Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madonna - Madame X Tour

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I think when it's all said and done, she'll do 100ish dates.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
      Setlist:

      1. Candy Shop
      2. Future
      3. Like a Prayer
      Don't forget that Candy Shop must be in a cabaret act or something like that.
      Ô mondo é solvagen, ô camíneo ê soletáreo ê ê ê

      Comment


      • Candy Shop is coming for La Isla Bonita wig
        When we lose what we love
        Don't think anything will ever taste the same
        When we lose what we love
        Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

        Comment


        • So, I took a look at Bruce’s Broadway shows. He pulled 479k a night with a theatre that has capacity of 975 people. That means the average price was $491. I’m guessing Madonna will have similar average ticket price, and if her average theater capacity is 2,200 she should be able to pull a million $ per night. Or so i think.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Washingtonian25 View Post
            So, I took a look at Bruce’s Broadway shows. He pulled 479k a night with a theatre that has capacity of 975 people. That means the average price was $491. I’m guessing Madonna will have similar average ticket price, and if her average theater capacity is 2,200 she should be able to pull a million $ per night. Or so i think.
            In a larger space she will have more cheaper seats too though. Her gross will be up there, but I’m not sure about $1M a night.
            M08T10

            Comment


            • Just in case Madame X is secretly a spy here on UKMIX .. can you please perform Cherish on the MX Tour
              It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
              But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Madgefan View Post
                Just in case Madame X is secretly a spy here on UKMIX .. can you please perform Cherish on the MX Tour
                ...or I'll remember lol

                Comment


                • I want

                  - Spanish Eyes
                  - The Look of Love
                  -One More Chance
                  -Live To Tell
                  Cha Cha Instructor

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Madgefan View Post
                    Just in case Madame X is secretly a spy here on UKMIX .. can you please perform Cherish on the MX Tour
                    She is here. I know we joke about it, but I 100% legitimately believe it.
                    M08T10

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Madgefan View Post
                      Just in case Madame X is secretly a spy here on UKMIX .. can you please perform Cherish on the MX Tour
                      Yes, I want that too.
                      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

                      Comment


                      • She should be performing many songs taken from "Ray Of Light" as well - Personally, I think that Madame X is on the same level of "world music", "experimental sounds" and I think these tracks would work on that particular tour.
                        Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

                        Comment


                        • I wouldn't mind if she dusted off "Nothing Really Matters"---the whole Love Is All We Need thing fits into this current era's messaging
                          The sands of time fade into dark
                          Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                          A message to madness
                          Feel music that's realness

                          Comment


                          • Good luck with all your requests. They wont happen though but good look nonetheless.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                              Good luck with all your requests. They wont happen though but good look nonetheless.
                              I have no idea what to expect, but for £500+ I’ll be pissed if she doesn’t perform my favourite song (American Life).
                              M08T10

                              Comment


                              • Fado versions of 'Human Nature' and 'Like a Virgin' in the World of Madame X featurette. This tour is about to get lit with World Music. You ready?

                                Comment


                                • #bornready
                                  M08T10

                                  Comment


                                  • I would love world music versions of her songs. I want a Middle Eastern/Oriental version like she did of Vogue in Girlie Show.

                                    Madame X is a belly dancer.
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

                                    Comment


                                    • I think Time Stood Still would be great in fado arrangement

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                        I have no idea what to expect, but for £500+ I’ll be pissed if she doesn’t perform my favourite song (American Life).
                                        Probably will perform it if its getting the Pride treatment. Although she didnt sing Runaway Lover on the DWT or Music on the MDNA tour even after performing them months earlier. So who know?

                                        Comment


                                        • She's definitely performing AL on tour.
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                            She's definitely performing AL on tour.
                                            +1

                                            I could almost guarantee it would be resurfacing even before we knew about the Pride rehearsal.

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                              She's definitely performing AL on tour.
                                              I think she will too, it fits perfectly with some of the other political songs this era.
                                              It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
                                              But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                                She is here. I know we joke about it, but I 100% legitimately believe it.
                                                Well, if she is can she please not sit on my lap..... and as well as 'Cherish' please can I have 'Gambler,' 'I Want You', 'Frozen', 'Causing A Commotion', 'Lucky Star' and all the usual fan favourites.
                                                It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
                                                But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

                                                Comment


                                                • Tickets available for the Madame X Tour in US (no re-sale tickets):

                                                  NEW YORK

                                                  12 Sep - 59 tickets left
                                                  14 Sep - 23 tickets left
                                                  15 Sep - 91 tickets left
                                                  17 Sep - 123 tickets left
                                                  19 Sep - 140 tickets left
                                                  21 Sep - 130 tickets left
                                                  22 Sep - 180 tickets left
                                                  24 Sep - 141 tickets left
                                                  25 Sep - 258 tickets left
                                                  26 Sep - 171 tickets left
                                                  28 Sep - 140 tickets left
                                                  1 Oct - 75 tickets left
                                                  2 Oct - 137 tickets left
                                                  3 Oct - 105 tickets left
                                                  5 Oct - 179 tickets left
                                                  6 Oct - 200 tickets left
                                                  7 Oct - 128 tickets left

                                                  2,280 / 35,853 (93.6% sold out)

                                                  CHICAGO

                                                  15 Oct - 235 tickets left
                                                  16 Oct - 302 tickets left
                                                  17 Oct - 212 tickets left
                                                  21 Oct - 370 tickets left
                                                  23 Oct - 368 tickets left
                                                  24 Oct - 291 tickets left

                                                  1,778 / 21,600 (91.8% sold out)

                                                  LAS VEGAS

                                                  7 Nov - 404 tickets left
                                                  9 Nov - 604 tickets left
                                                  10 Nov - 470 tickets left

                                                  1,478 / 12,900 (88.5% sold out)


                                                  LOS ANGELES

                                                  12 Nov - 50 tickets left
                                                  13 Nov - 193 tickets left
                                                  14 Nov - 108 tickets left
                                                  16 Nov - 107 tickets left
                                                  17 Nov - 173 tickets left
                                                  19 Nov - 142 tickets left
                                                  20 Nov - 166 tickets left
                                                  21 Nov - 149 tickets left
                                                  23 Nov - 168 tickets left
                                                  24 Nov - 181 tickets left
                                                  25 Nov - 250 tickets left

                                                  1,687 / 20,350 (91.7% sold out)


                                                  BOSTON

                                                  30 Nov - 307 tickets left
                                                  1 Dec - 394 tickets left
                                                  2 Dec - 306 tickets left

                                                  1,007 /10,500 (90.4% sold out)


                                                  PHILADELPHIA

                                                  7 Dec - 235 tickets left
                                                  8 Dec - 282 tickets left
                                                  11 Dec - 384 tickets left

                                                  901 / 10,500 (91.4% sold out)

                                                  MIAMI

                                                  14 Dec - 207 tickets left
                                                  15 Dec - 230 tickets left
                                                  17 Dec - 337 tickets left
                                                  18 Dec - 332 tickets left
                                                  19 Dec - 542 tickets left

                                                  1,648 / 16,150 (89.8% sold out)


                                                  Total: 10,779 / 127,853 (91.6% sold out)

                                                  Thanks to nympho! Can you post the tickets sales in Lisbon, London and Paris?

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by Madgefan View Post
                                                    Well, if she is can she please not sit on my lap..... and as well as 'Cherish' please can I have 'Gambler,' 'I Want You', 'Frozen', 'Causing A Commotion', 'Lucky Star' and all the usual fan favourites.
                                                    The sands of time fade into dark
                                                    Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                                                    A message to madness
                                                    Feel music that's realness

                                                    Comment


                                                    • Just for you Normi

                                                      And Madge if you're reading ... I Want THIS


                                                      It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
                                                      But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

                                                      Comment


                                                      • I adore the music videos of the Something to remember era.

                                                        Comment


                                                        • How does refund work for this tour anyone knows? I bought the tickets in a hurry and i enjoy the album very much but her live performances make me reluctant to her this time around.
                                                          Cha Cha Instructor

                                                          Comment


                                                          • Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                                            How does refund work for this tour anyone knows? I bought the tickets in a hurry and i enjoy the album very much but her live performances make me reluctant to her this time around.
                                                            You never get refunds for a concert tour. All ticket sales are final. There is however, an official re-sell partner. Can’t remember who though.
                                                            M08T10

                                                            Comment


                                                            • Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                                              You never get refunds for a concert tour. All ticket sales are final. There is however, an official re-sell partner. Can’t remember who though.
                                                              Oh, i see. I hope i'll manage to sell it then.
                                                              Cha Cha Instructor

                                                              Comment

                                                              Working...
                                                              X