Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madonna - Madame X Tour

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • This is serious. She should cancel all dates and care about her health.

    I like the intimist theme on this tour, but playing arenas she would have done this in 1 single month. 16 dates in NY instead of 2 dates at Madison Square Garden was a huge mistake.

    Comment


    • I hope they filmed the show.

      In my opinion, if she'll perform on 21st, she'll continue the tour as far as she can. If not,she might cancel entire leg.
      Cha Cha Instructor

      Comment


      • Well the problem is that she went half-way the direction she should have gone. Intimate shows are appropriate for her age when they are not physically demanding. However she delivered another show which is somewhat physically demanding so she really managed to get the worst of both worlds. I hope she cancels and heals and next time focus less to none on dancing (Cher is a good example, she barely moves) so she can deliver a full experience...
        jio CHARTS NOW:24/2/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...4#post10352834

        Comment


        • I still can’t believe this happened to me yesterday.
          there were already so many fans queuing at 18H. When I saw that, I got so bumped for the show, was really excited.

          Receiving the cancelation mail just some minutes before I was planning to leave the hotel was such a horrible moment. To be honest, thinking of Madonna now and her « Madame X needs a rest » posts on Instagram, I just feel complete hate and aversion towards her.

          She’s truly one of my favorite artists but this is a stain she won’t ever remove. She should just realise she is NOT able to do heavy tours anymore and if she wants to keep on doing these, she should check she has 2-3 days rest from one show to the other. This random cancelation of shows is so heartbreaking to fans. I am so sorry for all the other fans who will have to witness this in London and Paris (probably also in Lisbon again as she has 3 shows in a row).

          It’s simply not professional canceling half an hour before the doors open. She should know better after being so long in the business.

          Comment


          • I can't believe she's behaving so unprofessional, so unlike of her. Instead of being stubborn, she should just cancel European leg immediately. She will damage her knee permanently is she continues the tour with that injury.
            Cha Cha Instructor

            Comment


            • Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
              I still can’t believe this happened to me yesterday.
              there were already so many fans queuing at 18H. When I saw that, I got so bumped for the show, was really excited.

              Receiving the cancelation mail just some minutes before I was planning to leave the hotel was such a horrible moment. To be honest, thinking of Madonna now and her « Madame X needs a rest » posts on Instagram, I just feel complete hate and aversion towards her.

              She’s truly one of my favorite artists but this is a stain she won’t ever remove. She should just realise she is NOT able to do heavy tours anymore and if she wants to keep on doing these, she should check she has 2-3 days rest from one show to the other. This random cancelation of shows is so heartbreaking to fans. I am so sorry for all the other fans who will have to witness this in London and Paris (probably also in Lisbon again as she has 3 shows in a row).

              It’s simply not professional canceling half an hour before the doors open. She should know better after being so long in the business.
              I was also about to leave the hotel when I received the email cancellation..... how devastating.
              I had the flight to go back home early in the morning but I cancelled it...... will stay here in Lisbon for a couple of days more, hopping to get a last minute tix tomorrow.
              Feeling really bad !!
              “Madonna fans are the worst !!”

              Comment


              • Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                I still can’t believe this happened to me yesterday.
                there were already so many fans queuing at 18H. When I saw that, I got so bumped for the show, was really excited.

                Receiving the cancelation mail just some minutes before I was planning to leave the hotel was such a horrible moment. To be honest, thinking of Madonna now and her « Madame X needs a rest » posts on Instagram, I just feel complete hate and aversion towards her.

                She’s truly one of my favorite artists but this is a stain she won’t ever remove. She should just realise she is NOT able to do heavy tours anymore and if she wants to keep on doing these, she should check she has 2-3 days rest from one show to the other. This random cancelation of shows is so heartbreaking to fans. I am so sorry for all the other fans who will have to witness this in London and Paris (probably also in Lisbon again as she has 3 shows in a row).

                It’s simply not professional canceling half an hour before the doors open. She should know better after being so long in the business.
                im very sorry to hear that. Just wow @ madonna

                Comment


                • I hope she doesn't cancel the rest of the tour. I would be totally happy if she just sits or stands on stage in a nice dress and sings her songs. Add some classics or songs she never performed before on tour (I'll remember, Bad Girl, Joan of Arc) and it would be great. Much better than to cancel everything
                  Thought that was a good solution hanging with the raisin girls

                  Comment


                  • The last minute cancellations do her no favours whatsoever - I've seen so many negative Tweets and social media comments about it.

                    Comment


                    • My concert is on Wednesday…
                      I'm sure she's going to cancel. Maybe she'll perform tomorrow, her knee will get worse, and next day's show, my show, will get cancelled…
                      I've paid a lot of money for tickets, plane and hotel for me and my husband… I had to take two days off from work for this trip...

                      It really bothers me as well that she doesn't seem to care for the inconveniences to her fans… Last night it was only a "sorry I had to cancel tonight". And that was all. No "I'm devastated", "forgive me"...

                      I can understand shows cancelations for health issues. That's life. Health comes first.
                      I've had a few over the years… Janet in Paris, Gaga & Bennet in London because he had flu that day (only show of the whole tour cancelled), Laura Pausini in Madrid...
                      But in all those cases it was either a last time illness or the rest of the tour was cancelled weeks before the event.
                      What I don't get here and, imo, it's absolutely disrespectful to your fans and to people who paid sooo expensive tickets and most of them travelled from other cities and countries to see you, is this lottery… "tonight I'm not performing, tomorrow maybe, who knows… let's wait and see". That's not professional.

                      She knows her knee won't get better and that she'll feel the pain every two or three shows... Why the hell doesn't she cancel the rest of the tour, so people can still take a refund for hotel and maybe plane/train tickets, instead of cancelling hours before the show?
                      Another option would be to not dance at all. Look, this is not a stadium. There's no general public on these shows. Every person attending are fans who would be over the moon even if you sing sitting on a chair. We'll understand. We don't care.

                      I know she's very professional when it comes to her shows and she'd feel she needs to deliver or she won't perform at all… But what she's doing is waaaaaay more unprofessional than telling your fans, "look, I can't dance today but I want to perform for you so my movement on stage will be limited tonight".
                      Or face your current healht situation and cancel the rest of the tour instead of playing with your fans money and, above all, feelings.

                      Maybe she won't cancel my show... fingers crossed… but she'll probably cancel some shows in Paris and London as well, so my point remains.

                      Comment


                      • Someone said elsewhere that her implants might be at the root of her injuries and I don't think it's that far fetched at all. It might be pinching a nerve or throwing her posture off.

                        Also, letting herself go a bit (which I absoultely supported) and then trying to get back in shape in short notice for the tour probably didn't help matters.

                        I really don't see how she can finish this tour off if she's already cancelling dates after a relatively long rest period. I'm sure her doctors have run out of ideas by now besides simply stopping and letting her body heal. And even then I'm pretty sure this injury is something she will have to live with for the rest of her life. And it's a shame, because I don't think we are ever getting that massive GH tour we've been asking for for years. Part of me expected to see Madonna rocking the stage like an athlete well into her 70s, but I guess that was naive of me.

                        Comment


                        • https://pagesix.com/2020/01/20/injur...inutes-notice/
                          Cha Cha Instructor

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by nympho View Post

                            Another option would be to not dance at all. Look, this is not a stadium. There's no general public on these shows. Every person attending are fans who would be over the moon even if you sing sitting on a chair. We'll understand. We don't care.


                            This! Better have her sit and sing, than no concert at all... I don't understand how she can not get this?!
                            My Instagram... - Click here

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                              The last minute cancellations do her no favours whatsoever - I've seen so many negative Tweets and social media comments about it.
                              Not to be an ass, but between the last minute cancellations, ridiculously late start times and last minute ticket reductions to fill up venues, who's going to shell out hundreds of dollars for a ticket as soon as they go on sale next time? If she ever tours again, it'll be a mess of sluggish sales and horrible press.

                              Comment


                              • Don't worry, she'll be fine. Fans will buy tickets no matter what.
                                Cha Cha Instructor

                                Comment


                                • There was a long line yesterday outside the theatre trying to get some tickets.....but they were all gone,

                                  tonight is my last chance hope to get a ticket..... hopping to find someone who resell his ticket outside the theatre......a guy from Brazil promised me one..... but whatever,...., I m quite hopeless atm, just give it a try....

                                  about the Tour I think she should cancel the rest of the dates , my sincere thoughts is that she hadn’t start the European leg....... it,s becoming a bad joke, a Russian roulette.... having said that, I feel really sorry for her health .
                                  “Madonna fans are the worst !!”

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
                                    There was a long line yesterday outside the theatre trying to get some tickets.....but they were all gone,

                                    tonight is my last chance hope to get a ticket..... hopping to find someone who resell his ticket outside the theatre......a guy from Brazil promised me one..... but whatever,...., I m quite hopeless atm, just give it a try....

                                    about the Tour I think she should cancel the rest of the dates , my sincere thoughts is that she hadn’t start the European leg....... it,s becoming a bad joke, a Russian roulette.... having said that, I feel really sorry for her health .
                                    I’m sorry for your bad luck, but before you buy a ticket on the street, think twice! If the guy received the ticket via email he could print and SELL it (on the street) all the times that he wants. And what if the show is cancelled? Who will have the refund?
                                    You better insist looking on the official channels.
                                    Good luck!

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by upushme View Post

                                      I’m sorry for your bad luck, but before you buy a ticket on the street, think twice! If the guy received the ticket via email he could print and SELL it (on the street) all the times that he wants. And what if the show is cancelled? Who will have the refund?
                                      You better insist looking on the official channels.
                                      Good luck!
                                      Yes I got what u say.....

                                      btw I got the ticket, I met with the guy outside the theatre, before I gave him the cash I went to the theatre ticket seller and show them the tix , and they told me it’s 100% safe because it’s not a tix purchased online.....

                                      Btw I have to admit I’m still anxious..... everything can happen, praying for no cancellation...... 2 in a row it would be so much to take it......
                                      “Madonna fans are the worst !!”

                                      Comment


                                      • The latest post on Instagram, gosh.....

                                        it’s clear she’s in so much pain......walking up the stairs and u could notice the pain in her face......

                                        what the hell is happening?

                                        hope she’s ok...
                                        “Madonna fans are the worst !!”

                                        Comment


                                        • I hope this wasn't taken on the cancelled night

                                          https://www.instagram.com/p/B7lESkFn...d=6gw148vrkh4a
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

                                          Comment


                                          • Lol and then she started dancing in the video.

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                                              Lol and then she started dancing in the video.
                                              It’s clear from the video that despite she moves she can’t do it properly and is in pain .....

                                              what’s the next step? That she is pretending she’s injured to cancel the show on purpose?

                                              Madonna fans? Look at my sign......

                                              “Madonna fans are the worst !!”

                                              Comment


                                              • Im just saying its funny.

                                                Comment


                                                • Her implants had to do with the injury and much more weight and her knees got problematic due to it because she never had this kind of problem before and danced to much tougher choreography in the past without any problem.
                                                  Stupid implants. It got a big cost for her.
                                                  Why did she do that???
                                                  poor fans. They had to face the last minute notice to be in denial.
                                                  Last edited by autumnwind; Tue January 21st, 2020, 19:34.
                                                  Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                                                    Im just saying its funny.
                                                    Sorry I misunderstood

                                                    “Madonna fans are the worst !!”

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X