Madonna - Madame X Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by paperinobz View Post
    I think many Italians have already bought their ticket for Lisbon, Paris or London. Adding now dates wouldn't be a smart and kind action
    I think many of them would be happy to see her again without travelling too much, therefore at a cheaper price.
    Last edited by upushme; Sat September 28th, 2019, 22:45.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
      She should definitely go to Italy, her most loyal market.
      I hope
      Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• How much money do you expect to raise with her Madame X tour?
        Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by upushme View Post
          ^^Why not? Anyting is possible. With the due adaptations, the show can also be performed in big arenas.
          This is like her least commercial album in a while and i don't think many of MX songs would work in an arena or stadium performance. She's keeping arena/stadium tour for her final (Greatest Hits) tour imo.
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Edit
            Last edited by MadonnaIcon; Sun September 29th, 2019, 11:42.

Comment

• [MENTION=35120]music126[/MENTION] Did u attend the show?

I was waiting for your review..... I guess u re the only one ( until now) from this forum who had the chance to see the show ......

Comment

• Maluma's NY concert will happen on 4th of October which is day off from MX Tour. Do you guys think she'll attend his show?
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• https://www.instagram.com/p/B2-gO0CB...ource=ig_embed

Comment

• I went last Thursday night:

I enjoyed it very much. Was I wowed...no. I think only because it's so different from the huge past productions she has done. I'm going again in Chicago, I'm sure I will love it by then. I was pleasantly surprised by a song from the 80's that I didn't hear anyone mention before. Not listed on the set list. Though it was just a few lines, it was La Isla Bonita. This tour fits its current venue, it would not have worked in an arena, oh, and she sounded amazing!

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post
                      I went last Thursday night:

I enjoyed it very much. Was I wowed...no. I think only because it's so different from the huge past productions she has done. I'm going again in Chicago, I'm sure I will love it by then. I was pleasantly surprised by a song from the 80's that I didn't hear anyone mention before. Not listed on the set list. Though it was just a few lines, it was La Isla Bonita. This tour fits its current venue, it would not have worked in an arena, oh, and she sounded amazing!
                      Now, this is what I want to hear! M bringing solid live vocals; glad you had fun
                      The sands of time fade into dark
                      Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                      A message to madness
                      Feel music that's realness

Comment

• I did want to add that Batuka was amazing live. Those women just brought that song to life. Frozen was beautiful, Vogue is fun, as always. Crave remix was good.

Comment

• And how was she moving? Stiff or with energy? Thanks for your review I'm so happy to hear she sounds so good live.

Comment

• Very minimal dancing. But whatever dancing she did was fine. She did say that her knee was hurting.

Comment

• Thank you!

Honestly it’s smart.
                              Simple and affective choreography is best at this stage.

I am surprised she hasn’t changed upthe setlist much if at all. We could get that soon though.

Comment

• I truly wish I could witness this tour

Comment

• I hope they made a Netflix special of this tour!

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                    I hope they made a Netflix special of this tour!
                                    A fan reportedly asked her crew during backstage tour if this will be filmed for a release and they've said no.
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

A fan reportedly asked her crew during backstage tour if this will be filmed for a release and they've said no.
                                      Why not?

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                        Why not?
                                        Don't know tbh. Maybe they'll film it in Europe, where it'll be more polished.
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• If they are filming this they will do it in Lisbon.
                                          I have received many gifts from God,
                                          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• From her FB page:

Comment

Maluma's NY concert will happen on 4th of October which is day off from MX Tour. Do you guys think she'll attend his show?
                                              It would be great. They could also sing Medellin or Bitch Iím Loca or both... Too much to ask?

Comment

• I'd be happy with just Medellin though

He may also appear one of MX shows in NY depending on his schedule.
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

This wouldn't be okay. Maybe it just hasn't been planned yet. I'm still hoping they'll shoot it, ideally in Lisbon, although we probably won't get it until December 2024.

Comment

Those reports are always bogus.
                                                    Why would the crew know, and IF they would, why would they spill the tea to some random fans...
                                                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                                      Those reports are always bogus.
                                                      Why would the crew know, and IF they would, why would they spill the tea to some random fans...
                                                      Well, fans usually learn because they are warned before entering an arena/stadium that the show will be filmed. Ofc the crew will know about it.
                                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I think Key meant in advance. Madonna and Guy are not going to tell the crew before they have the details set.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                                                          I think Key meant in advance. Madonna and Guy are not going to tell the crew before they have the details set.
                                                          Basically.
                                                          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• It would be such a kii if she decides not to release this on dvd or put it on streaming services.
                                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Bought tickets for Chicago, lots of seats available on Oct. 27. Nervous if they cancel.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X