Congrats!!!!!
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
      Got my tickets: YAASSS !!
      Which website?

Never mind. Just seen it on her official website.

Comment

• If someone does not intend to use the code for Lisbon or all 4 tickets, I will be grateful for sharing the code

Comment

• So is there a way I can get tickets for Lisbon without being a member of her official page? :(

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
            So is there a way I can get tickets for Lisbon without being a member of her official page? :(
            General sale may 25

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
              General sale may 25
              Okay! Through her page as well?

Comment

• So happy some of us are getting tickets! I’m still hoping to become a verified London fan...
                M08T10

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                  Okay! Through her page as well?
                  yes

Comment

• Dear Legacy fans if someone else had 2 free places on the code, I would be grateful

Comment

• So there are a lot of tickets on stubhub. Are those even legit? They are absurd prices though.

Comment

• When are we expect to receive the message about being verified as a fan? I know it was today but about what time?
                        Thought that was a good solution hanging with the raisin girls

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyPerfumeBoy View Post
                          When are we expect to receive the message about being verified as a fan? I know it was today but about what time?
                          My confirmation been verified for London via email has just come through , see what's left tomorrow now lol!

You get code via a txt at 9am tomorrow
                          Last edited by stevejb4u; Thu May 23rd, 2019, 17:34.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevejb4u View Post
                            My confirmation been verified for London via email has just come through , see what's left tomorrow now lol!

You get code via a txt at 9am tomorrow
                            Received the mail too. Good luck tomorrow, let's hope we'll get a ticket

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyPerfumeBoy View Post
                              Received the mail too. Good luck tomorrow, let's hope we'll get a ticket
                              You too!
                              Think gonna be a gamble & I'm thinking midweek be better as most people might go for Saturday or Sundays

Comment

• Yes I think so, too. I'll try for the wednesdays and thursdays

Comment

• I fear most will have gone already on fan pre sale and citi card account holders. However only me going so 1 ticket might be rarer as most buy 2 tickets at a time

Comment

• Verified London fan
                                    M08T10

Comment

• If you are not successful in buying tickets for these London dates, please ensure you keep your unique code in the event that additional Madonna Madame X Tour Dates are announced.
                                      I can see a few more London shows being added.
                                      M08T10

Comment

• I'm also verified for London! Wishing everyone luck to get tickets

Comment

• I've got ticket from NY show

Comment

• Madge grossed over $ 8 million with 2 Macau's shows in theatre ($ 4 million per show) from RHT in 2016. Will she gross the same with Madame X shows?

Comment

• So tomorrow I'll be able to buy tickets for Lisbon through her website?

Comment

• Suspect most people who applied to register will have become verified as I registered with 2 different email addresses & got confirmation on both accounts!
                                                Gonna be a mad scramble but I doubt I'll be lucky considering what seats will be available after presale to icon & iciti account holders ��

Good luck if get through, time to get into debt lol!

Comment

• Got my code via txt just over hour to go...... Yikes stressed lol

Comment

• What do you guys think will be the average gross per show?

Comment

• Cant believe the money i spent but got row K in the stalls

Comment

• Think I missed the boat. Only tickets I got offered where over a grand for 2 so retried but nothing, not even a re-offer of the stalls lol
                                                        Why reach for the Moon when we have the Stars.

Comment

• Originally posted by jules25 View Post
                                                          Think I missed the boat. Only tickets I got offered where over a grand for 2 so retried but nothing, not even a re-offer of the stalls lol
                                                          It was £245 each for the worst seats. Never seen prices like it

Comment

• Oh yeah, I’m going

Got offered 4th row, ‘something went wrong’, almost bought 11th row then decided to chance it and ended up with 6th row
                                                            M08T10

Comment

• Originally posted by Washingtonian25 View Post
                                                              What do you guys think will be the average gross per show?
                                                              At these prices? $1B a night easily
                                                              M08T10

Comment

Working...
                                                              X