No announcement yet.

Madonna - Madame X Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She should definitely go to Italy, her most loyal market.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
      She should definitely go to Italy, her most loyal market.
      They already skipped us with TGS, it took me years to forgive her
      "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadowplay View Post
        They already skipped us with TGS, it took me years to forgive her
        Consider yourself to be lucky you're not from Australia
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadowplay View Post
          Press (Rockol, Soundsblog and all the major radios websites such as 105, RTL 102.5) is still reporting Naples as a tentative location in March 2020, but I donít find those speculations so reliable. I donít know if she ever extended one of her tours after their official end dates (with the exception of S&S 2009, of course).
          Anyway, I would definitely go to a MX show in Naples, Iíve really never been there o__o
          Can we really call it an extension though?

She added one city (San Francisco) like 2 or 3 weeks ago and was still adding dates right before the tour started.
          Adding another country right next to France wouldn't be that weird. Her team is probably hired until the end of March so...who knows?

Also, she added Lisbon to the Re-Invention Tour when it had already begun back in the day. I remember it and everyone was surprised because it was so random lol.
          "Your actions speak louder than promises/You're inclined to make and inclined to break"

Comment

• https://www.instagram.com/p/B27dKnth...ource=ig_embed

https://www.instagram.com/p/B274kixB...campaign=dlfix

That clip from the opening in particular is amazing.

Comment

• I think many Italians have already bought their ticket for Lisbon, Paris or London. Adding now dates wouldn't be a smart and kind action

Comment

• Maybe I m dreaming but still hope for a second leg of this tour

Comment

• Nah, second leg won't happen. At least it won't be Madame X Tour.
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• ^^Why not? Anyting is possible. With the due adaptations, the show can also be performed in big arenas.

Comment

• From God Control's opening

This probably provides some context as to why she's wearing the George Washington inspired hat throughout the performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by paperinobz View Post
                        I think many Italians have already bought their ticket for Lisbon, Paris or London. Adding now dates wouldn't be a smart and kind action
                        I think many of them would be happy to see her again without travelling too much, therefore at a cheaper price.
                        Last edited by upushme; Sat September 28th, 2019, 22:45.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                          She should definitely go to Italy, her most loyal market.
                          I hope
                          Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• How much money do you expect to raise with her Madame X tour?
                            Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by upushme View Post
                              ^^Why not? Anyting is possible. With the due adaptations, the show can also be performed in big arenas.
                              This is like her least commercial album in a while and i don't think many of MX songs would work in an arena or stadium performance. She's keeping arena/stadium tour for her final (Greatest Hits) tour imo.
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Edit
                                Last edited by MadonnaIcon; Sun September 29th, 2019, 11:42.

Comment

• [MENTION=35120]music126[/MENTION] Did u attend the show?

I was waiting for your review..... I guess u re the only one ( until now) from this forum who had the chance to see the show ......

Comment

• Maluma's NY concert will happen on 4th of October which is day off from MX Tour. Do you guys think she'll attend his show?
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• https://www.instagram.com/p/B2-gO0CB...ource=ig_embed

Comment

• I went last Thursday night:

I enjoyed it very much. Was I wowed...no. I think only because it's so different from the huge past productions she has done. I'm going again in Chicago, I'm sure I will love it by then. I was pleasantly surprised by a song from the 80's that I didn't hear anyone mention before. Not listed on the set list. Though it was just a few lines, it was La Isla Bonita. This tour fits its current venue, it would not have worked in an arena, oh, and she sounded amazing!

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post
                                          I went last Thursday night:

I enjoyed it very much. Was I wowed...no. I think only because it's so different from the huge past productions she has done. I'm going again in Chicago, I'm sure I will love it by then. I was pleasantly surprised by a song from the 80's that I didn't hear anyone mention before. Not listed on the set list. Though it was just a few lines, it was La Isla Bonita. This tour fits its current venue, it would not have worked in an arena, oh, and she sounded amazing!
                                          Now, this is what I want to hear! M bringing solid live vocals; glad you had fun
                                          The sands of time fade into dark
                                          Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                                          A message to madness
                                          Feel music that's realness

Comment

• I did want to add that Batuka was amazing live. Those women just brought that song to life. Frozen was beautiful, Vogue is fun, as always. Crave remix was good.

Comment

• And how was she moving? Stiff or with energy? Thanks for your review I'm so happy to hear she sounds so good live.

Comment

• Very minimal dancing. But whatever dancing she did was fine. She did say that her knee was hurting.

Comment

• Thank you!

Honestly it’s smart.
                                                  Simple and affective choreography is best at this stage.

I am surprised she hasn’t changed upthe setlist much if at all. We could get that soon though.

Comment

• I truly wish I could witness this tour

Comment

Working...
                                                    X