No announcement yet.

Madonna - Madame X Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing numbers in London. Almost $400 average price.

With at least $700,000 per show in Paris, the tour will end with $52 million.

Comment

• Originally posted by upushme View Post
      It is sooo worthy!

OMG. It's so fabulous

Comment

• $377.5 average ticket price in London

Great numbers. Rex should have healthy numbers too as it has a slightly bigger capacity. I think $50m is in the pocket for the tour. A great result overall!
        I have received many gifts from God,
        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• A fantastic result for a theatre tour.
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• The tickets for Madgeys X tour were overpriced at disgusting prices
            She starts late practically every night on the tour, even an hour late would test anybody patience but is said not to be arrogant. Arrogance loses fans Madgey, I'm a fan but I have now read most of the good and bad reviews, with the latter setting out the shortcomings of this tour.

​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Bazmedia View Post
              The tickets for Madgeys X tour were overpriced at disgusting prices
              The fact it has been sold out doesn't point to it being overpriced.

Comment

• Of course that whatever Madonna does,drama has to happen,otherwise it isn't her,right?
                Barbra Streisand charges $1.000 per ticket and you don't see anyone calling it "disgusting"
                Funny thing is that had those numbers been bad,people would call her "done" and say she can't even fill theatres or say she only sold out cause tickets were 'cheap' (if that was the case,of course).
                In short: when it comes to Madonna,you can never win

Comment

• People who doesn't/won't attend her concert don't have the right to complain about ticket prices or late starts.
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• MXT makes an appearance in P4K's article with events canceled due to COVID-19.

Madonna, Madame X Tour

Madonna was forced to call off the last two dates of her Madame X Tour, which were scheduled to take place March 10 and 11 at Le Grand Rex in Paris. The shows were canceled after the French government placed a ban on any indoor gatherings totaling more than 1,000 people. Ticketholders can receive refunds at the point of purchase.
                    https://pitchfork.com/news/coronavir...e-to-covid-19/

Comment

• With tons of cancellations she has managed to gross over 50 million bucks. That's crazy. The queen proved again.
                      Overpriced? Theres no such thing as overpriced in madonna's world. she dances and works her ass off and deserves it. She is not that kind of a diva who stands on stage like a mannequin and just lip syncs for 300 dollar tickets a night.
                      as far as reviews are concerned, the press praised her show to the extremes. No worries and lies needed.
                      she made through her injuries. More than deserved.
                      Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Anyway I want to congratulate on her theater success and tour ending. Finally she gets her time for her health care and recovery. Hope shes fully and completely treated.
                        Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• I can't believe she is still in Paris. I guess she isn't afraid of the virus
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Chinese Corona is a disaster. Gosh.
                            I hope she stays away from it as soon as possible and at home in comfort.

Comment

• I hope she goes on an arena/stadium tour for the next era. Before that I do hope her knee problem is solved and treated.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                The fact it has been sold out doesn't point to it being overpriced.
                                We've known it for over a decade, but this tour made it abundantly clear that Live Nation lies through their teeth about shows being sold out. Most Madame X dates were not sold out, some had entire rows of empty seats. And of course they had to slash prices and give tickets away to make it happen in several others.

Comment

• Originally posted by traherne89 View Post

We've known it for over a decade, but this tour made it abundantly clear that Live Nation lies through their teeth about shows being sold out. Most Madame X dates were not sold out, some had entire rows of empty seats. And of course they had to slash prices and give tickets away to make it happen in several others.
                                  Don't troll. If they were slashing prices left and right then the average ticket price wouldn't be as high. Chile...

Comment

Did you personally see these entire empty rows of seats? Cause I smell someone trying to stir sh*t up.
                                    "Lift up your head
                                    Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post

Did you personally see these entire empty rows of seats? Cause I smell someone trying to stir sh*t up.
                                      I agree. As if she didn't have enough made up bad press online. I went to 3 shows and I never saw empty seats. That's not to say that there wasn't the odd empty seat here and there but I personally didn't see any. Shows looked packed.
                                      A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else. - Bette Davis

Comment

Rows of empty seats? No.

Also empty seats or rows do not mean not sold out... it means scalpers bought them to resell at a higher price. So still sold out.

Comment

• Infraction given for trolling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                            Infraction given for trolling.
                                            This will be my last post so you can go ahead and ban me permanently if you like. I have no desire to be in a forum where politely and calmly stating facts is cause for an infraction.

We all saw the struggle to sell tickets in several dates, particularly in the US. Anyone can go back and check posts in this very thread where it was discussed at length.

Screenshots were posted of dates that had hundreds of tickets available on Ticket Master mere hours before the show.

The last minute price slashes were also a fact we all witnessed, as were the giveaways.

The empty seats were mentioned by several fans in another forum, people who are known posters and would have no reason to lie. I believe they were talking about the Miami dates, but I'm not sure as it was a while ago.

I never said the show was a flop. It wasn't. And I always thought the whole lottery thing actually hurt sales and drove potential buyers away early on. My point was merely that Live Nation always reports every single date as sold out and there's ample reason not to take those numbers at face value.

Comment

• ^Amazing how I go to many different forums I never have I ever seen anyone talking about "**rows** of empty seats".
                                              That plus if avg ticket price in basically all cities are this high what "price slashings" are you talking about.
                                              Last but not least,if you go back on this very thread and check those maps with several tickets available, you will confirm how,by the time of the show ,they were all basically sold out. Several posters talked about that here
                                              Obvs not all shows were 100% sold out.
                                              But, for you to come here ,after so many healthy boxscores , to talk about "rows of empty seats" sounds indeed like trolling

Comment

• Let's move on now, please!
                                                trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                                                trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• Madonna and her fans are very lucky they are caught up with corona virus risk at the very end of the tour.

I don't see anyone touring Europe this summer tbh.
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                                    Madonna and her fans are very lucky they are caught up with corona virus risk at the very end of the tour.

I don't see anyone touring Europe this summer tbh.
                                                    So true.
                                                    We were lucky to have this madame x tour before this catastrophic virus attacked.

Comment

• BB Boxscores

Madonna Palladium London, England Jan. 29-Feb. 16, 2020 $9,816,383 26002/26002 12/12 $625.11, $78.14 Live Nation

Comment

• Wow. great numbers

Comment

• We had those numbers posted a week ago in this thread though.

Comment

• My VIP tour book finally arrived!!! And it's so beautiful, I love it!
                                                            Thought that was a good solution hanging with the raisin girls

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyPerfumeBoy View Post
                                                              My VIP tour book finally arrived!!! And it's so beautiful, I love it!
                                                              Amazing, enjoy! I’m so jealous!
                                                              A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else. - Bette Davis

Comment

Working...
                                                              X