Madonna - Madame X Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stevejb4u View Post
    I've been in the palladium for a westend show and cheap seats will be high up looking down onto the main theatrical stage
    True. The Palladium isnít perfect. I dislike the balcony but the dress circle is fine.
    M08T10

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
      True. The Palladium isn’t perfect. I dislike the balcony but the dress circle is fine.
      Can't say about circle I always try to get stall seats but not at £400+ I won't be plus hotel & train tickets there.... All depends if even get a code anyway then get through its a huge lottery all this :(

Comment

• I would prefer stall seats. But Iíll take any if Iím lucky enough
        M08T10

Comment

I would prefer stall seats. But Iíll take any if Iím lucky enough
          I'm just gonna go for the £225 tickets I paid £180 last time I aint going higher got other commitments & its crazy prices when a show ticket in stalls is around £100 depending on the show performance

Guess we're not gonna know how the prices reflects on the location in the theatre till we get the code to purchase :(

Comment

• I live next to a 150 seats theater. She can perform there.
            Britney Spears ē Janet Jackson ē Christina Aguilera ē Michael Jackson ē Selena Gomez ē Hilary Duff ē Taylor Swift ē Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I’m not an icon member nor do I have a citi card so I’ve manage to get my request will probably be stalls.... toilet stalls ��
              Why reach for the Moon when we have the Stars.

Comment

• Originally posted by jules25 View Post
                Iím not an icon member nor do I have a citi card so Iíve manage to get my request will probably be stalls.... toilet stalls ��
                Well if go as in your profile picy someone will take pity & make you smile again am sure her madjesty definitely will if you get in stalls

Comment

• People in LA are getting confirmation for the tickets.
                  "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Thursday, 16-May, 2019 – Paris, FR. Following last week’s heralded announcement that Madonna will perform a series of rare and intimate performances exclusively in theatres, Madonna, Live Nation and Maverick today unveiled the dates for her appearances at historic Le Grand Rex Feb. 18, 19, 20, 22 and 23, 2020.

Comment

• Time to update the first page!

Comment

• 35 dates confirmed so far .

Comment

• Now get those extra dates in the USA for those ticket bundles.
                          unless she wants to use them for second week.

Comment

• https://www.nme.com/blogs/nme-blogs/...etlist-2487181

I wonder if she will add any of these to the set list..
                            Why reach for the Moon when we have the Stars.

Comment

https://www.nme.com/blogs/nme-blogs/...etlist-2487181

Dont Tell Me and only that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                                Dont Tell Me and only that.
                                I can see Don't Tell Me being mixed with Future, as she borrows lyrics from Don't Tell Me there.
                                I have received many gifts from God,
                                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                  I can see Don't Tell Me being mixed with Future, as she borrows lyrics from Don't Tell Me there.
                                  Not everyone is coming into the Future....

Need to give it a few more spins....

But yes she borrows from Don’t Tell Me.

Hung Up / Love Song
                                  Deeper and Deeper / Vogue
                                  Celebration / ...
                                  and now Future....

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                    I live next to a 150 seats theater. She can perform there.

That’s the funniest thing I’ve read. Love it!!

Comment

• I live next to MSG. Actually a block away. She can perform there.....

Comment

https://www.nme.com/blogs/nme-blogs/...etlist-2487181

From all those, I'll Remember and Secret are the ones I really want to hear.

Comment

• In a perfect world, Madonna would announce a short summer tour for Europe after shows in Paris and Lisbon sell out. Then a limited arena tour in US and then South America. But since we talk about Madonna here, it won't happen
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                            In a perfect world, Madonna would announce a short summer tour for Europe after shows in Paris and Lisbon sell out. Then a limited arena tour in US and then South America. But since we talk about Madonna here, it won't happen
                                            Iíve heard rumours of arenas in Europe but Iím not so sure if Iím honest. She is rumoured to be playing Glastonbury 2020 and I just canít see a theatre show translating to stadium size audiences - so either a MXT part 2 isnít on the cards or sheís going to do a bigger show for part 2.
                                            M08T10

Comment

• Setlist wish list...

I know this is almost impossible but

Gambler -> Broken -> Give it 2 Me

...would be awesome.

Comment

I’ve heard rumours of arenas in Europe but I’m not so sure if I’m honest. She is rumoured to be playing Glastonbury 2020 and I just can’t see a theatre show translating to stadium size audiences - so either a MXT part 2 isn’t on the cards or she’s going to do a bigger show for part 2.
                                                Are there any rumors about bringing it to Asia/Oceania/SA? I hope it can be adapted for both arenas (in JP for example);and stadiums (for SouthAm)

Comment

• Live Nation’s Arthur Fogel Breaks Down Madonna’s ‘Madame X’ Tour
                                                  11:00 AM, Friday, 5/17/2019 By: Andy Gensler

As this issue was going to press, Madonna had just announced dates for her upcoming “Madame X” Tour in support of her upcoming 14th studio album of the same name. And, as luck would have it, Arthur Fogel, the man overseeing Madge’s tours for the past 18 years, also happens to be Live Nation’s esteemed president of global touring and chairman of global music (and an Impact 50 honoree, click here). Here, he breaks down what to expect for the global superstar’s first jaunt since 2015’s Rebel Heart Tour and her serious underplays.

How many tours have you done with Madonna?
                                                  This will be my sixth. I started with her in 2001. Prior to that, she had toured, I think twice in 15 years? So, this is the sixth in whatever 18 years. She’s Madonna, right? This particular tour is a bit of a twist because she’s going to play multiple nights in smaller venues. It is not an arena tour or stadium tour.

What kinds of places will she play?
                                                  For instance, in New York, we’re playing Brooklyn Academy of Music. Basically, we’re going to do eight or nine cities over the course of the tour. Really, it comes from this album, it’s just a different kind of vibe. It lends itself more to intimacy. As we talked about it, it seemed to make sense to go this route rather than into bigger buildings. That’s what we’re going to do.

Is she doing multiple nights at each spot?
                                                  Yes. We’re playing three cities in Europe – London, Paris, and Lisbon. That’s it over there, and here, we’re doing LA [The Wiltern], New York [BAM], Chicago [The Chicago Theater], Miami [Fillmore Miami Beach at the Jackie Gleason Theatre], Vegas [Caesars Palace], Boston [the Boch Center Wang Theatre], Philly [The Met Philadelphia]. Multiple nights in each of those cities.

If she’s doing BAM I’m guessing it’s going to be fairly theatrical?
                                                  Listen, Madonna’s shows always have that dimension to them, but I would say it’s much more about the musical tone and vibe than it is pure theatrics. Maybe you’ve heard the first single? It’s definitely sort of Spanish influenced, world music-y, as much as a pop record.

Madonna doing BAM and the Wiltern and all these smaller theaters sounds like another innovative approach and iteration of the business. I would never have expected to see Madonna play those places in a million years.
                                                  I think it’s important, over a touring career, to change things up. It’s a part of what excites fans, keeps artists energized. I mean if you go out and do the same thing every tour, eventually that catches up to you. I think it’s great when people change it up, do different things, certainly, as it relates to creating music. There used to be a lot more tolerance for people changing things up and trying different things. I think doing that live is really important to longevity as well.

What do you do as her promoter now when you’ve announced the tour? What does that mean for your year ahead?
                                                  I would say most of the heavy lifting is done. We’ve been working on it for several months. Obviously, putting together the routing and the venues and putting all the pieces together on the marketing side, and the onsale. With Madonna, U2, my longtime clients, Gaga, I’m also the producer, so there’s both sides of the equation, right? There’s this kind of traditional promoter side, but there’s also the producer, production side. So, there’s a lot of pieces to put together, which we’ve been doing over the last several months. By the time this is announced, things will be in place. We’ll go on sale, and then it’s just sort of waiting to start in September.

Comment

• The president of live Nation, said there will not be more cities besides the ones already announced.

Comment

• Well I canít see him announcing anything officially, not after all of the secrecy involved this time. But I tend to agree - 8 cities with potentially a month of shows in each is long enough for Madge.

I wonder what the plans are then between cities? Will she just put more dates on general sale in each and hope for the best? Theatres are notorious for dynamic pricing so I could see her doing that if she really wants to play more dates and not just sit around and wait for the next city.
                                                      M08T10

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
                                                        Are there any rumors about bringing it to Asia/Oceania/SA? I hope it can be adapted for both arenas (in JP for example);and stadiums (for SouthAm)
                                                        NO !!!

Comment

• It's weird that she collaborated with Latin artists and not touring Mexico and South America.
                                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                                            It's weird that she collaborated with Latin artists and not touring Mexico and South America.
                                                            I think the strategy is probably to increase demand for her next tour, whilst letting Madonna play about with new ideas in new settings.

If she takes another 4 years to do another album and tour, itíll be an 8 year arena/stadium gap and revitalises her demand a bit.

Unless she really is doing ĎThe Immaculate World Tourí next year
                                                            M08T10

Comment

• I think that besides her wanting to pay in smaller places, thats the big idea behind it all.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X