Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MadonnaIcon View Post
    Average tickets price from her Macau's show was $ 1,048,00
    And it was already explained why it was that high.
    It aint happening for this tour.
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by MadonnaIcon View Post
      Average tickets price from her Macau's show was $ 1,048,00
      Seriously, I think you’ve literally posted the Macau concert example like 10 times in the last week.

$400 average ticket price per show is more likely.

I think she’ll add more dates so it’s pretty clear she’ll surpass the 100 million mark with this tour.

Comment

• +$100million grossing from a Theatre Tour is just amazing. There have been many Arena Tours that never reached the $100million mark.

This will change the game.
        Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Ok I need some advice from complete strangers haha...

So, for now I’m seeing the M twice here in London... However, second thoughts/doubts have surfaced after I bought my second ticket this morning. My partner will come with me for the first concert but then I’m on my own for the additional one. l can still request a cancellation/refund so was thinking of doing that... I am just not sure I’ll enjoy it so much by myself plus well, the cost. Any thoughts?
          “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Comment

• Originally posted by madfan13 View Post
            Ok I need some advice from complete strangers haha...

So, for now I’m seeing the M twice here in London... However, second thoughts/doubts have surfaced after I bought my second ticket this morning. My partner will come with me for the first concert but then I’m on my own for the additional one. l can still request a cancellation/refund so was thinking of doing that... I am just not sure I’ll enjoy it so much by myself plus well, the cost. Any thoughts?
            I'm going alone as no one can afford to join me, I'm not sure you'll be allowed to be dancing in the theatre anyway it's seats plus the atmosphere will be great! Think you'll be ok standing etc I never been to a small theatre to a gig to know if people sit down etc.....

Comment

• M hates people seat down during the show

I don’t think it will make any difference for her now just because she plays theatres

Comment

• I don't think Madame X Tour shows will require lots of dancing. I expect more a variety type of show than a regular concert.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                  I don't think Madame X Tour shows will require lots of dancing.
                  Don't you want Madonna does it at 61, right?
                  Last edited by MadonnaIcon; Wed May 29th, 2019, 17:24.

Comment

• Of course i want a choreographed show but it looks like she's gonna present us a "theatrical show", at some point she'll ask fans to dance but front rows might be too starstruck to do that
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I do think there’ll be an expectation to sit for a portion of the show. Even that’ll be new for her
                      M08T10

Comment

• Hi,

Would someone please share a Legacy Code with me before Lisbon’s general sale? Please, please, please...

This is a bit desperate, I know but that's exactly how I feel... Of course you do not have to help all the desperate fans and I totally respect that. I just thought I could try! Don't take it wrong please!

I asked Friday off at work for the GS, but I'm so worried I won't manage to get any ticket unless I fly to Lisbon and spend the night in front of the Coliseu :(

Don't Tell Me To Stop... ...Future Is Bright, Just Don't Turn Off The Light... Right?

IG: [MENTION=87122]r.c.r.u.z[/MENTION]

Comment

• ^Good luck, but there doesn't seem to be anyone with a working code for Lisbon here
                          I have received many gifts from God,
                          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Of course i want a choreographed show but it looks like she's gonna present us a "theatrical show", at some point she'll ask fans to dance but front rows might be too starstruck to do that
                            Definitely going to be theatrical .. which could be refreshing. Don't start to panic unless you see a tricycle backstage
                            It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
                            But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                              ^Good luck, but there doesn't seem to be anyone with a working code for Lisbon here
                              THANK YOU

Comment

• Random: How are scalpers being able to resell the tickets for this tour on Stubhub or Viagogo?

My tickets for the London shows will only be available through the ticketmaster app, so doesn't that mean that they can't be easily transferred, if at all? I was checking those websites for fun and it's crazy to see how much money these people make... they already list tickets for like 2600 pounds!
                                “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Comment

• They announced an official resale partner, so they can be resold.
                                  M08T10

Comment

• I can't find any tour to compare this one to, when it comes to box office grosses. But I guess 1-1,5 million $ is realistic to expect. And I expect them to add 10-20ish more dates. When it's all said and done, I think 100 million $ is the lowest we can expect, and it can go up to 200 million $ if they do around 100 or more dates and the average gross is higher.

Comment

• Originally posted by Washingtonian25 View Post
                                      I can't find any tour to compare this one to, when it comes to box office grosses. But I guess 1-1,5 million $ is realistic to expect. And I expect them to add 10-20ish more dates. When it's all said and done, I think 100 million $ is the lowest we can expect, and it can go up to 200 million $ if they do around 100 or more dates and the average gross is higher.
                                      Come on, let's use some math. If the average tickets per show remain at 2,700 that would be 270,000 tickets in 100 dates. To break the $200m she'd need the average ticket price to be $740. That ain't happening. Even with 150 shows she'd need average ticket price to be $494 and that is also not happening. $100m will probably happen (and they will at least add shows to make sure she breaks that), but unless they double the anount of shows, $200m is pure dream without any base in reality.

Comment

• Omg, my friend's ticket for Paris show arrived in 3 days
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• $100m is more than enough for a theater tour. It’s huge actually.
                                          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                            $100m is more than enough for a theater tour. It’s huge actually.
                                            And some have the nerve to say we should wait for reviews to call it a success
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Are all these workshop videos seen on social media, songs to be included on the tour??
                                              So far we heard Like A Prayer, I Rise, Human Nature & now Vogue shaping up nicely

Comment

• Originally posted by stevejb4u View Post
                                                Are all these workshop videos seen on social media, songs to be included on the tour??
                                                So far we heard Like A Prayer, I Rise, Human Nature & now Vogue shaping up nicely
                                                I’m not so sure - would she really give so much away so soon?
                                                M08T10

Comment

• Well, even Barbra Streisand had some average ticket prices around $300 for arenas, so I wouldn't rule out Madonna's tour to have ticket average price above $500.

Comment

And some have the nerve to say we should wait for reviews to call it a success
                                                    Ok but you had the nerve to say she couldnt sell out arenas just a few days ago...

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                                      I’m not so sure - would she really give so much away so soon?
                                                      Too improve or boost her live image even though true fans know she can sing & perform..... She's releasing these videos for some reason! I like seeing her private times with her kids.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                                                        Ok but you had the nerve to say she couldnt sell out arenas just a few days ago...
                                                        I still believe she'll struggle to sell out arenas and stadiums in Europe and US with those prices. It's because of exclusivity of this tour is that it's selling out like hot cakes in my opinion.
                                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• So, trying my luck again to buy tickets for Lisbon

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                                                            So, trying my luck again to buy tickets for Lisbon
                                                            Good luck! More than an hour until they let me go. I think I stand a better chance with Paris dates.

Comment

I still believe she'll struggle to sell out arenas and stadiums in Europe and US with those prices. It's because of exclusivity of this tour is that it's selling out like hot cakes in my opinion.
                                                              That’s the point - the ticket prices would be lower in an arena. People are having to pay a premium for proximity, for the exclusivity and hopefully for something incredibly special.

Her price point in the UK is double what her standard top price arena ticket price was in 2015. There is zero chance anyone (beyond an absolute stan) would pay £500+ for an arena ticket.
                                                              M08T10

Comment

Working...
                                                              X