Madonna - Madame X Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    She should've made a stop in Italy imo. They're very loyal to Madge and they deserve a tour date there.
    I can see a second leg coming.
    Why reach for the Moon when we have the Stars.

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyPerfumeBoy View Post
      My credit card couldn't get verified du ring check-out so no tickets for me. That never happened before

There’s still plenty of London tickets. Contact your bank and keep searching for them. Good luck!
      M08T10

Comment

• Originally posted by Washingtonian25 View Post
        What do you guys think will be the average gross per show?
        Her Macau's show grossed $ 4 million per show to 3,700 people. Probably, she'll gross between $ 1,5M and 2M with the next tour

Comment

• Originally posted by MadonnaIcon View Post
          Her Macau's show grossed $ 4 million per show to 3,700 people. Probably, she'll gross between $ 1,5M and 2M with the next tour
          I contacted my bank but they couldn't fix this either, nor ticketmaster. First time I encounter this problem. Well I'll try to get tickets for Paris on monday, otherwise I'll have to skip this tour.
          Thought that was a good solution hanging with the raisin girls

Comment

• In her last Instagram dancers looks to be rehearsing. But she doesnt dance. It seems she does not move her toe with this tour. Sit down and sing with a guitar. Another on stage and on the record kind of boring show?
            Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by autumnwind View Post
              In her last Instagram dancers looks to be rehearsing. But she doesnt dance. It seems she does not move her toe with this tour. Sit down and sing with a guitar. Another on stage and on the record kind of boring show?
              Behave

This isn’t tour rehearsals - it’ll be album promo rehearsal
              M08T10

Comment

In her last Instagram dancers looks to be rehearsing. But she doesnt dance. It seems she does not move her toe with this tour. Sit down and sing with a guitar. Another on stage and on the record kind of boring show?
                Where did you get she doesnt dance because I didnt see her in that video?

Comment

• Dancers r only dancing. She is not from the video.
                  Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Tour rehearsals have not even started...
                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Ok so then you know nothing so there was no basis for you to comment that she "doesnt lift a toe"

Comment

• In eurovision she didnt dance. Her dancers were doing the moves mostly. It won't change. Billboard awards had few dance
                        moves too. By looking at those it wont be different that much

Comment

• Guys she is 60. Let her live and be lucky that she’s still performing omg.
                          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• With 68 shows she might gross more than 136 million in tickets. 2 million per night would do that. That's lots of money for theaters.

Comment

• Cher does those performances. Madonna will follow I think

Comment

In eurovision she didnt dance. Her dancers were doing the moves mostly. It won't change. Billboard awards had few dance
                                moves too. By looking at those it wont be different that much
                                Stop with the negativity. We all know you’re not happy you aren’t going. The rehearsal footage posted wasn’t even all dancers, Madonna wasn’t in it and tour rehearsals haven’t started. Madonna never learns the choreography with the dancers, but joins them once she knows it. Madonna didn’t dance in the promo appearances for American Life - aside from the VMAs - and she did dance during BBMA and Eurovision. At the same time, there was very little choreography in DWT - it was more vocal focused with staged movement (as oppose to say RIT which had choreography in every number).

Even if she sit on her new ass for 2 hours and sings acoustically, it will be unique and a total experience. She won’t do that though. She clearly has a vision and I’m incredibly excited.

Don’t hate on something that hasn’t been created yet
                                M08T10

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                  Guys she is 60. Let her live and be lucky that she’s still performing omg.
                                  +1

Comment

With 68 shows she might gross more than 136 million in tickets. 2 million per night would do that. That's lots of money for theaters.
                                    Probably, she'll add more 10 shows in US and 15 in Europe.

Comment

• I doubt she will do more than 2 - 2,5 million $ per show. So far, if she does 2,5 million $ per show, she will outgross "Rebel Heart Tour".

Comment

• I believe in $ 1,5 - 2M per show. I hope that she grosses more than Celine's next tour lol

Comment

• So where can I buy these goddam tickets for Lisbon now?

Comment

• So I finally got my ticket!!!! I am so goddamn happy
                                            Thought that was a good solution hanging with the raisin girls

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                                              So where can I buy these goddam tickets for Lisbon now?
                                              https://everythingisnew.pt/

Comment

• This Lisabon ticket system is a nightmare. I finally got to the page, 10 minutes counting down clicked on the event and then it was loading for 5 minutes just to show no event available. Tried refreshing and then went back to the main page, clicked on the event again and it was loadong so long the 10 min were out. Now I'm in line again. Ridiculous.
                                                I have received many gifts from God,
                                                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                                  This Lisabon ticket system is a nightmare. I finally got to the page, 10 minutes counting down clicked on the event and then it was loading for 5 minutes just to show no event available. Tried refreshing and then went back to the main page, clicked on the event again and it was loadong so long the 10 min were out. Now I'm in line again. Ridiculous.
                                                  Same. I actually got the point where I had my two tickets but it somehow made 3 tickets out of it so I clicked to delete one of them... biggest mistake The page kept loading and loading and I ended up having 30 seconds to add all my data which I didn't make in time :(

Comment

• I’m on the online queue to buy tickets for Lisbon for like 45 min and still says 58 min left

Obviously there won’t be any ticket available once I get there.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X