Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madonna - Madame X Tour

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How does the request dates work?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by GetBack View Post
      How does the request dates work?
      You request all the days you are able to attend and the price point and hopefully you get approved for one.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by music126 View Post
        You request all the days you are able to attend and the price point and hopefully you get approved for one.
        Is she the first to do this?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by GetBack View Post
          Is she the first to do this?
          Its common practice for Japanese/Korean artists, but I've never seen a Western artist use a lottery-type ticketing system.
          ? Girls' Generation ?
          ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

          Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

          Comment


          • The London Palladium website has been updated to include Madonnaís residency:

            Following her incredibly stunning performance at the Billboard Music Awards and the announcement of her highly anticipated new album Madame X, Madonna, Live Nation and Maverick have announced a series of rare and intimate performances to take place exclusively in theatres, giving fans an opportunity to see Madonna in an environment like they never have before.
            Since when has Maverick been involved?
            M08T10

            Comment


            • They always have been! Maverick refers to Guy Oseary and all his management team.
              ďA sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.Ē - Bette Davis

              Comment


              • Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                The London Palladium website has been updated to include Madonna’s residency:



                Since when has Maverick been involved?
                We talked about this before. It's not the same Maverick as the record company. This is tour and management thing.

                I have received many gifts from God,
                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
                .

                Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

                Comment


                • I canít be expected to remember everything guys

                  I mean I know Iím good... but only 99.9% of the time!
                  M08T10

                  Comment


                  • We're all flop fans from time to time [MENTION=3976]menime123[/MENTION].
                    I have received many gifts from God,
                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
                    .

                    Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by beredy View Post
                      We're all flop fans from time to time [MENTION=3976]menime123[/MENTION].
                      Probably all flop fans when tickets are allocated
                      M08T10

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                        The London Palladium website has been updated to include Madonna’s residency:



                        Since when has Maverick been involved?
                        Maverick is her management agency, owned by Guy O
                        "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by AlphaMale View Post
                          Maverick is her management agency, owned by Guy O
                          So I keep being told
                          M08T10

                          Comment


                          • Guy Oseary worked for Freddy DeMann and then convinced Madonna to let him manage her. Now because of Madonna he is a big shot. I don’t like the way he is using her to further promote himself by having her sing Future with Quavo at Eurovision. Probably trying to convince him, Migos and Cardi B to let him manage them. GREED!!

                            I bet anyone on this board would better manage a Madonna launch! How about that, Guy!!

                            Comment


                            • Just in case you forget it again
                              "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Zeph View Post
                                Guy Oseary worked for Freddy DeMann and then convinced Madonna to let him manage her. Now because of Madonna he is a big show. I don’t like the way he is using her to further promote himself by having her sing Future with Quavo at Eurovision. Probably trying to convince him, Migos and Cardi B to let him manage them. GREED!!

                                I bet anyone on this board would better manage a Madonna launch! How about that, Guy!!
                                She had other managers before him. he worked for Maverick Records, under Madonna and Freddy!
                                "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

                                Comment


                                • i hate guy as a manager. he is horrible and only cares about his pocket.
                                  Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by autumnwind View Post
                                    i hate guy as a manager. he is horrible and only cares about his pocket.
                                    just like every other manager in the industry.
                                    ? Girls' Generation ?
                                    ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

                                    Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

                                    Comment


                                    • Today is the last day to apply for the ticket for the announced dates. I wonder if we'll get more dates tomorrow, as these should effectively be sold out and done. Maybe they're gonna do it this way in batches.
                                      I have received many gifts from God,
                                      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
                                      .

                                      Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                        Today is the last day to apply for the ticket for the announced dates. I wonder if we'll get more dates tomorrow, as these should effectively be sold out and done. Maybe they're gonna do it this way in batches.
                                        They only added new dates in NY and LA and with those prices i'm not surprised. They would've added new dates if there were huge demand in other cities.
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                          They only added new dates in NY and LA and with those prices i'm not surprised. They would've added new dates if there were huge demand in other cities.
                                          What are you talking about. They added new dates in 2 out of 3 cities where they announced dates. We have no info about any other dates.
                                          I have received many gifts from God,
                                          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
                                          .

                                          Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                            What are you talking about. They added new dates in 2 out of 3 cities where they announced dates. We have no info about any other dates.
                                            Oh, i thought Boston, Miami and other cities were on sale as well
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                              Oh, i thought Boston, Miami and other cities were on sale as well
                                              Nope. They just announced NY, LA and Chicago and requests for those dates close today. Which means those dates will be done. But they have to announce the next batch (for these cities or new ones) and makes sense for them to do it tomorrow.
                                              I have received many gifts from God,
                                              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
                                              .

                                              Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

                                              Comment


                                              • They changed the banner on her webpage. There's no more buy/request tickets info there. It's just a picture now saying Madame X Tour. Guess they won't announce new dates today.
                                                I have received many gifts from God,
                                                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
                                                .

                                                Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

                                                Comment


                                                • Tours at London Palladium Jan 26,27,29,30 & Feb 1 & 2nd so far in 2020 just seen full page ad in Metro newspaper & yup have to exactly same method for tickets as in USA ��

                                                  Comment


                                                  • https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/madon...xoCkDUQAvD_BwE

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X