Madonna - Madame X Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
    I’m on the online queue to buy tickets for Lisbon for like 45 min and still says 58 min left

Obviously there won’t be any ticket available once I get there.
    On my phone I have 30 minutes to get back into the ticket buy page. On my laptop I have 45 minutes wait. Last two tries I will give.
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Another Lisbon date added jan 21

Comment

• For Lisbon?

Still in the queue..

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
          For Lisbon?

Still in the queue..
          Yes!!! I got access on the sale. Another date showed up...... I could get ticket easily for the date added

Comment

• I still find it interesting and unfair to people in places like Latin America and Italy that she decided not to tour there? Those are her bigger markets nowadays. Silly woman.
            “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Comment

• Mess: I Made a purchase for Jan 21....... still haven’t received an email confirmation and I noticed credit card hasn’t been charged...... uhmmmm

After they showed me my purchase was successfully processed

What the hell happened

On queue again........damn

Comment

• My card didn't work in the end I...

I give up. Sorry Madonna

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
                  Another Lisbon date added jan 21
                  69 shows! It's amazing...I hope between 85-90.

Comment

• I kinda think that’s it for now! Isn’t she planning to direct a film next year?
                    “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Comment

• Originally posted by madfan13 View Post
                      I kinda think that’s it for now! Isn’t she planning to direct a film next year?
                      She’s been hired to direct a movie, but we don’t know when it will shoot. When it was announced, they also announced the script hadn’t been written (or completed) so they’ll wait until that’s done before Madonna truly gets involved. But it’s a fair assumption she’ll start with next year.

She’ll need to add more cities I think in order to really increase the number of shows, but I’m not sure she will. I’m still holding out for a Glastonbury 2020 show, which if truly, suggests a possible 2nd stadium leg (at least in Europe, explaining why she’s doing just 21 shows across 3 percent iEuropean countries).
                      Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• She's not doing arena or stadium shows for this project, get used to that fact
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                          She's not doing arena or stadium shows for this project, get used to that fact
                          I have theatre tickets, I don’t care. But the Glastonbury buzz was real and 2020 makes sense. If this project has taught us anything, is it not to discount anything?

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                            She’s been hired to direct a movie, but we don’t know when it will shoot. When it was announced, they also announced the script hadn’t been written (or completed) so they’ll wait until that’s done before Madonna truly gets involved. But it’s a fair assumption she’ll start with next year.

She’ll need to add more cities I think in order to really increase the number of shows, but I’m not sure she will. I’m still holding out for a Glastonbury 2020 show, which if truly, suggests a possible 2nd stadium leg (at least in Europe, explaining why she’s doing just 21 shows across 3 percent iEuropean countries).
                            I'd love her to do stadium shows for the 2nd leg. Of course glaston will be stunning. I'm so hoping.
                            Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• My problem with her latest live performances is that she’s been relying so much on technology and her backing dancers that I feel M’s presence and talents on stage are really suffering. Like, her dance moves on the Rebel Heart tour were minimal, and as “innovative” as the “Medellin” performance on the Billboard Awards was, it really didn’t showcase Madonna as a performer... her choreography was meh and there was so much going on that M was not really the main attraction, I feel.

So, that said, I don’t know how/if Glastonbury would be a good fit for her at this point. Am I the only one that thinks she gets ridiculously nervous for TV/award shows, or when performing for audiences that are not necessarily/exclusively composed of hardcore fans?

She could change my mind, of course. I’m curious to see what she’s preparing for the Madame X Tour.

Comment

• My problem with her latest live performances is that she’s been relying so much on technology and her backing dancers that I feel M’s presence and talents on stage are really suffering. Like, her dance moves on the Rebel Heart tour were minimal, and as “innovative” as the “Medellin” performance on the Billboard Awards was, it really didn’t showcase Madonna as a performer... her choreography was meh and there was so much going on that M was not really the main attraction, I feel.

So, that said, I don’t know how/if Glastonbury would be a good fit for her at this point. Am I the only one that thinks she gets ridiculously nervous for TV/award shows, or when performing for audiences that are not necessarily/exclusively composed of hardcore fans?

She could change my mind, of course. I’m curious to see what she’s preparing for the Madame X Tour.

Comment

• Anyone planning to attend any of the Paris dates?

(Also, sorry for the double post above, don’t know what happened!)

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                    I have theatre tickets, I don’t care. But the Glastonbury buzz was real and 2020 makes sense. If this project has taught us anything, is it not to discount anything?
                                    Glastonbury could be a disaster for Madonna so i hope it won't happen.

Plus, fans probably can't get tickets as they sell out before line-up is announced, right?
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• 2 more dates added in Lisbon: 22 & 23 Jan

Tickets on sale May 31

Comment

Plus, fans probably can't get tickets as they sell out before line-up is announced, right?
                                        Everyone is a fan of the Queen.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• All Lisbon dates now updated.

MADAME X ITINERARY

song releases
                                          performances/appearances
                                          tour dates

10th Crave (feat. Swae Lee) release on streaming/digital
                                          17th Future (feat. Quavo) release on streaming/digital
                                          18th Eurovision Song Contest 2019 Grand Finale

7th Dark Ballet release on streaming/digital
                                          14th MADAME X album release streaming/digital/physical

-

-

12th New York, NY, BAM Howard Gilman Opera
                                          14th New York, NY, BAM Howard Gilman Opera
                                          15th New York, NY, BAM Howard Gilman Opera
                                          17th New York, NY, BAM Howard Gilman Opera
                                          19th New York, NY, BAM Howard Gilman Opera
                                          21th New York, NY, BAM Howard Gilman Opera
                                          22th New York, NY, BAM Howard Gilman Opera
                                          24th New York, NY, BAM Howard Gilman Opera
                                          25th New York, NY, BAM Howard Gilman Opera
                                          26th New York, NY, BAM Howard Gilman Opera
                                          28th New York, NY, BAM Howard Gilman Opera

1st New York, NY, BAM Howard Gilman Opera
                                          2nd New York, NY, BAM Howard Gilman Opera
                                          3rd New York, NY, BAM Howard Gilman Opera
                                          5th New York, NY, BAM Howard Gilman Opera
                                          6th New York, NY, BAM Howard Gilman Opera
                                          7th New York, NY, BAM Howard Gilman Opera
                                          15th Chicago, IL, Chicago Theatre
                                          16th Chicago, IL, Chicago Theatre
                                          17th Chicago, IL, Chicago Theatre
                                          21st Chicago, IL, Chicago Theatre
                                          23rd Chicago, IL, Chicago Theatre
                                          24th Chicago, IL, Chicago Theatre

7th Las Vegas, NV, Colosseum
                                          9th Las Vegas, NV, Colosseum
                                          10th Las Vegas, NV, Colosseum
                                          12th Los Angeles, CA, The Wiltern
                                          13th Los Angeles, CA, The Wiltern
                                          14th Los Angeles, CA, The Wiltern
                                          16th Los Angeles, CA, The Wiltern
                                          17th Los Angeles, CA, The Wiltern
                                          19th Los Angeles, CA, The Wiltern
                                          20th Los Angeles, CA, The Wiltern
                                          21st Los Angeles, CA, The Wiltern
                                          23rd Los Angeles, CA, The Wiltern
                                          24th Los Angeles, CA, The Wiltern
                                          25th Los Angeles, CA, The Wiltern
                                          30th Boston, MA, Boch Center Wang Theatre

1st Boston, MA, Boch Center Wang Theatre
                                          2nd Boston, MA, Boch Center Wang Theatre
                                          7th Philadelphia, PA, The Met Philadelphia
                                          8th Philadelphia, PA, The Met Philadelphia
                                          11th Philadelphia, PA, The Met Philadelphia
                                          14th Miami, FL, Fillmore Miami Beach At Jackie Gleason Theater
                                          15th Miami, FL, Fillmore Miami Beach At Jackie Gleason Theater
                                          17th Miami, FL, Fillmore Miami Beach At Jackie Gleason Theater
                                          18th Miami, FL, Fillmore Miami Beach At Jackie Gleason Theater
                                          19th Miami, FL, Fillmore Miami Beach At Jackie Gleason Theater

16th Lisbon, Portugal, Lisbon Coliseum
                                          18th Lisbon, Portugal, Lisbon Coliseum
                                          19th Lisbon, Portugal, Lisbon Coliseum
                                          21st Lisbon, Portugal, Lisbon Coliseum
                                          22nd Lisbon, Portugal, Lisbon Coliseum
                                          23rd Lisbon, Portugal, Lisbon Coliseum
                                          26th London, U.K., The London Palladium
                                          27th London, U.K., The London Palladium
                                          29th London, U.K., The London Palladium
                                          30th London, U.K., The London Palladium

1st London, U.K., The London Palladium
                                          2nd London, U.K., The London Palladium
                                          4th London, U.K., The London Palladium
                                          5th London, U.K., The London Palladium
                                          6th London, U.K., The London Palladium
                                          8th London, U.K., The London Palladium
                                          9th London, U.K., The London Palladium
                                          11th London, U.K., The London Palladium
                                          18th Paris, France, Le Grand Rex
                                          19th Paris, France, Le Grand Rex
                                          20th Paris, France, Le Grand Rex
                                          22nd Paris, France, Le Grand Rex
                                          23rd Paris, France, Le Grand Rex
                                          25th Paris, France, Le Grand Rex
                                          26th Paris, France, Le Grand Rex
                                          Last edited by beredy; Mon May 27, 2019, 09:56.

Comment

• ^Added two new Paris dates - 25th & 26th.

Comment

Rumours that she is playing there come up every few years. Doubt she would agree to do a greatest hits set/legacy slot.
                                              Why reach for the Moon when we have the Stars.

Comment

• Originally posted by jules25 View Post
                                                Rumours that she is playing there come up every few years. Doubt she would agree to do a greatest hits set/legacy slot.
                                                Clearly Madonna would headline one of the main stages.

#FreeBritney

Comment

She's not doing arena or stadium shows for this project, get used to that fact
                                                  She's said this since the beginning of the era!

Comment

• She also said the Madame X "tour is just the beginning" on instagram. So either she is exaggerating or something is happening after.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X