No announcement yet.

Madonna - Madame X Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Between russian roulette, my injury and possible corona virus danger, this is putting me in too much stress
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I'm traveling inside a ziplock bag if needed as long as she does the show.
      Last edited by beredy; Sat February 1st, 2020, 11:51.
      I have received many gifts from God,
      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Trust the BBC review to be 5/5 stars but then complain she looked stiff and show had bad lighting. I do hope she does recover soon.

Comment

• Review of last night show say the show returned to his original set list, bar Crave, which we can safely say it’s gone for good.

Comment

• Yeah, it was a full show and fans say she was on fire and danced a lot.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
              Review of last night show say the show returned to his original set list, bar Crave, which we can safely say it’s gone for good.
              Hmmmm, so it's more likely she cut the setlist because of being late... I don't mind Crave being cut tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post

Hmmmm, so it's more likely she cut the setlist because of being late... I don't mind Crave being cut tbh.
                Curfew at 11pm and show started 20 minutes past 9: she had no chance other than cut it.....

Comment

Curfew at 11pm and show started 20 minutes past 9: she had no chance other than cut it.....
                  She had the choice not to be late

Yeah, she can say she was late because she was doing rehab, but her being late on stage isn't a new thing. It's something that's been going on for a lot of number of tours now and one point fans bitch a lot for some time now, so it's definitely symptomatic that she's not all the way professional as she used to be. Which is fine, she earned it, but be upfront with fans - "I ****ed it up, I was late, I'm sorry." is more than enough.

​​​​​

Comment

• Curfew has nothing to do with Crave being cut. She didn't perform it in Lisbon as well.
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• it’s actually funny see Londoners complaining she only took the stage around 9pm when everywhere else u re lucky if she start around 11 pm....

aware of that in Lisbon I arrived to the theatre at ten

Comment

• Is there a curfew in Paris?
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                          Is there a curfew in Paris?
                          I don't think so. So eat well and get hydrated. It's going to be a long night.

Comment

I don't think so. So eat well and get hydrated. It's going to be a long night.
                            I've decided not to go, i hope it will be a full show and you enjoy it a lot
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Positive thing about a theatre show, is that u have your seat reserved so u don’t have to fight to get front row place.

still when I was in Lisbon I saw people in line hours before the show: what for seriously?

Comment

• True, it was funny to see people queueing in front of the Coliseu before 18:00 when I was coming back with my friends from a walk around Lisbon. We subsequently went to the hostel, held a little party there, drank a bottle of wine, watched a documentary about the dancers from Blond Ambition Tour and only shortly before 22:00 arrived to the Coliseu to still have even better places than some of these people who had queued for hours.

Comment

Positive thing about a theatre show, is that u have your seat reserved so u don’t have to fight to get front row place.

still when I was in Lisbon I saw people in line hours before the show: what for seriously?
                                  Thats what I feel when I take a flight with assigned seats. People push and shove to be in line first. Why is everyone in a hurry at the gate when we all have our seat assignments? I think its just some mentality that people need to be first or something.

Comment

• BBC: 5 starts

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-51320857

Comment

• She sounds amazing.
                                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

She sounds amazing.
                                        Thanks for posting

will u attend the show?

Comment

• Comment

But they're not schizophrenic in edit where you can literally see all changes in a couple of seconds. And there was no reason to do that because everything is already overprocessed with effects (slow, fast, filters, etc.) that the excuse isn't they went with a better take.
                                            Who's That Girl DVD not schizophrenic in edit??? I can't watch it as her hair changes all the time as well as the colour of her pants and her wearing a necklace one second and not wearing it a second later. I always watched the live recording that aired on tv as the VHS/DVD works on my nerves.
                                            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

Who's That Girl DVD not schizophrenic in edit??? I can't watch it as her hair changes all the time as well as the colour of her pants and her wearing a necklace one second and not wearing it a second later. I always watched the live recording that aired on tv as the VHS/DVD works on my nerves.
                                              Omg I love the original broadcast from Italy so much, even despite the atrocious vocal, lol

Comment

• Is that broadcast available anywhere? I've only seen the Ciao Italia and the Tokyo edits.

Comment

• Originally posted by maroon View Post
                                                  Is that broadcast available anywhere? I've only seen the Ciao Italia and the Tokyo edits.
                                                  Strangely enough it was never officially released, while it was so much better than the released chop-up.
                                                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by maroon View Post
                                                    Is that broadcast available anywhere? I've only seen the Ciao Italia and the Tokyo edits.
                                                    Not entirely.

the beginning of the OYH was messed up in the original broadcast: like the cameras went crazy!!

Edit I was quoting RayRay here

Comment

• Last night was another short show. beredy i think 25th will be cancelled and your show will go on as planned but as a shorter show as it'll be second night in a row.
                                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Short show is due to carfew.

if there is no carfew in Paris, there is no risk for short show!!

risk of cancellation is still there instead.

I m prepared to everything for my date as well, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                                          Last night was another short show. beredy i think 25th will be cancelled and your show will go on as planned but as a shorter show as it'll be second night in a row.
                                                          I think she's more likely to cancel the middle show like she did in Lisbon. And yeah, Paris should be safe from shorter shows as there isn't no curfew.

Comment

• Short show isn't about curfew, it's about her injuries. She can't do two full shows in a row, that's why night 1 is a full show while show 2 is a short one. Her team told this during backstage tour ad which songs would be cut.

About Paris, she has two shows on 22-23 Feb, then she needs a two day rest and will commence on 26 Feb.
                                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

And it still watchable unlike the "MDNA" and "Rebel Heart" tour dvds which are just all over the place
                                                              jio CHARTS NOW:13/7/2020:https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...0#post10430510

Comment

Working...
                                                              X