Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
    Oh lord it moved! 1086 to 1074
    Uuuuh, you got a better number in line! Lucky! 1631 people in front of me now. Still says more than an hour.
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• I can't with this shitty Portugal ticket site. I finally get in and 6 minutes goes by where it loads the available tickets, then I have 4 minutes left. I try to pick tickets and then this:

Spoiler!

I'll just try for the Paris dates that are left once they go on sale and that's it.

EDIT: [MENTION=31504]LotsOfLove[/MENTION] better luck?

Comment

• I had no problems but the tickets I wanted were gone already. I was looking for 2 tickets and I really didn’t wanna spend 600€ for 2 tickets :/

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
          I can't with this shitty Portugal ticket site. I finally get in and 6 minutes goes by where it loads the available tickets, then I have 4 minutes left. I try to pick tickets and then this:

Spoiler!

I'll just try for the Paris dates that are left once they go on sale and that's it.

EDIT: [MENTION=31504]LotsOfLove[/MENTION] better luck?

OMG that would really hack me off mate, hope have better luck soon fingers crossed for ya

Comment

• I got tickets for January 22 on Lisbon!
            2nd stalls. Not bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
              I got tickets for January 22 on Lisbon!
              2nd stalls. Not bad.
              2nd row? Wow. That’s amazing!
              A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else. - Bette Davis

Comment

• Originally posted by madfan13 View Post
                2nd row? Wow. That’s amazing!
                No!
                2nd section of the stalls (2’ Plateia)

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
                  No!
                  2nd section of the stalls (2’ Plateia)
                  Congrats! That's floor seating right? 200 euros ones? Those were sold out when the site let me in. I'm guessing some people never finished buying their seats. Ugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                    Congrats! That's floor seating right? 200 euros ones? Those were sold out when the site let me in. I'm guessing some people never finished buying their seats. Ugh.
                    Yep.
                    There were still some of the 1st floor section (300€) but two tickets, plus travel costs, plus hotel... and it was only a few rows back, so...

Comment

• I'll skip this tour. This buying process is so confusing for me
                      When we lose what we love
                      Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                      When we lose what we love
                      Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• Yes just seen another workshop video on her Facebook page of an orchestra playing Frozen, sounded awesome so love this song this is gonna be highlight of the tour beautiful song

https://www.facebook.com/10584534401...9402/?sfnsn=mo

Comment

• Ohmygod.
                          Please make it into the setlist.
                          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Frozen is a masterpiece

Comment

• Can someone tell me when the added Paris shows Go on sale? Im seriously lost

Comment

• Originally posted by larces View Post
                                Can someone tell me when the added Paris shows Go on sale? I‘m seriously lost
                                Verified ICON sales - START June 5th 10 AM Central European Time - END June 6th 10 AM CET
                                Verified Fan sales - START June 7th 10 AM CET

Comment

• There are remors that Madame X will visit Berlin...

Comment

• That Frozen clip sounds bloody amazing. But Im so over Frozen being performed live
                                    M08T10

Comment

• Well, i hope she'll visit Berlin and Milan as well as rumors suggested.
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                        That Frozen clip sounds bloody amazing. But I’m so over Frozen being performed live
                                        It's been years since she performed it on tour, I can't wait I'm sick of LAP being performed but it's her signiture tune ain't it!

Comment

• I was hopping she added some more dates in Usa...... but it seems that thats it over there.

I dont believe instead she will extend the theatre tour to Italy and Germany: Live Nation boss Made it clear , only Lisbon Paris and London were the cities...... you must believe him

Comment

• Originally posted by stevejb4u View Post
                                            It's been years since she performed it on tour, I can't wait I'm sick of LAP being performed but it's her signiture tune ain't it!
                                            I know but Frozen was on DWT, RIT and S&S. bring back one of the other ROL songs

LAP being her signature song is her own doing - shes always bloody performing the thing. Although in fairness its only been performed on BAT, RIT, S&S and MDNAT (in terms of standard set lists).
                                            M08T10

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
                                              I was hopping she added some more dates in Usa...... but it seems that thats it over there.

I dont believe instead she will extend the theatre tour to Italy and Germany: Live Nation boss Made it clear , only Lisbon Paris and London were the cities...... you must believe him
                                              I believe that he wouldnt announce additional cities randomly before an official announcement. But personally, I dont think well have any other cities or dates. The tour seems designed to (in part) build up her touring demand in almost every market - shes only really playing locations shell always sell in.
                                              M08T10

Comment

• Ive been to every tour of her since S&S and have yet to see Frozen. So I am happy if she sings it. I would take Nothing Really Matters and Power of Goodbye over it though. I am hoping she switches some songs out for each city. I think this tour makes it really easy to do and she tested it on RHT. I am going to NYC and Philly shows so hopefully the setlist changes a little.

Comment

• Yes. The way to make it really special is to mix the setlist up each night.
                                                  M08T10

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                                    I believe that he wouldn’t announce additional cities randomly before an official announcement. But personally, I don’t think we’ll have any other cities or dates. The tour seems designed to (in part) build up her touring demand in almost every market - she’s only really playing locations she’ll always sell in.
                                                    Well, bearing in mind it's a theatre tour, and the intimacy that this approach possibly entails, it makes sense to target her hardcore fans mainly (also why the Icon Legacy members had such privileges), and then whoever else was interested. I'm hoping she'll dare to do songs she's never played before, not just hits. I also hope she'll bring a lot of those talented artists she's met in Lisbon along with her on the tour... They sound amazing and add incredible twists and textures to her music.
                                                    A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else. - Bette Davis

Comment

Working...
                                                    X