No announcement yet.

Madonna - Madame X Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can she retire Candy Shop plz? I actually enjoy all the versions she's done of it; on the MDNA Tour it was a sonic highlight, but I'm not here for it this time around.

Comment

• The MDNA Candy Shop Erotica would fit so well in theatre.
      Have ya’ll seen her American Life / military costume? Love it.
      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Quick Update on NEW YORK after the sad news:

MADAME X TOUR SALES (U.S. DATES)

Tickets available (No resale tickets included) As August 30, 2019

NEW YORK ONLY.

17 Sep - SOLD OUT
        18 Sep - 245 tickets left (Date recently added)
        19 Sep - 25 tickets left
        21 Sep - 12 tickets left
        22 Sep - 56 tickets left
        24 Sep - 110 tickets left
        25 Sep - 109 tickets left
        26 Sep - 116 tickets left
        28 Sep - 57 tickets left
        1 Oct - 84 tickets left
        2 Oct - 175 tickets left
        3 Oct - 170 tickets left
        5 Oct - 61 tickets left
        6 Oct - 154 tickets left
        7 Oct - 185 tickets left
        10 Oct - 96 tickets left (new single seats probably refunds from Sep 12)
        12 Oct - 68 tickets left (new single seats probably refunds from Sep 14)

Total capacity: 35,853
        Tickets left: 1,723
        (95.20 % sold out)
        Last edited by X .; Fri August 30th, 2019, 22:02.

Comment

• After terrible news? 96 and 68 make for LOTS of new tickets? I appreciate the update but the comments are completely out of line and trolling TBH. Hopefully you keep to the numbers next time (which can speak for themselves).
          I have received many gifts from God,
          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
            After terrible news? 96 and 68 make for LOTS of new tickets? I appreciate the update but the comments are completely out of line and trolling TBH. Hopefully you keep to the numbers next time (which can speak for themselves).
            Dude why are you so obsessed with me?

Yes, terrible news for hundreds of fans and people whose dates were canceled/ transferred.

And

Yes, lots of SINGLE new seats that weren’t there before if you look the numbers from the original dates.

You need to calm down.

edited, so baredy stop crying.
            Last edited by X .; Fri August 30th, 2019, 22:01.

Comment

• Why do I always get surprised to see Madonna fans being unecessary drama queens all the times.

Comment

• Well, a postponed show is always terrible for fans who've spent so much on travel, hotel arrangements, etc. Especially if they can't make it to the new date.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• ^And especially if they paid so much for the ticket.
                  "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

• A couple of shows got rescheduled and one got canceled. I guess nearly ever tour ever then had "TERRIBLE" news as hardly any big tour with a lot of shows goes without some kind of a problem.

The troll made it seem like the news were terrible related to the tour itself(bad show, lame production). It's one thing to think about the fans, it's quite the other to word it like he did (and then try to save face by saying - oh I meant for the fans). Then he continued with the use of "lots" for some tickets that got refunded that make up less than 5% of total available tickets in the date with higher amount of tickets. I don't even want to imagine the meltdown and drama in his post if the tour was doing something like 70% sales.

Comment

• Well my "terrible" goes for all fans of any artist who has to cancel or postpone a show and those particular fans can't make it to the new show.
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                        Well my "terrible" goes for all fans of any artist who has to cancel or postpone a show and those particular fans can't make it to the new show.
                        That was exactly what I meant. And now I’m being called a troll when I love Madge. Lol

Comment

• Any update on London and Lisbon tickets?
                          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• For the opening night in NY there are still some tickets available: the most expensive ones cost $3,835.00 ea + Fees, the cheapest $257.00 ea + Fees.
                            For the 21st of Sept. there are more tickets available and the most expensive one, in front row, costs $5,000.00 + Fees.

Comment

• Those $257 are “wheelchair seats”
                              The 3.8K are resale tickets.

There are specifically only 3 tickets available at 1.5K “official platinum”
                              Opening Night is sold out.
                              Please avoid misinformation.

For Sept 21 you’re also mentioning resale tickets.
                              Last edited by X .; Sun September 1st, 2019, 17:16.

Comment

• So Upushme was correct. There are seats left lol

Comment

• Well, seats that were already sold and now are available for resale, yes.

Comment

• Resale tickets don't count for % sellout/available tickets as they already count as sold. Simple as that. Even all 2000+ people who bought the tickets could put them up for resale and the show would still be sold out because - simple fact - tickets have been sold already.

Comment

• Inspired by [MENTION=4967]Mpol[/MENTION]'s post on Madonna's general thread, could we maybe have a poll of what the opening song of the tour will be? We know a lot of the songs she rehearsed and it's very likely one of those will be the opening song of the night.

Comment

• That would be excellent.
                                        I’m not sure if you guys know of the Immaculate Podcast. It’s wonderful. They mention that the songs on Madame X don’t play nice with the rest of her catalogue as it’s such a statement of an album (much like American Life). So I wonder, what songs do you think would work? And what cool arrangements could come about? I can totally see Bedtime stories getting the Back Up To The beat treatment and reworked with Faz Gostoz or Ciao Bello. I can see Crazy bleeding into much of her 80s catalogue. Impressive Instant and a remixed trance version of Future with a beat and swirling synths would be insane.

Comment

• I think she could start with Crazy. It gives me good mood, so it could create a warm atmosphere.
                                          Extreme Occident and Killers who are partying could be good opening tracks as well, but for someone they could seem boring, so I vote for Crazy. It's catchy and the title fits very well with this era.

Comment

• It will be God Control. Actually, it is God Control.

Comment

• ^Makes sense. My first pick was Batuka, then GC. I kind of knew she was going to go with a statement song first.

Comment

• Opening night is coming...

Comment

• I've been recently thinking of this album homage to Madonna that was released several years ago, it's bossa-nova style and it makes me wonder how something like this will really fit with the Madame X atmosphere, so [MENTION=4967]Mpol[/MENTION] this can give you an idea about what her old catalog might sound

Comment

• OMG M’s latest Instagram post features “Falling free” in the background... We know she loves the song, so I wonder if it will make an appearance on the final setlist?! That would be amazing! (But I wonder if it will be used for nothing more than a video interlude?! Highly possible ugh)
                                                    “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Comment

• Originally posted by madfan13 View Post
                                                      OMG M’s latest Instagram post features “Falling free” in the background...

Comment

• I finally figured out how to get an update from London’s dates, I’ll post it soon

Comment

• Originally posted by X . View Post
                                                          I finally figured out how to get an update from London’s dates, I’ll post it soon
                                                          Looking forward ....

Comment

• Originally posted by madfan13 View Post
                                                            OMG M’s latest Instagram post features “Falling free” in the background... We know she loves the song, so I wonder if it will make an appearance on the final setlist?! That would be amazing! (But I wonder if it will be used for nothing more than a video interlude?! Highly possible ugh)
                                                            FF is an underrated gem

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
                                                              Looking forward ....
                                                              Here i go.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X