Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madonna - Madame X Tour

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by beredy View Post
    Good luck! More than an hour until they let me go. I think I stand a better chance with Paris dates.
    Same...
    And I have a plane to catch in some hours. I...

    Comment


    • Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
      So, trying my luck again to buy tickets for Lisbon
      Boa Sorte!
      Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

      #FreeBritney

      Comment


      • Originally posted by beredy View Post
        Good luck! More than an hour until they let me go. I think I stand a better chance with Paris dates.
        It kind of didn't move forward now for almost 10 minutes. Are you have the same troubles?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by menime123 View Post
          Boa Sorte!
          Thanks

          Comment


          • Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
            It kind of didn't move forward now for almost 10 minutes. Are you have the same troubles?
            Still says more than an hour for me. I'm guessing not many people are buying because 10 minutes goes up and the site isn't loading properly. Just like it happened to me last time.
            I have received many gifts from God,
            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
            .

            Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

            Comment


            • Originally posted by beredy View Post
              Still says more than an hour for me. I'm guessing not many people are buying because 10 minutes goes up and the site isn't loading properly. Just like it happened to me last time.
              Same. Also the number of people in front of me is not changing for almost 20 minutes now..

              Comment


              • Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                Same. Also the number of people in front of me is not changing for almost 20 minutes now..
                It went from 1881 to 1878 now. I don't check regularly though. This will be slow and painful.
                I have received many gifts from God,
                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
                .

                Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

                Comment


                • Originally posted by beredy View Post
                  It went from 1881 to 1878 now. I don't check regularly though. This will be slow and painful.
                  Oh lord it moved! 1086 to 1074

                  Comment


                  • Good luck guys, hope you'll score tickets!
                    Cha Cha Instructor

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by beredy View Post
                      It went from 1881 to 1878 now. I don't check regularly though. This will be slow and painful.
                      OMG sounds a nightmare i did not have that problem here in UK on ticketmaster website, i was in no que either just selected date and opted for and scrolled through seats that were available. Must be website using.....

                      Hope you got lucky!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                        Oh lord it moved! 1086 to 1074
                        Uuuuh, you got a better number in line! Lucky! 1631 people in front of me now. Still says more than an hour.
                        I have received many gifts from God,
                        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
                        .

                        Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

                        Comment


                        • I can't with this shitty Portugal ticket site. I finally get in and 6 minutes goes by where it loads the available tickets, then I have 4 minutes left. I try to pick tickets and then this:

                          Spoiler!


                          I'll just try for the Paris dates that are left once they go on sale and that's it.

                          EDIT: [MENTION=31504]LotsOfLove[/MENTION] better luck?
                          I have received many gifts from God,
                          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
                          .

                          Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

                          Comment


                          • I had no problems but the tickets I wanted were gone already. I was looking for 2 tickets and I really didn’t wanna spend 600€ for 2 tickets :/

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by beredy View Post
                              I can't with this shitty Portugal ticket site. I finally get in and 6 minutes goes by where it loads the available tickets, then I have 4 minutes left. I try to pick tickets and then this:

                              Spoiler!


                              I'll just try for the Paris dates that are left once they go on sale and that's it.

                              EDIT: [MENTION=31504]LotsOfLove[/MENTION] better luck?

                              OMG that would really hack me off mate, hope have better luck soon fingers crossed for ya

                              Comment


                              • I got tickets for January 22 on Lisbon!
                                2nd stalls. Not bad.

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by nympho View Post
                                  I got tickets for January 22 on Lisbon!
                                  2nd stalls. Not bad.
                                  2nd row? Wow. That’s amazing!
                                  ďA sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.Ē - Bette Davis

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by madfan13 View Post
                                    2nd row? Wow. That’s amazing!
                                    No!
                                    2nd section of the stalls (2’ Plateia)

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by nympho View Post
                                      No!
                                      2nd section of the stalls (2’ Plateia)
                                      Congrats! That's floor seating right? 200 euros ones? Those were sold out when the site let me in. I'm guessing some people never finished buying their seats. Ugh.
                                      I have received many gifts from God,
                                      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
                                      .

                                      Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                        Congrats! That's floor seating right? 200 euros ones? Those were sold out when the site let me in. I'm guessing some people never finished buying their seats. Ugh.
                                        Yep.
                                        There were still some of the 1st floor section (300€) but two tickets, plus travel costs, plus hotel... and it was only a few rows back, so...

                                        Comment


                                        • I'll skip this tour. This buying process is so confusing for me
                                          When we lose what we love
                                          Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                                          When we lose what we love
                                          Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

                                          Comment


                                          • Yes just seen another workshop video on her Facebook page of an orchestra playing Frozen, sounded awesome so love this song this is gonna be highlight of the tour beautiful song

                                            https://www.facebook.com/10584534401...9402/?sfnsn=mo

                                            Comment




                                            • Ohmygod.
                                              Please make it into the setlist.
                                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                                              Comment


                                              • Frozen is a masterpiece

                                                Comment


                                                • Can someone tell me when the added Paris shows Go on sale? IĎm seriously lost

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by larces View Post
                                                    Can someone tell me when the added Paris shows Go on sale? I‘m seriously lost
                                                    Verified ICON sales - START June 5th 10 AM Central European Time - END June 6th 10 AM CET
                                                    Verified Fan sales - START June 7th 10 AM CET
                                                    I have received many gifts from God,
                                                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
                                                    .

                                                    Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

                                                    Comment


                                                    • There are remors that Madame X will visit Berlin...

                                                      Comment


                                                      • That Frozen clip sounds bloody amazing. But Iím so over Frozen being performed live
                                                        Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

                                                        #FreeBritney

                                                        Comment


                                                        • Well, i hope she'll visit Berlin and Milan as well as rumors suggested.
                                                          Cha Cha Instructor

                                                          Comment


                                                          • Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                                            That Frozen clip sounds bloody amazing. But I’m so over Frozen being performed live
                                                            It's been years since she performed it on tour, I can't wait I'm sick of LAP being performed but it's her signiture tune ain't it!

                                                            Comment


                                                            • I was hopping she added some more dates in Usa...... but it seems that thatís it over there.

                                                              I donít believe instead she will extend the theatre tour to Italy and Germany: Live Nation boss Made it clear , only Lisbon Paris and London were the cities...... you must believe him

                                                              Comment

                                                              Working...
                                                              X