Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madonna - Madame X Tour

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
    From the different videos, pictures, etc from rehearsals, looks like the set will include lots of stairs.

    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

    Comment


    • She's been rehearsing in the same outfit, I hope this is not really her tour costume cause...it's hideous.
      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

      Comment


      • Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
        She's been rehearsing in the same outfit, I hope this is not really her tour costume cause...it's hideous.
        Of course not. I wouldn’t even think the costumes are made just yet.
        M08T10

        Comment


        • Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
          She's been rehearsing in the same outfit, I hope this is not really her tour costume cause...it's hideous.
          OMG ! I just saw that picture above your post and for a split second thought that was the costume you were referring to
          It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
          But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

          Comment


          • I’m afraid she’s starting to rehearse with costumes or with costumes ideas.

            Comment


            • Looking forward to this tour, her stage shows are always superb.

              Comment


              • I doubt the production is going to be simple. This album visually has a lot of identity, and the music videos have hardly lacked inspiration. If they are to give us a taster of what the tour will bring, the production isn't going to be basic or scaled back.

                Comment


                • Is that the costume?? Hideous. Nothing spectacular
                  Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

                  Comment


                  • Ok guys I’m officially very confused about the tour ticket sales. I was prepping a second update and now there are more seats available than before for some shows. (Vegas & Miami the most). There are entire new rows available for sale and in my last update said rows were supposed to be already sold (meaning they were gray seats not blue, resale, nor vip packages). What the hell is going on with her promoters. A total mess. I decided to make the next update in August.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by X . View Post
                      Ok guys I’m officially very confused about the tour ticket sales. I was prepping a second update and now there are more seats available than before for some shows. (Vegas & Miami the most). There are entire new rows available for sale and in my last update said rows were supposed to be already sold (meaning they were gray seats not blue, resale, nor vip packages). What the hell is going on with her promoters. A total mess. I decided to make the next update in August.
                      I think that could be due to the slow ticketing strategy.
                      Release batches of tickets from time to time to avoid instant sell out and blackmarket sales.
                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                      Comment


                      • Or maybe VIP packages turning into regular ticket prices if they are not selling well.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by X . View Post
                          Ok guys I’m officially very confused about the tour ticket sales. I was prepping a second update and now there are more seats available than before for some shows. (Vegas & Miami the most). There are entire new rows available for sale and in my last update said rows were supposed to be already sold (meaning they were gray seats not blue, resale, nor vip packages). What the hell is going on with her promoters. A total mess. I decided to make the next update in August.
                          What kind of reverse-warholian Experience

                          So in the end touring small places was smart choice, she can't even sell out 1k-2k venues... Damn...

                          Comment


                          • Her super lateness and lack of old songs kill her concert sales.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by hp17 View Post
                              Her super lateness and lack of old songs kill her concert sales.
                              Lack of old songs? RHT was basically 80s + RH tour.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                I think that could be due to the slow ticketing strategy.
                                Release batches of tickets from time to time to avoid instant sell out and blackmarket sales.
                                What is the deal with the black market? If they put a venue and it goes instantly sold out why would they care about the black market if the whole idea is to sell the venue with the prices they wanted and they already did that. A resale seat shouldn’t be their business and if a seat is empty at the end of the day it shouldn’t matter because “someone” already bought it. It sounds like greediness to me and the only effect it causes for the artist is bad press. See Jay Z, Taylor Swift and now Madonna, etc.

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by X . View Post
                                  What is the deal with the black market? If they put a venue and it goes instantly sold out why would they care about the black market if the whole idea is to sell the venue with the prices they wanted and they already did that. A resale seat shouldn’t be their business and if a seat is empty at the end of the day it shouldn’t matter because “someone” already bought it. It sounds like greediness to me and the only effect it causes for the artist is bad press. See Jay Z, Taylor Swift and now Madonna, etc.
                                  Greediness that they want to make sure fans get the tickets and not thirdparty sites like Stubhub that resell them for double the price? Makes perfect sense. Also Jay Z and Taylor Swift just had 200/300 million dollar grossing tours with minimal amounts of shows so I dont think bad press is a thing.

                                  Who cares if they release seats periodically. Most artists do that anyway. It doesnt effect you or anyone else. Her touring sales are fine. The ticket prices are 250+ and thats a lot. If she was doing arenas the prices would be less and the shows sold out due to her playing in different markets.

                                  Comment


                                  • I would love an acoustic version of La Isla Bonita. I'll never get tired of that song, hope she'll sing it on my date.
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

                                    Comment


                                    • The more I think about it the more I want 'Cherish' and others that are just beautiful pop songs.. Of course it has zero political meaning but sometimes even she needs to realise music doesn't have to push an agenda.
                                      It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
                                      But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

                                      Comment


                                      • Has Time Stood Still been rehearsed?

                                        Comment


                                        • She referenced 'Forbidden Love' from Bedtime Stories in her latest Instagram video caption. I'm freaking out.

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by Yoshie View Post
                                            She referenced 'Forbidden Love' from Bedtime Stories in her latest Instagram video caption. I'm freaking out.
                                            She better cancel that and start rehearsing Love Tried To Welcome Me.
                                            We need a Rescue Me to LTTWM transition

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by Yoshie View Post
                                              She referenced 'Forbidden Love' from Bedtime Stories in her latest Instagram video caption. I'm freaking out.
                                              Aww nah. I wish it was Forbidden Love from COADF.

                                              Comment


                                              • I'm here for that! 'Love Tried to Welcome Me' and 'Sanctuary' need their due, though I'm not sure the latter would compliment this tour.

                                                Comment


                                                • Speaking of COADF why she never performs anything from there (besides that hideous versions of Hung up) I’m about to think she really hates that record ��

                                                  Comment


                                                  • ^thtats why she wont be releasing I Dont search

                                                    damn!!!
                                                    KUBA'S CHART

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X