• Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://news.madonnatribe.com/en/2019/tour-announcement/

Comment

Good luck finding tickets
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

When will the UK dates be announced then not clearly stated in announcement..... Do we have to request too like American dates already confirmed, so as I read it you pay for your seat/tickets but you might not get them have to wait for confirmation, seems unfair.....

Comment

I can’t believe she’s doing a Vegas residency
          Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

Medellin VIP
            $1,995.00
            Crave VIP
            $1,350.00
            Come Alive VIP
            $995.00
            Dark Ballet VIP
            $750.00
            Seating Area 1
            $759.00
            Seating Area 2
            $509.00
            Seating Area 3
            $359.00
            Seating Area 4
            $259.00
            Seating Area 5
            $134.00
            Seating Area 6
            $97.00
            Seating Area 7
            $52.00

#FreeBritney

Comment

Medellin VIP
              $1,995.00
              Crave VIP
              $1,350.00
              Come Alive VIP
              $995.00
              Dark Ballet VIP
              $750.00
              Seating Area 1
              $759.00
              Seating Area 2
              $509.00
              Seating Area 3
              $359.00
              Seating Area 4
              $259.00
              Seating Area 5
              $134.00
              Seating Area 6
              $97.00
              Seating Area 7
              $52.00

#FreeBritney

Comment

Dem prices.
                I have received many gifts from God,
                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Originally posted by stevejb4u View Post
                  When will the UK dates be announced then not clearly stated in announcement..... Do we have to request too like American dates already confirmed, so as I read it you pay for your seat/tickets but you might not get them have to wait for confirmation, seems unfair.....
                  My guess is after Eurovision. I’m fairly disappointed in this decision - not the fact she’s doing small venues as I think the show will be amazing, but the fact it seems to be totally limited date wise. I’m not even bothered about the cost - I’m bothered about the fact there will be so few tickets available and it’s basically ‘luck of the draw’... after ICON members get first dibs.

Her fan club annoys me so much. It was so crap back in the day that I refused to continue paying for it, and then about 8 years ago she shut it down and made anyone who was a member a legacy member that gets first dibs on tickets. 8 years later and they still get privileges for what is essentially a closed off club.

I would have much rather seen her do a 6 month broadway residency and a 6 month London residency with her usual ticket prices.

#FreeBritney

Comment

My guess is after Eurovision. I’m fairly disappointed in this decision - not the fact she’s doing small venues as I think the show will be amazing, but the fact it seems to be totally limited date wise. I’m not even bothered about the cost - I’m bothered about the fact there will be so few tickets available and it’s basically ‘luck of the draw’... after ICON members get first dibs.

Her fan club annoys me so much. It was so crap back in the day that I refused to continue paying for it, and then about 8 years ago she shut it down and made anyone who was a member a legacy member that gets first dibs on tickets. 8 years later and they still get privileges for what is essentially a closed off club.

I would have much rather seen her do a 6 month broadway residency and a 6 month London residency with her usual ticket prices.

#FreeBritney

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by menime123 View Post

I think its early days at moment theres a lot on speculation at moment but people dont seem happy so far. Like all her tours she adds dates if look at dates confirmed there is only a few per months from Sept. She knows it's gonna sell in minutes as small venues and she we will off probably already got all venues sorted as we speak, as have to be done in advance as most theatres have performance on every night of the year. I think we'll get done small arena dates to please the fans if not she gonna piss as lot off who already get into debt paying fur a ticket then hotel & travel tickets if not in there city etc. London is OK for me but from up north she might do Manchester as is a big city out of London

Watch this space I think really for developments and announcements

Comment

Originally posted by Lament View Post
                          We should discuss it somewhere else but have you seen how to get tickets? You have to send a request and then her team/Live Nation will review them and choose who will be able to buy tickets. You won’t be able to purchase tickets directly... That’s what annoys me the most. I live in Paris and I would have loved to see her but now it’s not even sure...
                          Wait, what? How do you apply for tickets? What is this madness?

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                            Wait, what? How do you apply for tickets? What is this madness?
                            As posted earlier
                            http://news.madonnatribe.com/en/2019/tour-announcement/

Comment

To answer myself:

To ensure that Madonna fans have best access, ticket requests for all MADAME X shows will be accepted now through Friday, May 10th (11:59pm EDT). Fans may select city and show preference plus their preferred price points prior to completing their request. Here is a helpful guide to better understand the Ticket Request Program.

MADONNA ICON LIFETIME LEGACY MEMBER PRIORITY ACCESS

Madonna Icon Lifetime Legacy Members will receive priority access to Madame X Tour tickets, VIP Packages and Travel Package offers. Icon Lifetime Legacy membership status must have been established by October 30, 2011 in order to qualify.

IMPORTANT DETAILS:

- All fans will submit their ticket requests through the madonna.livenation.com portal, available now through Friday, May 10, 2019 @ 11:59 p.m. ET.
                              - Icon Legacy members MUST submit their ticket requests using the same email address registered to their Madonna.com account. This is how your Legacy member status will be authenticated. Log in now and visit your Profile page to verify your registered email address.
                              - We know Iconers cherish the Madonna live experience, so we have arranged that Icon Legacy members may request up to four (4) tickets per show, for up to two (2) concerts!
                              - You can pick as many locations around a venue as you'd like, however, any request confirmation will be limited to 4 tickets for a single show.
                              - There's no need to rush. Requests for tickets, VIP Packages and Travel Packages will be accepted until Friday, May 10 at 11:59 p.m. ET, so take your time and plan out your schedule and budget.
                              - If you determine that your original ticket request was in error or your schedule changes, you may re-submit your request. YOUR MOST RECENT SUBMISSION WILL SUPERCEDE EARLIER TICKET REQUEST SUBMISSIONS until the May 10 deadline.
                              - If your ticket request is selected, please note that your credit card will be automatically charged for the ticket transaction. Make sure your credit card has sufficient funds to cover your highest possible total. If your request is confirmed and your card has insufficient funds, we will be unable to process your request.

TICKET REQUEST PROGRAM

The Ticket Request program allows fans an equal opportunity to select which show(s) they are interested in attending at their desired price point(s).

- Fans complete their request at madonna.livenation.com by providing their credit card information and will receive notification if their ticket request has been confirmed by Sunday, May 19 @ 12-noon ET.
                              - Credit cards will only be charged if your request is confirmed.
                              - Tickets will be fulfilled as Ticketmaster Secure Mobile Tickets, with barcodes available 24-48 hours prior to each show.
                              - Event Ticket limit is 4 per person.
                              - Every ticket purchased includes a CD of Madonna's new release, Madame X, in stores June 14.
                              - Please keep in mind that you have an equal chance to be confirmed for shows in any city you requested, so you must be prepared to travel to any of the cities in your request. All sales are final. No refunds.
                              - For additional ticketing information, please visit the Madame X Tour FAQs on Ticketmaster.
                              https://www.madonna.com/news/title/m...est-guidelines

But I don't think they can make this work in Europe.

Comment

Edit: ok,get it now lol

Comment

I think its early days at moment theres a lot on speculation at moment but people dont seem happy so far. Like all her tours she adds dates if look at dates confirmed there is only a few per months from Sept. She knows it's gonna sell in minutes as small venues and she we will off probably already got all venues sorted as we speak, as have to be done in advance as most theatres have performance on every night of the year. I think we'll get done small arena dates to please the fans if not she gonna piss as lot off who already get into debt paying fur a ticket then hotel & travel tickets if not in there city etc. London is OK for me but from up north she might do Manchester as is a big city out of London

Watch this space I think really for developments and announcements
                                  Using the US dates as an example, it looks like she’s doing a month of shows in each city. At 3 or 4 shows a week in venues with maybe 2000 seats, we’re looking at roughly 32,000 seats across 16 dates per city - the equivalent of 2 arena dates. It’s going to be impossible, unless we agree to spend when trying to obtain tickets.

She won’t take this tour outside of London in the UK imo. They are strictly limited shows in limited key cities.

#FreeBritney

Comment

Are they doing this to prevent tickets reaching the hands of scalpers?
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                      Are they doing this to prevent tickets reaching the hands of scalpers?
                                      Doing what?

#FreeBritney

Comment

Using the US dates as an example, it looks like she’s doing a month of shows in each city. At 3 or 4 shows a week in venues with maybe 2000 seats, we’re looking at roughly 32,000 seats across 16 dates per city - the equivalent of 2 arena dates. It’s going to be impossible, unless we agree to spend when trying to obtain tickets.

She won’t take this tour outside of London in the UK imo. They are strictly limited shows in limited key cities.
                                        It's gonna be crazy getting the tickets abd she'll be doing way more shows ain't it better doing bigger shows than smaller ones as not playing so many dates then..... �� Where's the logic in this type of tour!

Comment

Doing what?
                                          Requesting tickets thing? They are verifying people before approving their purchase of tickets.
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I don't think she will be extensively touring Europe this time.

I think US will end up getting a nice share of dates / shows, London will probably get a bunch of dates too (I can perfectly see 6-8 dates in total) but I think outside of London, her European journey with this show will be very limited.
                                            Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

Oh my god she’s getting so much hate
                                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

It's gonna be crazy getting the tickets abd she'll be doing way more shows ain't it better doing bigger shows than smaller ones as not playing so many dates then..... �� Where's the logic in this type of tour!
                                                This won't be a heavily choreographed tour, she'll probably sit somewhere with a guitar or ukulele in her hand and sing over backing track. Imagine the meltdowns though
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                                  Oh my god she’s getting so much hate
                                                  She deserves it.
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

The logic is:

1. She wants to do smaller venues as a personal preference
                                                    2. She is going to perform a different type of show

For all we know she could just come out on stage with her band and just sing her songs on a seat all night. On the flip side, we might get a huge artistic statement, a hugely high end theatrical presentation like Kate Bush did back in 2014 (which she attended). Remember that Madonna’s favourite part of RHT was her sat down, using a ukulele singing La Vie En Rose.

I really think we might end up with at least one part of the show being interchangeable in terms of songs too, like Tori Amos. Everything about Madame X is keeping us in our toes and whilst I really love it, I kinda hate it - it seems I got far too complacent as a Madonna fan, in the same way she got too comfortable over the last decade too

#FreeBritney

Comment

^Kate Bush's show is what I had in mind for this actually. God I wish she released a video of it instead of only audio.

Comment

Requesting tickets thing? They are verifying people before approving their purchase of tickets.

It doesn’t stop you selling tickets afterwards. They have announced an official resale partner. I think they’re doing this ticket lottery because it will be easier and fairer than first-come-first-served.

In many ways it’s exactly how it was before the internet: you’d send away for tickets via post and tell them how many you wanted and give them a cheque for the cost. You would then hope that you’d be lucky and get some tickets sent to you through the post.

#FreeBritney

Comment

It doesn’t stop you selling tickets afterwards. They have announced an official resale partner. I think they’re doing this ticket lottery because it will be easier and fairer than first-come-first-served.

In many ways it’s exactly how it was before the internet: you’d send away for tickets via post and tell them how many you wanted and give them a cheque for the cost. You would then hope that you’d be lucky and get some tickets sent to you through the post.
                                                          Omg, was it really like that?
                                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                                            ^Kate Bush's show is what I had in mind for this actually. God I wish she released a video of it instead of only audio.

Did you see it? Because of the lack of bootlegs it’s VERY hard to explain to someone that didn’t see it what it was like. Even listening to it isn’t the same. But believe me, Kate Bush’s show was an event, an experience and one of the best shows I’ve ever seen. If Madonna can do something similar in her way, we are in for something very, very special - and it wouldn’t surprise me if this is what Netflix will end up showing.

Madonna knew she would get backlash on this, let’s be honest. I trust she is opting to honour an artistic vision first and foremost and the show itself will justify the venue choices.

#FreeBritney

Comment

Omg, was it really like that?
                                                              'Murica.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X