No announcement yet.

Madonna - Madame X Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I canít see him announcing anything officially, not after all of the secrecy involved this time. But I tend to agree - 8 cities with potentially a month of shows in each is long enough for Madge.

I wonder what the plans are then between cities? Will she just put more dates on general sale in each and hope for the best? Theatres are notorious for dynamic pricing so I could see her doing that if she really wants to play more dates and not just sit around and wait for the next city.
    M08T10

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
      Are there any rumors about bringing it to Asia/Oceania/SA? I hope it can be adapted for both arenas (in JP for example);and stadiums (for SouthAm)
      NO !!!

Comment

• It's weird that she collaborated with Latin artists and not touring Mexico and South America.
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
          It's weird that she collaborated with Latin artists and not touring Mexico and South America.
          I think the strategy is probably to increase demand for her next tour, whilst letting Madonna play about with new ideas in new settings.

If she takes another 4 years to do another album and tour, itíll be an 8 year arena/stadium gap and revitalises her demand a bit.

Unless she really is doing ĎThe Immaculate World Tourí next year
          M08T10

Comment

• I think that besides her wanting to pay in smaller places, thats the big idea behind it all.
            "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
              I think the strategy is probably to increase demand for her next tour, whilst letting Madonna play about with new ideas in new settings.

If she takes another 4 years to do another album and tour, it’ll be an 8 year arena/stadium gap and revitalises her demand a bit.

Unless she really is doing ‘The Immaculate World Tour’ next year
              But demand for her shows in LatAm is pretty much secured, that's basically the only place where she could -possibly- fill stadiums out; where she's (allegedly) faltering is where she always goes.
              She could go on a stadium tour in Brazil and she'd sell out everywhere

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale View Post
                I think that besides her wanting to pay in smaller places, thats the big idea behind it all.
                yeah I think it's more about what she wants to do first and foremost, as she doesn't need to go on a massive tour

it'd be nice though

Comment

• This tour will be a struggle for her vocally. Hope she doesn't sing live.
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• ^If she lipsyncs in a theater with these prices...

She needs some vocal training badly - that's obvious. Even if she hit those few notes she messed up, it still felt like she was out of breath and had strained vocals - which isn't supposed to happen in the first song you sing live. There's enough time until the tour starts though and it doesn't seem like she has any promo left until then. So it's quite possible she's gonna start rehearsing choreo and getting that voice in order for the tour.

Also, I still don't think she sounded that bad. A lot of performers were weaker vocally than they were in the semi (which I wrote about in ESC thread a couple of times as the show was ongoing) so I think there were sound issues there as well.
                    I have received many gifts from God,
                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• ^ If i paid those prices, i'd rather have her dancing than singing live

Future sounds nice live tho.
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

^ If i paid those prices, i'd rather have her dancing than singing live
                        Future sounds nice live tho.
                        I agree.
                        I also prefer madonna while dancing. I love martha graham of madonna more. She even admitted she started as a dancer.
                        I also loved future performance although I'm not too crazy about the song.
                        Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• I mean. Youíre paying to attend a concert first and foremost - concerts should be sung live.
                          M08T10

Comment

• 6 new London shows added
                            M08T10

Comment

I mean. You’re paying to attend a concert first and foremost - concerts should be sung live.
                              I really don't care if it's live or not. Give me a show
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• First page updated with new London dates.
                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Lisbon dates on sale from May 25

Comment

6 new London shows added
                                    Do we have to register for those dates as well or will if you resisted last week be enough and we just select date prefer if lucky enough to get codes?

When are the code released anyway, keep checking emails i thought 24th was purchase date???

Comment

• at this point, she will probably end the theatre tour in March and then do a summer European festival tour

Comment

• Dates announced for Las Vegas, Boston, Philadelphia and Miami.

Las Vegas: November 7, 9 and 10
                                        Boston: November 30, December 1 and 2
                                        Philadelphia: December 7, 8 and 11
                                        Miami: December 14, 15, 17, 18 and 19

Additional shows:
                                        New York City: October 2, 3, 5, 6 and 7
                                        Chicago: October 23 and 24
                                        Los Angeles: November 19 and 20
                                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Live Nation president Arthur Fogel said there won't be arena or stadium shows with Madame X Tour.
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Live Nation president Arthur Fogel said there won't be arena or stadium shows with Madame X Tour.
                                            what I've heard is that she will possibly do a lot of touring/random concerts in the next few years

Comment

• I'll post this here too as many new dates got announced! Boston, Miami, Philadelphia, Las Vegas (surprisingly small number of dates there!).

MADAME X ITINERARY

song releases
                                              performances/appearances
                                              tour dates

10th Crave (feat. Swae Lee) release on streaming/digital
                                              17th Future (feat. Quavo) release on streaming/digital
                                              18th Eurovision Song Contest 2019 Grand Finale

7th Dark Ballet release on streaming/digital
                                              14th MADAME X album release streaming/digital/physical

-

-

12th New York, NY, BAM Howard Gilman Opera
                                              14th New York, NY, BAM Howard Gilman Opera
                                              15th New York, NY, BAM Howard Gilman Opera
                                              17th New York, NY, BAM Howard Gilman Opera
                                              19th New York, NY, BAM Howard Gilman Opera
                                              21th New York, NY, BAM Howard Gilman Opera
                                              22th New York, NY, BAM Howard Gilman Opera
                                              24th New York, NY, BAM Howard Gilman Opera
                                              25th New York, NY, BAM Howard Gilman Opera
                                              26th New York, NY, BAM Howard Gilman Opera
                                              28th New York, NY, BAM Howard Gilman Opera

1st New York, NY, BAM Howard Gilman Opera
                                              2nd New York, NY, BAM Howard Gilman Opera
                                              3rd New York, NY, BAM Howard Gilman Opera
                                              5th New York, NY, BAM Howard Gilman Opera
                                              6th New York, NY, BAM Howard Gilman Opera
                                              7th New York, NY, BAM Howard Gilman Opera
                                              15th Chicago, IL, Chicago Theatre
                                              16th Chicago, IL, Chicago Theatre
                                              17th Chicago, IL, Chicago Theatre
                                              21st Chicago, IL, Chicago Theatre
                                              23rd Chicago, IL, Chicago Theatre
                                              24th Chicago, IL, Chicago Theatre

7th Las Vegas, NV, Colosseum
                                              9th Las Vegas, NV, Colosseum
                                              10th Las Vegas, NV, Colosseum
                                              12th Los Angeles, CA, The Wiltern
                                              13th Los Angeles, CA, The Wiltern
                                              14th Los Angeles, CA, The Wiltern
                                              16th Los Angeles, CA, The Wiltern
                                              17th Los Angeles, CA, The Wiltern
                                              19th Los Angeles, CA, The Wiltern
                                              20th Los Angeles, CA, The Wiltern
                                              21st Los Angeles, CA, The Wiltern
                                              23rd Los Angeles, CA, The Wiltern
                                              24th Los Angeles, CA, The Wiltern
                                              25th Los Angeles, CA, The Wiltern
                                              30th Boston, MA, Boch Center Wang Theatre

1st Boston, MA, Boch Center Wang Theatre
                                              2nd Boston, MA, Boch Center Wang Theatre
                                              7th Philadelphia, PA, The Met Philadelphia
                                              8th Philadelphia, PA, The Met Philadelphia
                                              11th Philadelphia, PA, The Met Philadelphia
                                              14th Miami, FL, Fillmore Miami Beach At Jackie Gleason Theater
                                              15th Miami, FL, Fillmore Miami Beach At Jackie Gleason Theater
                                              17th Miami, FL, Fillmore Miami Beach At Jackie Gleason Theater
                                              18th Miami, FL, Fillmore Miami Beach At Jackie Gleason Theater
                                              19th Miami, FL, Fillmore Miami Beach At Jackie Gleason Theater

16th Lisbon, Portugal, Lisbon Coliseum
                                              18th Lisbon, Portugal, Lisbon Coliseum
                                              19th Lisbon, Portugal, Lisbon Coliseum
                                              26th London, U.K., The London Palladium
                                              27th London, U.K., The London Palladium
                                              29th London, U.K., The London Palladium
                                              30th London, U.K., The London Palladium

1st London, U.K., The London Palladium
                                              2nd London, U.K., The London Palladium
                                              4th London, U.K., The London Palladium
                                              5th London, U.K., The London Palladium
                                              6th London, U.K., The London Palladium
                                              8th London, U.K., The London Palladium
                                              9th London, U.K., The London Palladium
                                              11th London, U.K., The London Palladium
                                              18th Paris, France, Le Grand Rex
                                              19th Paris, France, Le Grand Rex
                                              20th Paris, France, Le Grand Rex
                                              22nd Paris, France, Le Grand Rex
                                              23rd Paris, France, Le Grand Rex
                                              Last edited by beredy; Mon May 20th, 2019, 17:32.
                                              I have received many gifts from God,
                                              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• How does the ticket sale work? I’d like to see her in Lisbon but don’t understand how the sales work.

If someone could explain me, that’d be cool

Comment

• She's doing so many shows in so little time? How will she handle her voice? Even the strongest voice might struggle with this type of tour.
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I want to see this tour so badly... as I have seen her last many tours... but not a chance unless she visits more towns in Europe.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X