No announcement yet.

Madonna - Madame X Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This tour is to die hard fans with money a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
      I'm not planning to go to one of the concerts, but just for my information, what's the average price for a ticket?
      Front rows cost $3,000
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
        WOW, that's a lot of money! In fact, you could pay rent for an appartment for a whole month 'round here. There seem to be a lot of wealthy guys out there, otherwise they wouldn't sell the tickets for such a high price, but at least those may have a good time ;) . And for us 'middle class' people, there may be a DVD available in the end...
        When we lose what we love
        Don't think anything will ever taste the same
        When we lose what we love
        Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
            Why not try Paris tomorrow morning?
            I normally pay for 4 of us to go, expensive enough without going to Paris too I suppose I could ask them to pay for their own accommodation. I can imagine the reaction now though
            It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
            But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

Comment

• Originally posted by Madgefan View Post
              I normally pay for 4 of us to go, expensive enough without going to Paris too I suppose I could ask them to pay for their own accommodation. I can imagine the reaction now though
              4? Who are they?
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

4? Who are they?
                One is my best girlfriend from way back, the one who went to WTG with me, I think I wrote about here somewhere. She’s a huge fan like me and comes to every tour normally. Then another friend who has come the last few tours. My partner who is forced to come but I think he enjoys it secretly And me of course

Comment

One is my best girlfriend from way back, the one who went to WTG with me, I think I wrote about here somewhere. She’s a huge fan like me and comes to every tour normally. Then another friend who has come the last few tours. My partner who is forced to come but I think he enjoys it secretly And me of course
                  Omg, that would be costly
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Screw them. This tour is too expensive for others - even your partner. Tell them you’re having a trip to see her alone and then go see it on four different nights. You won’t regret it, I promise
                    This superstar in the making
                    Tonight she's yours for the taking

Sarah Harding - Too Bad

Comment

The close friend everyone dream of ......lol :-)

Comment

• I can't wait to see how she'll interpret Dark Ballet on this tour.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I want her to perform:

-Skin
                          -Frozen
                          -Paradise (Not For Me)
                          -Impressive Instant
                          -Bedtime Story
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I want her to perform:

-Skin
                            -Frozen
                            -Paradise (Not For Me)
                            -Impressive Instant
                            -Bedtime Story
                            Yes, yes, yes, yes and YES.
                            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• ^ I also add Take A Bow and Live To Tell to the list.
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

^ I also add Take A Bow and Live To Tell to the list.
                                Would be too much perfection to handle.
                                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                  Would be too much perfection to handle.
                                  I would probably faint
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I can't wait to see how she'll interpret Dark Ballet on this tour.
                                    Interlude

Sarah Harding - Too Bad

Comment

• I want:

Bad Girl
                                      Rescue Me
                                      American Life
                                      What It Feels Like For a Girl

There’s just something Madame X about them imo, so will be right on theme. I also want Rain and Oh Father as I think they will be amazing in a theatre, but we’ll see!

Sarah Harding - Too Bad

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                        Screw them. This tour is too expensive for others - even your partner. Tell them you’re having a trip to see her alone and then go see it on four different nights. You won’t regret it, I promise
                                        Now there's an idea ... They need to bundle toyboys as part of the ticket offer

Comment

Now there's an idea ... They need to bundle toyboys as part of the ticket offer
                                          Oooh loving this idea!

Btw, what do we think of all these gossipy articles online claiming the tour isn't selling out? I actually checked and there are in fact many seats available for her U.S. dates. However, I noticed many are resales already. Did her team add too many dates?
                                          “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Comment

• Doesn't some media say exactly the same whenever she goes on tour since forever? her tour isn't selling etc ? talk about:

Dusty (using [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION] 's trademark) media's wanting for some of those easy clicks/traffic. M always provides

Comment

• Resale tickets are still sold seats.

Sarah Harding - Too Bad

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                                Interlude
                                                Probably
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by madfan13 View Post
                                                  Oooh loving this idea!

Btw, what do we think of all these gossipy articles online claiming the tour isn't selling out? I actually checked and there are in fact many seats available for her U.S. dates. However, I noticed many are resales already. Did her team add too many dates?
                                                  There were plenty of seats available when i looked at Ticketmaster the night of general sale began. But they left so many fans unverified and without tickets, i have no doubt that they'll sell out.
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

There were plenty of seats available when i looked at Ticketmaster the night of general sale began. But they left so many fans unverified and without tickets, i have no doubt that they'll sell out.
                                                    two friends of mine in New York remained unverified, they were so angry..... that lottery tickets is a mess

I m glad for Lisbon dates they sold tickets in “traditional” way

Comment

Working...
                                                    X