Madonna - Madame X Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post

If I remember Papa Dont Preach was not sung. It was only first verse and chorus though.
    But was PDP supposed to be played in full Or just few lines like EY?

Comment

• I was in doubt but still decided to purchase a ticket for Paris show last week

there were very few tickets left for Paris show, but managed to get a good seat in the Orchestra section anyway

Haven’t booked a flight or hotel: that will be a last minute thing seeing how things are going on

so again playing Madame X Russian roulette.....frustrating tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
        I meant she didnt sing it at all in Lisbon (someone can correct me if I am wrong). It was only the first verse and chorus she sang for the US.

Comment

Only first verse and chorus and she sang 'I'm not keeping my baby '
          Thought that was a good solution hanging with the raisin girls

Comment

• Madonna: Will Gompertz reviews the star's show at the London Palladium ★★★★★

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-51320857

Another 5 star review

Comment

• Between russian roulette, my injury and possible corona virus danger, this is putting me in too much stress
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I'm traveling inside a ziplock bag if needed as long as she does the show.
                Last edited by beredy; Sat February 1st, 2020, 11:51.
                I have received many gifts from God,
                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Trust the BBC review to be 5/5 stars but then complain she looked stiff and show had bad lighting. I do hope she does recover soon.

Comment

• Review of last night show say the show returned to his original set list, bar Crave, which we can safely say it’s gone for good.

Comment

• Yeah, it was a full show and fans say she was on fire and danced a lot.
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Review of last night show say the show returned to his original set list, bar Crave, which we can safely say it’s gone for good.
                        Hmmmm, so it's more likely she cut the setlist because of being late... I don't mind Crave being cut tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post

Hmmmm, so it's more likely she cut the setlist because of being late... I don't mind Crave being cut tbh.
                          Curfew at 11pm and show started 20 minutes past 9: she had no chance other than cut it.....

Comment

Curfew at 11pm and show started 20 minutes past 9: she had no chance other than cut it.....
                            She had the choice not to be late

Yeah, she can say she was late because she was doing rehab, but her being late on stage isn't a new thing. It's something that's been going on for a lot of number of tours now and one point fans bitch a lot for some time now, so it's definitely symptomatic that she's not all the way professional as she used to be. Which is fine, she earned it, but be upfront with fans - "I ****ed it up, I was late, I'm sorry." is more than enough.

​​​​​

Comment

• Curfew has nothing to do with Crave being cut. She didn't perform it in Lisbon as well.
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• it’s actually funny see Londoners complaining she only took the stage around 9pm when everywhere else u re lucky if she start around 11 pm....

aware of that in Lisbon I arrived to the theatre at ten

Comment

• Is there a curfew in Paris?
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                    Is there a curfew in Paris?
                                    I don't think so. So eat well and get hydrated. It's going to be a long night.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post

I don't think so. So eat well and get hydrated. It's going to be a long night.
                                      I've decided not to go, i hope it will be a full show and you enjoy it a lot
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Positive thing about a theatre show, is that u have your seat reserved so u don’t have to fight to get front row place.

still when I was in Lisbon I saw people in line hours before the show: what for seriously?

Comment

• True, it was funny to see people queueing in front of the Coliseu before 18:00 when I was coming back with my friends from a walk around Lisbon. We subsequently went to the hostel, held a little party there, drank a bottle of wine, watched a documentary about the dancers from Blond Ambition Tour and only shortly before 22:00 arrived to the Coliseu to still have even better places than some of these people who had queued for hours.

Comment

Positive thing about a theatre show, is that u have your seat reserved so u don’t have to fight to get front row place.

still when I was in Lisbon I saw people in line hours before the show: what for seriously?
                                            Thats what I feel when I take a flight with assigned seats. People push and shove to be in line first. Why is everyone in a hurry at the gate when we all have our seat assignments? I think its just some mentality that people need to be first or something.

Comment

• BBC: 5 starts

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-51320857

Comment

• She sounds amazing.
                                                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

She sounds amazing.
                                                  Thanks for posting

will u attend the show?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                                    X