Madonna - Madame X Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
    What are you talking about. They added new dates in 2 out of 3 cities where they announced dates. We have no info about any other dates.
    Oh, i thought Boston, Miami and other cities were on sale as well
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
      Oh, i thought Boston, Miami and other cities were on sale as well
      Nope. They just announced NY, LA and Chicago and requests for those dates close today. Which means those dates will be done. But they have to announce the next batch (for these cities or new ones) and makes sense for them to do it tomorrow.
      I have received many gifts from God,
      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• They changed the banner on her webpage. There's no more buy/request tickets info there. It's just a picture now saying Madame X Tour. Guess they won't announce new dates today.

Comment

• Tours at London Palladium Jan 26,27,29,30 & Feb 1 & 2nd so far in 2020 just seen full page ad in Metro newspaper & yup have to exactly same method for tickets as in USA ��

Comment

• https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/madon...xoCkDUQAvD_BwE

Comment

• https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/madonna-vf/

Here's response after you register.... �� Waiting game now to see if lucky......

Hmm links not worked correctly sorry ��

More promo on fansites now

http://news.madonnatribe.com/en/2019...-london-shows/
              Last edited by stevejb4u; Mon May 13th, 2019, 06:59.

Comment

• Well on the one hand I’m so happy with the standard ticket prices - the maximum is lower than the personal limit I was debating

However I find this process confusing: I’ve entered into the verified fan thing, and then once - if - I get a code, I can buy tickets (as normal) on a ‘first come first based’ service?

I thought we all submitted ticket requests then found out a week later if we were successful or not. I’m not liking this actual method.
                Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• So it’s definitely first come first served in London - it’s in the FAQs. FFS.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• What are UK prices?

Comment

What are UK prices?
                      £10 - £481.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                        £10 - £481.
                        I kind of hoped for a breakdown like you posted for US shows, but 481 pounds as the most expensive isn't that big. Hmmm, if those Milan or Berlin shows end up being true I'll probably go for one of those. Would love to go to Lisbon because of that beautiful venue, but traveling there just for the show would be a hassle.

Comment

I kind of hoped for a breakdown like you posted for US shows, but 481 pounds as the most expensive isn't that big. Hmmm, if those Milan or Berlin shows end up being true I'll probably go for one of those. Would love to go to Lisbon because of that beautiful venue, but traveling there just for the show would be a hassle.
                          I mean I’m at work. Give a guy a break

£481 isn’t ‘bad’ at all in my opinion. Yes it’s expensive - it’s more than double her too price tickets for RHT - but a lot of her fans multiple nights anyway.

The Palladium have done a few events over the last few years with various Hollywood legends - Liza Minnelli, Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger - have all done Palladium shows with very, very expensive tickets for what was essentially a talk and live Q&A. Other theatres have had John Travolta (which I went to), Sophia Loren etc. Even Mel Gibson is doing a UK dinner + talk tour later in the year, and the best tickets cost £350.

So I find £481 to be high, but comparative, and she is at least going to sing a 2 hour show - she’s not just going to come on stage and talk about her career like the names I mentioned (Liza I believe was only going to sing 5 songs, but she cancelled her show).

The Palladium is legendary too - soon to be re-immortalised later this year in the new Judy Garland biop.

#FreeBritney

Comment

Well on the one hand I’m so happy with the standard ticket prices - the maximum is lower than the personal limit I was debating

However I find this process confusing: I’ve entered into the verified fan thing, and then once - if - I get a code, I can buy tickets (as normal) on a ‘first come first based’ service?

I thought we all submitted ticket requests then found out a week later if we were successful or not. I’m not liking this actual method.
                            Maybe they're doing "fake" registrations (as unlike US shows you don't seem to be guaranteed a ticket here if you get picked) to gauge interest and see how many additional shows they can do?

Comment

Maybe they're doing "fake" registrations (as unlike US shows you don't seem to be guaranteed a ticket here if you get picked) to gauge interest and see how many additional shows they can do?
                              This! Expect the "Due to overwhelming demand...." on her website, accompanied by additional dates being announced by the end of the week.
                              “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Comment

• Originally posted by madfan13 View Post
                                This! Expect the "Due to overwhelming demand...." on her website, accompanied by additional dates being announced by the end of the week.
                                They might probably do it sooner because registrations for current London dates ends on May 16th if they're thinking about selling out all tickets in batches city by city.

Comment

• This will be the first tour I miss since the Girlie Show

A ridiculously complicated procedure which guarantees you nothing at the end of it and all very overprice even for Madonna's standards

Very sad day

Comment

• Updated first page.

I'm actually not sad i'll be missing this tour cause i'll probably hate setlist.
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Why does it say 1230 with Palladium on madonna.com whats that all about? When you registered it says deadline is 16th May 1630 so why dues it say 1230 now

https://www.facebook.com/10584534401...7189824144402/

Comment

• Originally posted by stevejb4u View Post
                                        Why does it say 1230 with Palladium on madonna.com whats that all about? When you registered it says deadline is 16th May 1630 so why dues it say 1230 now

https://www.facebook.com/10584534401...7189824144402/
                                        Something is happening at the Palladium, my guess is via Facebook live. Maybe she’ll do a quick interview or debut the Crave video live from the Palladium stage?

My guess is she’s in London rehearsing Eurovision anyway... maybe she’ll announce Eurovision?

#FreeBritney

Comment

My guess is she’s in London rehearsing Eurovision anyway... maybe she’ll announce Eurovision?
                                          The final dress rehearsal for finale is on Friday. It's the show where they do a full run through with everything that's going to go on Saturday (with mock voting where even people who will read votes on Saturday do read mock votes via telelink to see if everything works out etc.). It's the show that national juries watch and they actually do their votes based on that, not the broadcast performance we will watch on Saturday. So she should definitely appear then in Tel Aviv and we will know what to expect from the performance then I guess.

Comment

• I signed myself for the London dates, let's see what happens...
                                            "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• I'm keeping my fingers crossed you all get the tickets!

Comment

• Originally posted by bitchshesmadonna View Post
                                                This will be the first tour I miss since the Girlie Show

A ridiculously complicated procedure which guarantees you nothing at the end of it and all very overprice even for Madonna's standards

Very sad day
                                                You are so lucky to have been to every tour of hers!

Comment

• I hope I get tickets for Berlin. I would go with my mum and gift it to her since she’s been a huge Madonna fan since the beginning but never had the chance to see her live and it would be everything for her.

And also I think seeing a legend like her live is a must.
                                                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Unless got a Citi or Icon account most people won't stand a chance to get good seats, in such a small venue :( We need a sanmaritans number added to websites to cope with fan disappointment & stress in trying to get the golden tickets to see her ��

Comment

• Originally posted by stevejb4u View Post
                                                      Unless got a Citi or Icon account most people won't stand a chance to get good seats, in such a small venue :( We need a sanmaritans number added to websites to cope with fan disappointment & stress in trying to get the golden tickets to see her ��
                                                      In such smaller theatres every seat is potentially a “good” seat

Comment

• I’ll be in NY late sept so registered for tickets! It would be fantastic to get them. I’m turning 40 this year so its my birthday present this trip, what better to crown the trip with a madonna’s theatre experience
                                                        VISIT UKmix HOT100 @ Front Desk
                                                        ENJOY Hits in the Mix! weekly chart @ General Music

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
                                                          In such smaller theatres every seat is potentially a “good” seat
                                                          I've been in the palladium for a westend show and cheap seats will be high up looking down onto the main theatrical stage

Comment

• The way they're handling this theatre tour, i'm sure she'll have some kind of backlash from the fans who fail to buy a ticket.
                                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

And also I think seeing a legend like her live is a must.
                                                              Agreed. Luckily I saw her, and hopefully, I'll see her again.
                                                              Gone.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X