Madonna - Madame X Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
    If someone wants to share a code, I'd only take one ticket.
    Iam only buying one ticket if want to share my code, how do I send private message I looked can't see how 😔

Comment

• Originally posted by stevejb4u View Post
      Iam only buying one ticket if want to share my code, how do I send private message I looked can't see how ��
      Click on their username, and then chose Private Message.

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
        Click on their username, and then chose Private Message.
        Oh yeah, thanks for letting me know!

Well I not heard anything back, so guess got better offer lol or London no good
        Cheers anyways

Comment

• 3 new dates in Paris.

Feb 27 and 29
          March 1st

That’s already 10 shows in Paris.
          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Yay, I've managed to get a second row ticket, centre, for one of the new London dates
            “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Comment

• So there's again a chance of getting Lisbon tickets. When does the general sale start again?

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
                Icon pre-sale starts tomorrow at 10 am.

I didn't get to buy tickets for any of the first 4 shows... If anyone has a code and wants to share with me tomorrow, I'll appreciate it.
                Same here Don't really know how it'll work but that would be amazing.
                Looking for 2 tickets here

Comment

• Anyone want a code I got my ticket now

Comment

• Originally posted by stevejb4u View Post
                    Anyone want a code I got my ticket now
                    Code for Lisbon?

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                      Code for Lisbon?
                      London

Comment

• So anyone here with an Icon code to share to help [MENTION=19930]nympho[/MENTION], [MENTION=31504]LotsOfLove[/MENTION] and me get tickets for Lisabon?
                        I have received many gifts from God,
                        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

So anyone here with an Icon code to share to help [MENTION=19930]nympho[/MENTION], [MENTION=31504]LotsOfLove[/MENTION] and me get tickets for Lisabon?
                          <3

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                            3 new dates in Paris.

Feb 27 and 29
                            March 1st

That’s already 10 shows in Paris.
                            OMG 79 shows!!! This tour has been a amazing success!

Comment

• I would wait until the show actually starts and reviews come in before calling it a success

Comment

• Originally posted by hun View Post
                                I would wait until the show actually starts and reviews come in before calling it a success
                                If this was a Janet tour, I don't think you'd be making a statement like this if someone called it a success based purely on number of shows due to demand, sales, etc. (which is all [MENTION=36999]MadonnaIcon[/MENTION] did). Obviously we are all very much aware that we have no idea how the show will look and if it will be a success show wise, review wise, etc.

thank u,

Comment

If this was a Janet tour, I don't think you'd be making a statement like this if someone called it a success based purely on number of shows due to demand, sales, etc. (which is all [MENTION=36999]MadonnaIcon[/MENTION] did). Obviously we are all very much aware that we have no idea how the show will look and if it will be a success show wise, review wise, etc.

thank u,
                                  Why do you always have to bring up Janet whenever I say something you don’t like about Maddy? This is inciting drama and stan wars and is off-topic. It’s also extremely immature and I see it as a personal attack.

Comment

Why do you always have to bring up Janet whenever I say something you don’t like about Maddy? This is inciting drama and stan wars and is off-topic. It’s also extremely immature and I see it as a personal attack.
                                    How is it offtopic when I'm 100% sure you wouldn't make a reply like this if someone wrote this on Metamorphosis thread if it was sold out days after announcement and I'm trying to tell you there are more types of success than whatever singular one you seem to be guided by. But I guess you have the need to put people down by trying to beat around the bush and nitpick things.

And also your reply does seem like you tried to incite drama and stan wars first. Your first post in the 14 pages of this thread and you reply to a post debating whether this tour is a success (which it is if we are watching sales)? That's called obvious.

Comment

• 79 sold out shows and at least $60m gross is expected from a theatre tour. Of course it's astounding success. There are some acts who can't sell out their LV residency dates yet Madonna is selling out like hot cakes with those prices and we wait for reviews to call it a success?

Thank you, next.
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Shade.
                                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

How is it offtopic when I'm 100% sure you wouldn't make a reply like this if someone wrote this on Metamorphosis thread if it was sold out days after announcement and I'm trying to tell you there are more types of success than whatever singular one you seem to be guided by. But I guess you have the need to put people down by trying to beat around the bush and nitpick things.

And also your reply does seem like you tried to incite drama and stan wars first. Your first post in the 14 pages of this thread and you reply to a post debating whether this tour is a success (which it is if we are watching sales)? That's called obvious.
                                          You’re 100% sure about something I would do? As I have told you before, you do not know me and you have no idea what I would do. Stop making these stupid stan based assumptions when you frankly have no clue. You’re not intelligent or clever.

And to say my post is starting a stan war is absolutely absurd. You are the one who brought Janet into this because of your own insecurities.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                            79 sold out shows and at least $60m gross is expected from a theatre tour. Of course it's astounding success. There are some acts who can't sell out their LV residency dates yet Madonna is selling out like hot cakes with those prices and we wait for reviews to call it a success?

Thank you, next.
                                            Truth to be told here. Well said....

Other acts struggle to fill theatres and small venues whatever it’s a residency or proper tour, and they don’t open a mouth about it, still have the nerve to come here and questioning MX Tour.

This is a hell of success for a theatre tour and for the price she’s selling tickets and most of all for M under a strategically point of view avoiding the stress of a proper tour flying frenetically from city to a city,

I m actually pleased she adventured this type of routine especially if she’s gonna to milk it with small arena or stadium tour around the globe.

She’s gonna set the trend again!!

Comment

79 sold out shows and at least $60m gross is expected from a theatre tour. Of course it's astounding success. There are some acts who can't sell out their LV residency dates yet Madonna is selling out like hot cakes with those prices and we wait for reviews to call it a success?

Thank you, next.
                                              Well done for falling for the bait.

You’re all so defensive and wrapped up in this virtual stan world.

Comment

• ^My insecurities? About what, some random person coming into a thread after hundreds of posts and trying to say a sold out tour months before it even started isn't a (commercial - just to make it clear that's all anyone ever here talked about, because that's the only info we have) success?

Comment

You’re all so defensive and wrapped up in this virtual stan world.
                                                  Maybe next time don't start something based on your own insecurities by failing to accept a simple fact that success doesn't come in only one form.

Comment

• Registered for one of the new Paris shows. Don't know if i'll be afford a ticket but i'm in for the thrill
                                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

79 sold out shows and at least $60m gross is expected from a theatre tour.
                                                      Average tickets price: $ 600 dollars
                                                      Average audience: 2500 seats
                                                      Average gross per show: $ 1,5 million

So...79x1,5: $ 118,5 million

Comment

• Originally posted by MadonnaIcon View Post

Don’t be so absurd - a $600 average ticket price is insanity and will not happen.

Comment

• I was about to post the same : 600$ average ticket price estimation is TOO much !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MadonnaIcon View Post

Average audience might be higher if we go by capacity online. Though we don't know if they are selling all the seats or not (due to stage, production, etc.).

BAM 2,109 x 17 = 35,853
                                                            The Chicago Theatre 3,600 x 6 = 21,600
                                                            Colosseum LV 4,298 x 3 = 12,894
                                                            The Wiltern 1,850 x 11 = 20,350
                                                            Wang Theatre 3,500 x 3 = 10,500
                                                            Met Philadephia 3,500 x 3 = 10,500
                                                            Miami Filmore 2,713 x 5 = 13,565
                                                            Coliseu dos Recreios 4,300 x 6 = 25,800
                                                            The London Palladium 2,286 x 15 = 34,290
                                                            Le Grand Rex 2,800 x 10 = 28,000

Total 213,352 tickets over 79 shows, average tickets per show 2700. And I agree that $600 might be too high of an average, despite the crazy ticket prices.

EDIT: To cross $100m with this amount of tickets, she's need an average price of ticket to be at $468,71.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                                                              Don’t be so absurd - a $600 average ticket price is insanity and will not happen.
                                                              Average tickets price from her Macau's show was $ 1,048,00

Comment

Working...
                                                              X