Madonna - Madame X Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What implants?

Sorry for CandyShop, but as I understand she cancelled again?
    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• She seems to be in so much pain in IG video she posted. I hope she can complete this tour without damaging her knee further.
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
        What implants?

What? Really?

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
          What implants?

I m into the theatre right now.....,

went out for a moment to make a call..... it’s impossible to use the phone inside as it is LOCKED!!!
          “Madonna fans are the worst !!”

Comment

• I saw this fan report from last night’s show on Madonnatribe:

- Show started at 10.58pm making it the latest start so far in Lisbon.
            - She mentioned a couple of times that “Madame x is injured” but in all honesty there was no noticeable limping or struggling to dance. One thing she did do was remove her shoes after Frozen, and performed Come Alive and Future barefoot.
            - No head scarf again for Come Alive.
            - Dino was on stage again for Sodade making this his 4th appearance! They once again drank white port afterwards and toasted “to music, the soul of the universe”
            - She messed up the lyrics to Dark Ballet, American Life, and at one point during Batuka she got the giggles and missed a line.
            - The beer chat was with a famous artist (called Rita I think). Rita kept saying she was looking forward to seeing Crave performed - and guess what - IT WAS REMOVED FROM THE SETLIST!! Future went straight into like a prayer.
            - The Polaroid selfie was a wonderful moment - Israel was the high bidder at 5k€. She asked him to introduce himself and she explained that he goes to so many shows - she asked him how many and he said this was his 44th Madame X show, and his 200th Madonna concert!! He then said that because he was celebrating his 200th concert he would offer an additional 5k€ if he could take a Polaroid with her - and she agreed!! She invited him up on stage and they chatted for a few minutes and took a selfie with him
            - And I forgot the most important point of all - her voice was ON ******* FIRE once again. This was my 9th show and her voice this tour is the best I have heard it in years and years.
            “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Comment

• There is also this, also from Madonnatribe

- she just mentioned that she is injured, many doctors have seen her, but there were no promises on the future shows

Which basically means that any of the future shows might be cancelled, we better prepare ourselves.
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• What an amazing show it was!!! I’ m freaking excited!!

I couldn’t believe I entered the theatre and I was there, and how much I was happy about it, this Lisbon adventure has been indeed a true journey for me after the cancellation, and I was also sad for my 2 friends that missed the show, they were supposed to see with me the Sunday concert that never happened, but unlike me they couldn’t remain in Lisbon because of work obligations, they are such a fans, and they were both in tears when they left..... I m still feeling bad for them!!!!
                About the show : this is in my opinion such an experience, I was literally mesmerised.

She definitely gave, vocally speaking, her best performance ever, and that was the most impressive aspect of the night, her voice was warm and powerful from start to finish..... a slap in the face to those who claim she can’t sing!!
                And two slap in the face for those instead who always claimed over the years that the women without elaborate coreography or antics wouldn’t never be able to put up a show......while in this case despite the fact she barely could move , she was able to deliver such a performance anyway!!

When she singed Frozen, with Lola on the backdrop the whole theatre was ipnotized, what a moment!!
                I even enjoyed Crazy, worst track on the album for me, that live has turned in such a bop.....
                Batuka brought me teary eyes!!!
                She skipped Crave, and I don’t know why.....
                Oh and Come Alive was also a top moment, visually superb.
                American Life and Human Nature: Wow!!

The costumes ,especially the first section ones , that I detested, fits her much better in person than what you can see on various pic.....!

Alexandro a guy from Australia , who said has attended 200 M show, won the polaroid moment, he asked Madonna, offering an extra money, to have a picture with her, she accepted and invited the guy on stage, and hold him ,such a sweet moment, that cost the guy 7k euro LOL !!!

If I have to find a flaw about the show, is that she speak way TOO MUCH.

The injure , as I mentioned before,was there and was evident, she didn’t dance at all , it was more like she was walking on the stage, and I lost the count on how many times I ve seen a pain expression on her face, and I’m still wondering how can she keep going on with so many dates left......!!!
                That is what is preventing me from purchasing another ticket, eventually for one of the Paris show.

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
                  That is what is preventing me from purchasing another ticket, eventually for one of the Paris show.
                  Risk it on the 27th and if there's no show we will go out at least
                  I have received many gifts from God,
                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Today's show (22 Jan) is cancelled

Comment

• No surprise at all.
                      she was in evident pain last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post

Risk it on the 27th and if there's no show we will go out at least
                        That is the last of 3 back to back show: risky as hell!!

Comment

• At this point I think it's best if she just cancels the whole thing, get some proper rest and needed healing

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop View Post

That is the last of 3 back to back show: risky as hell!!
                            Ooooor, just like in Lisbon now that was supposed to have 3 in a row she cancels the middle one
                            I have received many gifts from God,
                            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Just landed in Lisbon... to receive an email telling me my show tonight is cancelled.

Gosh, what an unprofessional bitch she is.

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
                                Just landed in Lisbon... to receive an email telling me my show tonight is cancelled.

Sorry for you. She really has become an unprofessional and unreliable bitch.
                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
                                  Just landed in Lisbon... to receive an email telling me my show tonight is cancelled.

I don’t know how long you’ ll stay in Lisbon.... but if u go on Olx some guys are reselling their tickets at price of cost for tomorrow
                                  Tomorrow date should be safe indeed.
                                  it’s clear by now she won’t perform 2 back to back show...

Comment

• nympho i say don't bother, get your refund and enjoy the city. it's not like you'll be missing much.
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I think she's ending the Lisbon leg and then she'll announce that she cancels the rest of the tour. I mean, we as fans travel to another country, pay the flight, a hotel, a whole journey, just for her actually. But she doesn't even consider that.

What she's doing is a big joke and disrespectful towards all of her fans. She should overcome her effing ego and simply cancel all of this because she clearly isn't capable of enduring it anymore. That would be a brave move, not what she's doing, it's definitely destroying her image.

Comment

• This is getting ridiculous. London fans are being relocated from Row A and B to rows F, G, H with no explanation
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                          This is getting ridiculous. London fans are being relocated from Row A and B to rows F, G, H with no explanation
                                          Thats not ridiculous. Its standard practice for every show by every artist to upgrade seats. They dont need an explanation when its obvious they are filling the closer seats that are unsold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post

Thats not ridiculous. Its standard practice for every show by every artist to upgrade seats. They dont need an explanation when its obvious they are filling the closer seats that are unsold.
                                            They are not upgrading though, they are moving them from the front rows to back. How is that an upgrade?
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I skimmed that part honestly but they move people all the time. At the last Celine show they had to move people because the arena couldnt handle her catwalk. They probably need to reconfigure some seats for stairs or something to do with the stage.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

They are not upgrading though, they are moving them from the front rows to back. How is that an upgrade?
                                                They are moving them because she has an extra stage build within the theatre stage.
                                                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• So happy for you, CandyShop that you saw the show and that it was really worth it.
                                                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

They are moving them because she has an extra stage build within the theatre stage.
                                                    Shouldn't they let people know when buying tickets? People paid tons of money for Medellin package which guaranteed seats from rows A and B?
                                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                                    X