No announcement yet.

Madonna - Madame X Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are plenty of older artists who do theatre shows multiple nights a week. Im pretty sure shes rehearsing a show she will be able to perform often. Shes not stupid. Most of the MX songs wont even require dancing.

Comment

• Hm, very strange, and this has happened before if I'm not mistaken — and not just once? I feel for those fans who have booked hotels, etc. Annoying!
      “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Comment

• This is not the first time this has happened nor is she the first person to do this. It sucks, but its reality. And Spiritboy are you serious?

Comment

• Yes, i am. Knowing Madonna, she's planning something intimate yet an ambitious show imo. I hope i'm wrong but i don't think she'll be able to perform so many back to back shows.
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• She has days off and she is "working" 2 hours a night, maybe her stamina is not the same but she's not in a wheelchair!

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
              I expect more shows to be cancelled because it's such a hectic tour and i can't see her perform for 2 hours 3-4 days a week.
              I think the same.

I hope she doesn’t cancel my night tho. Because if she does.. sis...

Comment

• She didn't have a problem doing 3-4 shows per week on any of her previous tours despite having to travel between the shows. This time she is stationed in one town for so many number of shows and can go to her room and have a massage and a good night's sleep before the next show. You need to calm down.

P. S. And if she cancels (not even reschedules, but cancels) any other date, I really hope it's yours [MENTION=88561]X .[/MENTION]
                I have received many gifts from God,
                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post

P. S. And if she cancels (not even reschedules, but cancels) any other date, I really hope it's yours [MENTION=88561]X .[/MENTION]
                  Salty b.
                  Did I say something wrong? Oops I didn’t know I couldn’t speak my mind

Comment

• New York opening night is officially SOLD OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by X . View Post
                      Salty b.
                      Did I say something wrong? Oops I didn’t know I couldn’t speak my mind
                      It's one thing to speak up. It's another to be...

Comment

• She’s now out of the studio and rehearsing at the BAM Howard Gilman Opera House.
                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Hmm... suddenly I went from going opening night to going to second to last night.

How exciting! ¯\_(ヅ)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeph View Post
                            Hmm... suddenly I went from going opening night to going to second to last night.

How exciting! ¯\_(ヅ)_/¯
                            Ouch

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen View Post
                              Ouch
                              Tell me about it. Anyways how you been Westen? Staying out of trouble?

I’m strongly considering going to see her in Lisbon although I’ve never been to Portugal (and it wasn’t on my bucket list). I doubt the rumors of her returning *with a stadium tour will pan out to anything but fan’s wishing for something that will never be on this tour. We’ll see.
                              Last edited by Zeph; Wed August 28, 2019, 22:35.

Comment

• The venues she's performing at are so beautiful. It has the potential to be a magical show, depends on the setlist though.
                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeph View Post
                                  Tell me about it. Anyways how you been Westen? Staying out of trouble?

I’m strongly considering going to see her in Lisbon although I’ve never been to Portugal (and it wasn’t on my bucket list). I doubt the rumors of her returning *with a stadium tour will pan out to anything but fan’s wishing for something that will never be on this tour. We’ll see.
                                  Doing my best

Comment

The venues she's performing at are so beautiful. It has the potential to be a magical show, depends on the setlist though.
                                    Its the Madame X album plus Human Nature. I have a feeling this tour will feel like a chore to watch more then once. Hopefully she surprises us and has some more classics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                                      Its the Madame X album plus Human Nature. I have a feeling this tour will feel like a chore to watch more then once. Hopefully she surprises us and has some more classics.
                                      Candy Shop says hi
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Candy Shop says hi
                                        We stan my sugar is raw.

Comment

• I really think that Candy Shop would work in this setting
                                          When we lose what we love
                                          Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                                          When we lose what we love
                                          Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• Can she retire Candy Shop plz? I actually enjoy all the versions she's done of it; on the MDNA Tour it was a sonic highlight, but I'm not here for it this time around.

Comment

• The MDNA Candy Shop Erotica would fit so well in theatre.
                                              Have ya’ll seen her American Life / military costume? Love it.
                                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Quick Update on NEW YORK after the sad news:

MADAME X TOUR SALES (U.S. DATES)

Tickets available (No resale tickets included) As August 30, 2019

NEW YORK ONLY.

17 Sep - SOLD OUT
                                                18 Sep - 245 tickets left (Date recently added)
                                                19 Sep - 25 tickets left
                                                21 Sep - 12 tickets left
                                                22 Sep - 56 tickets left
                                                24 Sep - 110 tickets left
                                                25 Sep - 109 tickets left
                                                26 Sep - 116 tickets left
                                                28 Sep - 57 tickets left
                                                1 Oct - 84 tickets left
                                                2 Oct - 175 tickets left
                                                3 Oct - 170 tickets left
                                                5 Oct - 61 tickets left
                                                6 Oct - 154 tickets left
                                                7 Oct - 185 tickets left
                                                10 Oct - 96 tickets left (new single seats probably refunds from Sep 12)
                                                12 Oct - 68 tickets left (new single seats probably refunds from Sep 14)

Total capacity: 35,853
                                                Tickets left: 1,723
                                                (95.20 % sold out)
                                                Last edited by X .; Fri August 30, 2019, 21:02.

Comment

• After terrible news? 96 and 68 make for LOTS of new tickets? I appreciate the update but the comments are completely out of line and trolling TBH. Hopefully you keep to the numbers next time (which can speak for themselves).

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                                    After terrible news? 96 and 68 make for LOTS of new tickets? I appreciate the update but the comments are completely out of line and trolling TBH. Hopefully you keep to the numbers next time (which can speak for themselves).
                                                    Dude why are you so obsessed with me?

Yes, terrible news for hundreds of fans and people whose dates were canceled/ transferred.

And

Yes, lots of SINGLE new seats that weren’t there before if you look the numbers from the original dates.

You need to calm down.

edited, so baredy stop crying.
                                                    Last edited by X .; Fri August 30, 2019, 21:01.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X