No announcement yet.

Madonna - Madame X Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’d love to be in Lisbon. The energy from the Portuguese songs must be beyond of this world!

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• We will ever find out the tour gross????
        Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
        Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• Spanish fan website DivinaMadonna just posted on their Instagram that although the show last night was spectacular, Madonna’s knee was starting to become and issue again. I hope this isn’t true, damn!
          “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Comment

• Yes, fans who attended last night's show mentioned that on their reviews.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Oh no....

Comment

• It's a knee injury, I was a dancer in West end theatre shows before becoming a director, it was a knee injury that ended my dance career. You can't just take a few weeks off and think that's ok, from what I've read I would say her cartlidge in her knee has gone (same as me). This is something she will be stuck with. It doesn't mean she can't perform it just means she will be in pain when doing so. After this tour she needs to rest it and dial back on the dancing. Her voice sounds great in this show, I would be happy to just watch her sing, she's earned that.

Comment

• It's also damn time she sings more and with less backing track as in the old tours, because she has a great underrated voice.
                  I have received many gifts from God,
                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Comment

• She sounds great.

Comment

• Originally posted by CraigMancs View Post
                        She sounds great.
                        If we only had a simple yet this vocally good performance at the ESC...

Comment

• Comment

• Finally in Lisbon 🙏
                            My show is on Sunday
                            Theatre is only one miles from the hotel, was wondering to catch a last minute ticket for tonight
                            “Madonna fans are the worst !!”

Comment

• Don't they have ICON contest in Lisbon?
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Hope everyone going has a wonderful time!

Sadly she wasn't coming anywhere near me this round so I've sat it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by vespertine View Post
                                  Hope everyone going has a wonderful time!

Sadly she wasn't coming anywhere near me this round so I've sat it out.
                                  I've decided to travel this time. Just hoping her knee manages to pull through until my date. Who knows when she'll tour again and this will be my first time seeing her anyway. Felt like now or never.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                    I've decided to travel this time. Just hoping her knee manages to pull through until my date. Who knows when she'll tour again and this will be my first time seeing her anyway. Felt like now or never.
                                    Yeah, I reckon the big physical shows are coming to an end (though who knows, she might have one more left in her - she's surprised me before) so probably a good choice on your end. When's your date?

Comment

Yeah, I reckon the big physical shows are coming to an end (though who knows, she might have one more left in her - she's surprised me before) so probably a good choice on your end. When's your date?
                                      Feb 27th! A long way to go and lots of shows for her to do until then.

Comment

Oh dear...good luck! I hope she makes it but will totally understand if she doesn't.

Comment

Oh dear...good luck! I hope she makes it but will totally understand if she doesn't.
                                          I'd be happy if she was sitting in a chair and singing tbh. I was once at a show where a singer jumped off the speaker and injured her leg. She did rest of the show sitting in the chair. Turns out she has a feet surgery the next morning. Doesn't get much more pro than that.

Comment

I totally forgot that we're attending the same date

Though in my case, i need my shoulder recovered well before that date.
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Well climbing that ladder to sing "Batuka" isn't going to make her heal any faster. What is that rubbish?

Comment

• Apparently she cut the choreography to Vogue.
                                                Not that there was that much choreography at all anyway

Comment

• Couldn’t find a ticket yesterday...at least I saw David and met Marvin......lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                                                    Apparently she cut the choreography to Vogue.
                                                    Not that there was that much choreography at all anyway
                                                    I heard she performed the whole show without
                                                    heels

Comment

Working...
                                                    X