Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madonna - Madame X Tour

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wow, RH didn't deserve all this hate

    MDNE on the other hand...

    Comment


    • Originally posted by grooveboy View Post
      Wow, RH didn't deserve all this hate

      MDNE on the other hand...

      Sis it's just bandwagon, it will happen to MX too when she releases next album...

      I mean, can you actually take someone seriously if they don't hate MDNA? I sure don't.

      Comment


      • I hated RH since day one so no bandwagon for me

        I used to love MDNA but haven't listened to it in ages, don't know how it will sound today.
        Cha Cha Instructor

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Westen View Post
          it will happen to MX too when she releases next album...
          I think the general reputation of Madame X will improve overtime among Madonna's fanbase.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Yoshie View Post
            I think the general reputation of Madame X will improve overtime among Madonna's fanbase.
            Mine sure has! Did not expect to still be listening to MX, but it keeps getting better with each listen. Who knows how much staying power it will have, but it's already got more spins from me than her last three combined
            The sands of time fade into dark
            Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
            A message to madness
            Feel music that's realness

            Comment


            • So... ticketmaster website is definitely on drugs. hello?



              And this is a little example of how messy her ticket sales are (just first 3 shows I'm not gonna make a full update till mid Aug):

              Last update:

              NEW YORK Tickets available (No resale tickets included) As July 15, 2019

              12 Sep - 44 tickets left
              14 Sep - 17 tickets left
              15 Sep - 85 tickets left
              17 Sep - 94 tickets left

              Today:

              NEW YORK, Aug 1, 2019 (No resale tickets included)

              12 Sep - 61 tickets left
              14 Sep - 59 tickets left
              15 Sep - 132 tickets left
              17 Sep - 105 tickets left
              Last edited by X .; Sat August 3rd, 2019, 17:14.

              Comment


              • anyone knows where I can find CRAVE (SOLO Version)?
                Last edited by X .; Thu August 1st, 2019, 20:21.

                Comment


                • This channel has so much rehearsal footage:

                  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYw...C1rRfHsduCoTbk

                  How is all this available? Is somebody in her team or someone close to her doing dirty work, or is this coming directly from her Instagram stories? I can't imagine she'd post all this.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by X . View Post
                    anyone knows where I can find CRAVE (SOLO Version)?
                    Yes, I'd like this too.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Yoshie View Post
                      Yes, I'd like this too.
                      Check your inbox

                      Comment




                      • This goes OFF.
                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                        Comment


                        • Much better as a remix.
                          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

                          Comment


                          • If she sings Faz Gostoso, it'll be gheyz gone wild
                            Cha Cha Instructor

                            Comment


                            • She needs to do Faz Gostoso, honestly.

                              Comment


                              • I don’t think she’ll perform Faz Gastoso. She wouldn’t be able to remember and sing the words in portuguese correctly

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                                  I don’t think she’ll perform Faz Gastoso. She wouldn’t be able to remember and sing the words in portuguese correctly
                                  She can always dance during the hook and only sing the verses.
                                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                    She can always dance during the hook and only sing the verses.
                                    No. She insisted about Portugal and her singing in Portuguese sooo many times that it would be a joke if she then wouldn’t even sing the Portuguese parts on the tour.

                                    Comment


                                    • There was a story on her IG in which she was studying the correct pronunciation of a Portuguese word so i'm sure she'll sing some parts.
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                        There was a story on her IG in which she was studying the correct pronunciation of a Portuguese word so i'm sure she'll sing some parts.
                                        Yeah M's not one to half-ass it, she'll do whatever she needs to do to nail the Portuguese parts.
                                        The sands of time fade into dark
                                        Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                                        A message to madness
                                        Feel music that's realness

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by NormiMalone View Post
                                          Yeah M's not one to half-ass it, she'll do whatever she needs to do to nail the Portuguese parts.
                                          She did a good job with Lo que siente la Mujer during DWT. She might do it again.

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by X . View Post
                                            She did a good job with Lo que siente la Mujer during DWT. She might do it again.
                                            Love this part of the DWT.

                                            Comment


                                            • 2 new shows added

                                              Comment


                                              • 83 shows now

                                                Comment


                                                • Less than a month

                                                  Comment


                                                  • New ticket sales post.

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X