Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madonna - Madame X Tour

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by DevilPray View Post
    Beyonce will never attend a Madonna show. Has Leonardo go to anyof her tours? I like him and i would like to see him supporting Madonna more.
    Yes, he has before

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Angeman View Post
      Yes also you can charge a lot more for Theater shows because all the seats are close to the stage. Theres no way she could charge 250+ for the back of an arena. It makes little sense to compare them.
      Literally no ones tour is the same and grosses are compared all the time. Makes no difference how it is set up or how many dates, the only thing that matters is the tour gross at the end of the day.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by InFamous View Post
        Literally no ones tour is the same and grosses are compared all the time. Makes no difference how it is set up or how many dates, the only thing that matters is the tour gross at the end of the day.
        Of course, but that doesnt mean its right. A 250 date tour should not be compared to an 80 date tour. At end of the day she grossed more in Chicago this tour then in RHT. It is just the circumstances are different and she wont gross the same in Chicago next tour. You can bookmark me and bump in 4 years. Saying her touring power is stronger then RHT is stupid because there are many different factors this time. Most important being that people have to travel from all over. So of course the gross will be higher this time.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Angeman View Post
          Most important being that people have to travel from all over. So of course the gross will be higher this time.
          What are you rambling? Only ticket sales get reported. Whatever else people spend on travelling has nothing to do with the tour gross. LOL.
          I have received many gifts from God,
          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
          .

          Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

          Comment


          • Originally posted by beredy View Post
            What are you rambling? Only ticket sales get reported. Whatever else people spend on travelling has nothing to do with the tour gross. LOL.
            ... LOL you misunderstood.

            Obviously i meant that the Chicago shows grossed more and had more attendance then RHT in Chicago because people had to come from all over. Its a limited city tour so people in other states besides Illinois had to go to it. You cant say her touring power is stronger this time just because she did better this time.

            Nevermind its not important anyway. Shes doing great and thats all that matters.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by cindycgy View Post
              Yes, he has before
              I don't think Madonna and Beyoncé are on good terms anymore. Madonna never mentions TIDAL so something must've happened there behind the scenes.
              Cha Cha Instructor

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                Of course, but that doesnt mean its right. A 250 date tour should not be compared to an 80 date tour. At end of the day she grossed more in Chicago this tour then in RHT. It is just the circumstances are different and she wont gross the same in Chicago next tour. You can bookmark me and bump in 4 years. Saying her touring power is stronger then RHT is stupid because there are many different factors this time. Most important being that people have to travel from all over. So of course the gross will be higher this time.
                Before this tour started people were saying that she was struggling to sell tickets and it was probably going to be a flop.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by beredy View Post
                  What are you rambling? Only ticket sales get reported. Whatever else people spend on travelling has nothing to do with the tour gross. LOL.
                  Yeah he never implied peoples travel expenses had anything to do with the tour gross...

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by cindycgy View Post
                    Yes, he has before
                    which one?
                    Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                    Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                      ... LOL you misunderstood.

                      Obviously i meant that the Chicago shows grossed more and had more attendance then RHT in Chicago because people had to come from all over. Its a limited city tour so people in other states besides Illinois had to go to it. You cant say her touring power is stronger this time just because she did better this time.

                      Nevermind its not important anyway. Shes doing great and thats all that matters.
                      Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                      Yeah he never implied peoples travel expenses had anything to do with the tour gross...
                      Well implying these dates were more successful because people traveled from other cities is also a rather unsubstantiated claim anyway unless he can pull a proper poll or data for how many people were local in the arena dates in these cities before and in these theater ones. It's assumption based theory and hardly important in the final scheme of how the tour did overall (sold-out, gross, average ticket price)...
                      I have received many gifts from God,
                      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
                      .

                      Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by beredy View Post
                        Well implying these dates were more successful because people traveled from other cities is also a rather unsubstantiated claim anyway unless he can pull a proper poll or data for how many people were local in the arena dates in these cities before and in these theater ones. It's assumption based theory and hardly important in the final scheme of how the tour did overall (sold-out, gross, average ticket price)...
                        I completely agree that the only thing that matters is the gross.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by DevilPray View Post
                          Beyonce will never attend a Madonna show. Has Leonardo go to anyof her tours? I like him and i would like to see him supporting Madonna more.
                          Beyonce attended on rebel heart tour ny show alongside with Jay z. And Leo attended in confessions tour.
                          Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

                          Comment


                          • Haven’t heard of any detailed report from LA show till now.....
                            It seems btw she learned the Las Vegas lesson and starting the show at decent time this time .

                            Comment


                            • Video deleted on YouTube

                              I'm surprised she's singing vogue live.
                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                              Comment


                              • Video deleted on YouTube

                                SLAY that Crave Disco / Like a Prayer transition.
                                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                                Comment


                                • ^^^videos deleted

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
                                    It seems btw she learned the Las Vegas lesson and starting the show at decent time this time .
                                    She never learn...all tour is the same thing

                                    Comment


                                    • Off topic:

                                      GRAMMYS 2020

                                      Best Remixed Recording

                                      “I Rise (Tracy Young’s Pride Intro Radio Remix),” Tracy Young, remixer (Madonna)

                                      “Mother’s Daughter (WukiI Remix),” Wuki, remixer (Miley Cyrus)

                                      “The One (High Contrast Remix),” Lincoln Barrett, remixer (Jorja Smith)

                                      “Swim (Ford. Remix),” Luc Bradford, remixer (Mild Minds)

                                      “Work It (Soulwax Remix),” David Gerard C Dewaele & Stephen Antoine C Dewaele, remixers (Marie Davidson)

                                      Comment


                                      • New Boxscore when?

                                        Any guess?

                                        Comment


                                        • The Kardashians were at the show last night. Kim was the beer bitch. Theres your Alist stars.

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
                                            New Boxscore when?
                                            Maybe, today!

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                                              The Kardashians were at the show last night. Kim was the beer bitch. Theres your Alist stars.
                                              I read she talked with them.
                                              Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                                              Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                                                The Kardashians were at the show last night. Kim was the beer bitch. Theres your Alist stars.
                                                I read she talked with them.
                                                Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                                                Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

                                                Comment


                                                • She could think of maybe changing a set list a little bit. Just a little.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by DevilPray View Post
                                                    I read she talked with them.
                                                    https://www.etonline.com/inside-kim-...concert-136850

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X