour to go...... Yikes stressed lol

Comment

• What do you guys think will be the average gross per show?

Comment

• Cant believe the money i spent but got row K in the stalls

Comment

• Think I missed the boat. Only tickets I got offered where over a grand for 2 so retried but nothing, not even a re-offer of the stalls lol
                          Why reach for the Moon when we have the Stars.

Comment

• Originally posted by jules25 View Post
                            Think I missed the boat. Only tickets I got offered where over a grand for 2 so retried but nothing, not even a re-offer of the stalls lol
                            It was £245 each for the worst seats. Never seen prices like it

Comment

• Oh yeah, I’m going

Got offered 4th row, ‘something went wrong’, almost bought 11th row then decided to chance it and ended up with 6th row
                              M08T10

Comment

• Originally posted by Washingtonian25 View Post
                                What do you guys think will be the average gross per show?
                                At these prices? $1B a night easily
                                M08T10

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                  At these prices? $1B a night easily
                                  An that's before the merchandise sales!

Comment

• You mean at least a million $ a night?

Comment

• Lucky you! I ended up with 8th row... Not too bad I guess...

Btw, do you guys know how the £10 tickets on madonna.com will work?
                                      “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Comment

• She should've made a stop in Italy imo. They're very loyal to Madge and they deserve a tour date there.
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Washingtonian25 View Post
                                          You mean at least a million $ a night?
                                          Madonna doesn’t get out of bed for less than $4M
                                          M08T10

Comment

• Originally posted by madfan13 View Post
                                            Lucky you! I ended up with 8th row... Not too bad I guess...

Btw, do you guys know how the £10 tickets on madonna.com will work?
                                            It’ll be an online lottery I believe, similar to how broadway and the west end operate ticket lotteries on a daily basis: you have to throw your name into the online hat (possibly on the day of the show) and just hope for the best.
                                            M08T10

Comment

• My credit card couldn't get verified du ring check-out so no tickets for me. That never happened before
                                              Last edited by CandyPerfumeBoy; Fri May 24th, 2019, 11:03.
                                              Thought that was a good solution hanging with the raisin girls

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyPerfumeBoy View Post
                                                My credit card couldn't get verified du ring check-out so no tickets for me. That never happened before
                                                I had the same Problem...

Comment

• It may be because the sums are so high and your card's fraud protection kicks in

Comment

• Originally posted by bitchshesmadonna View Post
                                                    It may be because the sums are so high and your card's fraud protection kicks in
                                                    This could be a reason for sure. I don't know how it's handled in other countries, but here you call your card issuer and tell them you want to spend more than the limit and how much, then they raise the daily limit and it's valid for 24 hours before it reverts back to the original sum. So if you're having problems try to see if its the daily card limit thing.
                                                    I have received many gifts from God,
                                                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Working...
                                                    X