No announcement yet.

Madonna - Madame X Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My best friend is bought tickets for Paris show on 23rd and asked me if i wanted the code and i said no.

Gonna wait for the arena tour in 4 years
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
      She also said the Madame X "tour is just the beginning" on instagram. So either she is exaggerating or something is happening after.
      People who've listened to Madame X album said the album isn't suitable for arena shows. She probably planned the whole thing (album concept + theatre tour) from the beginning.
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I'll try to grab tickets for new Lisbon dates. A friend of mine gave me the code for Paris today and I clicked on each date and saw only those expensive fan bundles available. Later he told me that all tickets should've been available and then I went again and realized I should've clicked on all dates and then you could pick the cheaper tickets. But by then everything was sold out
        I have received many gifts from God,
        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• New dates in Paris : Feb 25 and 26.
          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
            New dates in Paris : Feb 25 and 26.
            Yeah, these were added this morning and are sold out basically. I think Paris will get more dates.

Comment

• What's left of Paris dates as of now:

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                I think Paris will get more dates.
                I believe in more 4 dates.

Comment

• Working on the assumption that there are 2800 tickets for every date (that's the capacity on Wiki), there are 1,740 tickets left. That means Paris dates are 91.12% sold and tickets haven't even gone to general sale.

Comment

• My friend had great difficulty scoring a ticket and after trying multiple times, the best seat he got for Category A was in the balcony.
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I tried to get tickets for the Paris this morning and failed miserably. Will try tomorrow morning but I doubt I'll be successful at all.
                      I think I'll settle for seeing her once in London, period. It was a fortune after all.

I follow this crazy M fan I met during the MTV "Medellin" video premiere event here in London and he's absolutely insane - and rich, I suppose. He's seeing her 15 times this time around... managed to get front row 5 out of those 15 concerts he booked.
                      A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else. - Bette Davis

Comment

• I can't believe Medellin VIP packages are selling out that fast with a 1400 Euros price tag.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                          I can't believe Medellin VIP packages are selling out that fast with a 1400 Euros price tag.
                          Madge has many rich fans like me

Comment

• Originally posted by MadonnaIcon View Post
                            Take me along?
                            A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else. - Bette Davis

Comment

• Originally posted by madfan13 View Post
                              Take me along?
                              Are u top or bttm?

Comment

Are u top or bttm?
                                If you're paying I'm sure madfan13 will be either or both ha
                                Why reach for the Moon when we have the Stars.

Comment

Are u top or bttm?
                                  Slow down papi!

(Ahem, truly, anything you say/need as long as I’m closer to Madge )

Comment

We Love capitalism
                                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• 3 more London dates added. I cant believe some people had the audacity to say she couldnt play arenas or stadiums anymore. The demand is obviously there. All she has to do would be to lower her prices a bit and she would sell out stadiums. Obviously, thats not going to happen but still.

Comment

• ^ 15 dates in London

Total tour dates atm : 76 shows

Comment

• Got email and looks like there will be no pre-sale if i read correctly, so might stand better chance of getting better seats now Roll on Wed here we go again, i am sticking to my budget though and no back seats lol

Comment

All she has to do would be to lower her prices a bit and she would sell out stadiums. Obviously, thats not going to happen but still.
                                            There would be a lot of cheap tickets if she was doing stadium shows. That's the nature of stadium shows. You can't charge much for those really far out seats. The view is bad and the sound isn't good. Just look at what's going on with Spice Girls drama, even though it's not their fault as it's very hard to set up sound on the stadium as opposed to an arena.

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
                                              ^ 15 dates in London

She will add more dates in the US for sure. And Paris is very likely. But she should've done at least a city in Germany or Italy, maybe even Vienna. UK, France and Portugal are all western part of Europe. She never makes it easy for her fans.

Comment

^ 15 dates in London

Madame X will be her world tour with the biggest amount of shows ever!!!
                                                Last edited by MadonnaIcon; Tue May 28th, 2019, 14:57.

Comment

I cant believe some people had the audacity to say she couldnt play arenas or stadiums anymore. The demand is obviously there.
                                                  Madonna is queen of world tours. She had the biggest female world tour ever after 25 years of career!

Comment

2 more dates added in Lisbon: 22 & 23 Jan

Tickets on sale May 31
                                                    Icon pre-sale starts tomorrow at 10 am.

I didn't get to buy tickets for any of the first 4 shows... If anyone has a code and wants to share with me tomorrow, I'll appreciate it.

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
                                                      I didn't get to buy tickets for any of the first 4 shows... If anyone has a code and wants to share with me tomorrow, I'll appreciate it.
                                                      If someone wants to share a code, I'd only take one ticket.

Comment

• My friend was extremely lucky to score a ticket for the Paris show on 23rd. He told me the shows sold out very quickly and he only had 3 minutes to choose his category and buy the ticket.
                                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

3 more London dates added. I cant believe some people had the audacity to say she couldnt play arenas or stadiums anymore. The demand is obviously there. All she has to do would be to lower her prices a bit and she would sell out stadiums. Obviously, thats not going to happen but still.
                                                          Exactly
                                                          Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• See??? Eurovision negatives had zero effect. It's not the end of the world. She is fine. Even More demanding. Tons of shows and money. She lost nothing but earns way more. Haters scream.
                                                            Last edited by autumnwind; Tue May 28th, 2019, 20:39.
                                                            Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                                              Working on the assumption that there are 2800 tickets for every date (that's the capacity on Wiki), there are 1,740 tickets left. That means Paris dates are 91.12% sold and tickets haven't even gone to general sale.
                                                              1240 tickets left for Paris dates. 22nd has only 35 tickets left while 26th has the most tickets left - 379.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X