Madonna - Madame X Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by X . View Post
    How strange. LISBON was one hundred per cent sold out before she opened new dates, what happened?
    I just checked and there are indeed better seats now available for the concert I'm attending in Lisbon (Jan 22) than the ones I purchased back then…

Comment

• Where can you see those tickets for Lisbon? There's nothing on ticketmaster.
      I'll be in Portugal at the same time more or less (21-24 January if I remember correctly) so could perhaps consider watching one of these shows even though it doesn't look like an impressive kind of Madonna tour.

Comment

• Originally posted by maroon View Post
        Where can you see those tickets for Lisbon? There's nothing on ticketmaster.
        I'll be in Portugal at the same time more or less (21-24 January if I remember correctly) so could perhaps consider watching one of these shows even though it doesn't look like an impressive kind of Madonna tour.
        They're not on Ticketmaster. Portugal tickets have been sold at: https://www.bol.pt/Comprar/Bilhetes/...lisboa/Sessoes
        I have received many gifts from God,
        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Thanks, I see them now. I wonder if there's a big difference between the seats for 300 EUR and 200 EUR. The ones left are in the 11th and the 16th row, I'm not sure if such a difference is worth a hundred euro.

Comment

• Originally posted by maroon View Post
            Thanks, I see them now. I wonder if there's a big difference between the seats for 300 EUR and 200 EUR. The ones left are in the 11th and the 16th row, I'm not sure if such a difference is worth a hundred euro.
            Does the venue picture help?

Comment

• Perfect, thanks a lot!

Comment

• I think they r releasing more tickets now
                Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Itís frustrating anyway.....for the concert I m going to attend I checked this morning and now are available some better seats that werenít available the day I purchased the tix........ I see maybe itís better buy last minute for the best spot, damn !!!

Comment

• I am looking at the tickets again. How come these tickets that were supposed to be sold out for the Lisbon date are now back on sale?

And... Is she performing these dates? Don't wanna buy tickets & she cancels the tour... How is it looking? Is she truly performing in Europe? Is it safe to buy tickets?
                    Last edited by LotsOfLove; Tue December 31, 2019, 12:31.

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                      I am looking at the tickets again. How come these tickets that were supposed to be sold out for the Lisbon date are now back on sale?

And... Is she performing these dates? Don't wanna buy tickets & she cancels the tour... How is it looking? Is she truly performing in Europe? Is it safe to buy tickets?
                      Tours release more tickets to shows the closer it gets to the date all the time. That or they are refunds... either way you should be safe to buy. Just buy for dates in the middle of the run. She has a habit of cancelling the first few shows or the last couple so dont buy those tickets.

Comment

If you’re planning on London, avoid these “unknown” dates at ALL costs

LONDON

JAN 27 -- LOW AVAILABILITY
                        JAN 29 -- LOW AVAILABILITY
                        JAN 30 -- LOW AVAILABILITY
                        FEB 01 -- LOW AVAILABILITY
                        FEB 02 -- LOW AVAILABILITY
                        FEB 04 -- LOW AVAILABILITY
                        FEB 05 -- unknown
                        FEB 06 -- LOW AVAILABILITY
                        FEB 08 -- LOW AVAILABILITY
                        FEB 09 -- LOW AVAILABILITY
                        FEB 11 -- unknown
                        FEB 12 -- unknown
                        FEB 13 -- LOW AVAILABILITY
                        FEB 15 -- unknown
                        Last edited by X .; Thu January 2, 2020, 23:52.

Comment

• Why? Might they be cancelled?
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                            Why? Might they be cancelled?
                            most likely.. we will see..

Comment

• But what makes you say that? Not that I dont partly believe it but just wondering.

Comment

• According to a fan who have "sources", filming will happen in Lisbon.
                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by X . View Post
                                  most likely.. we will see..
                                  Oh a fortune teller here

Comment

According to a fan who have "sources", filming will happen in Lisbon.
                                    That's the way it should be. Thats the birth place of madame x .
                                    Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

According to a fan who have "sources", filming will happen in Lisbon.
                                      Originally posted by autumnwind View Post
                                      That's the way it should be. Thats the birth place of madame x .
                                      It was obvious from the beginning that if they were going to film the show they would do it in Lisbon.

Comment

• Madonna staff already in Lisbon since a few days, stage in the making

Comment

• I just hope she doesn't cancel my show. Please lord in heaven, it's the only thing I ask you for

Comment

I just hope she doesn't cancel my show. Please lord in heaven, it's the only thing I ask you for
                                            Which show are u going to attend?

Who is going to attend one of the European date say Hi .....

January 19th is my date in Lisbon......

Comment

• Here we go, european leg

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop View Post

I have tickets for January 20th and 30th... I also hope she doesn't cancel those dates
                                                Thought that was a good solution hanging with the raisin girls

Comment

• Lisbon venue is the biggest in European leg, right?
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
                                                    Which show are u going to attend?

Paris says hi!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X