Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
    She probably has the nervous shits.
    Is that actually a thing for her? She had that "Can't stop shitting." run to the bathroom in I'm Going to Tell You a Secret
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Thats why I brought it up. Lol. She said in a recent interview she still gets nervous. Probably cant get off the toilet in time.

Comment

• Has anyone here seen the show? Can anyone explain the transition from God Control and Dark Ballet to Human Nature and how they connect in the first segment in the context of the show?

Comment

• Originally posted by Yoshie View Post
          Has anyone here seen the show? Can anyone explain the transition from God Control and Dark Ballet to Human Nature and how they connect in the first segment in the context of the show?
          Madame X does not like loose lips. The show will provide all the answers you seek. Do note - you can't use your phone during it, but you can use it now to buy tickets. Madame X awaits for you...

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
            Madame X does not like loose lips. The show will provide all the answers you seek. Do note - you can't use your phone during it, but you can use it now to buy tickets. Madame X awaits for you...

The promo you do for the show, ugh your mind

Comment

• Some merchandise looks great though damn expensive.
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                Some merchandise looks great though damn expensive.
                Like? T-shirts are $35, Sweatshirt $60. The MX designs they had before the tour, during album pre-order and after album came out are about $10 cheaper than that. It's actually cheap compared to some other artists and we know Madge like to amp those prices. Ariana had regular T-shirts for 40-50 euros(!!) on her tour stand.

Comment

Like? T-shirts are $35, Sweatshirt $60. The MX designs they had before the tour, during album pre-order and after album came out are about $10 cheaper than that. It's actually cheap compared to some other artists and we know Madge like to amp those prices. Ariana had regular T-shirts for 40-50 euros(!!) on her tour stand.
                  There's a bomber jacket that costs $350

I'm gonna wear my Blond Ambition Tour bomber to Paris show
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                    There's a bomber jacket that costs $350

I'm gonna wear my Blond Ambition Tour bomber to Paris show
                    So are u gonna attend the show??

I was tempted to buy a ticket when they add 2 more dates , but I gave up , cause I donít like Paris at all....,

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
                      So are u gonna attend the show??

I was tempted to buy a ticket when they add 2 more dates , but I gave up , cause I don’t like Paris at all....,
                      Yes because i like what i heard and since i love the album and have my ticket, why not?

I'm sure it'll be a special experience as i've never saw her in an arena as well.
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Comment

• Photo of the typewriter across the screen via Madonna's Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2vB21AhO6V/

Comment

• This show looks so good. I wish I could attend.
                            "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• The projectiosn were playing up tonight in the opening act. According to those who went, via Twitter.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/madamext...efault&lang=en

Comment

• The critically acclaimed Madonna Madame X Tour continues to receive praise. Concert industry publication Pollstar rates it 5 Stars out 5 of Stars.

Madonnaís Madame X Show Takes The Underplay To The Next Level: Live Review

https://www.pollstar.com/article/mad...-review-141127

Comment

• https://www.instagram.com/p/B20G83yn...YEoOC_v2ZNdGDI

Every photo taken of this tour is beautiful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yoshie View Post
                                    https://www.instagram.com/p/B20G83yn...YEoOC_v2ZNdGDI

Every photo taken of this tour is beautiful.
                                    Yeah. Completely adorable

Comment

• I'm going to thr concert tonight! So excited.

Comment

• Have fun [MENTION=35120]music126[/MENTION] !

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post
                                          I'm going to thr concert tonight! So excited.
                                          Waiting for your review....!!

Enjoy it.

Comment

Have fun. Hope you'll enjoy it.
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Have a great show!

Comment

• As long as Madame X tour Dvd is better than Rebel Heart one, it was not great and didn't do her any favors at all

Comment

• Originally posted by Bazmedia View Post
                                                  As long as Madame X tour Dvd is better than Rebel Heart one, it was not great and didn't do her any favors at all
                                                  Can't watch the Rebel Heart one. Peeped a clip of "Deeper and Deeper" on the Youtubes and switched it midway through. Entirely too much post-production, an overly mascaraed eyesore that dilutes the impact of the original performance. RH was much better represented in various fan made videos tbh. She needs to focus on simply capturing MX with good cinematography and let the show be the show. If she does that, I'm here for a DVD or stream; if she not, she can keep it.
                                                  The sands of time fade into dark
                                                  Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                                                  A message to madness
                                                  Feel music that's realness

Comment

• Press (Rockol, Soundsblog and all the major radios websites such as 105, RTL 102.5) is still reporting Naples as a tentative location in March 2020, but I donít find those speculations so reliable. I donít know if she ever extended one of her tours after their official end dates (with the exception of S&S 2009, of course).
                                                    Anyway, I would definitely go to a MX show in Naples, Iíve really never been there o__o
                                                    "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

Working...
                                                    X