Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madonna - Madame X Tour

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by menime123 View Post
    At these prices? $1B a night easily
    An that's before the merchandise sales!

    Comment


    • You mean at least a million $ a night?

      Comment


      • Lucky you! I ended up with 8th row... Not too bad I guess...

        Btw, do you guys know how the £10 tickets on madonna.com will work?
        “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

        Comment


        • She should've made a stop in Italy imo. They're very loyal to Madge and they deserve a tour date there.
          Cha Cha Instructor

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Washingtonian25 View Post
            You mean at least a million $ a night?
            Madonna doesn’t get out of bed for less than $4M
            M08T10

            Comment


            • Originally posted by madfan13 View Post
              Lucky you! I ended up with 8th row... Not too bad I guess...

              Btw, do you guys know how the £10 tickets on madonna.com will work?
              It’ll be an online lottery I believe, similar to how broadway and the west end operate ticket lotteries on a daily basis: you have to throw your name into the online hat (possibly on the day of the show) and just hope for the best.
              M08T10

              Comment


              • My credit card couldn't get verified du ring check-out so no tickets for me. That never happened before
                Last edited by CandyPerfumeBoy; Fri May 24th, 2019, 11:03.
                Thought that was a good solution hanging with the raisin girls

                Comment


                • Originally posted by CandyPerfumeBoy View Post
                  My credit card couldn't get verified du ring check-out so no tickets for me. That never happened before
                  I had the same Problem...

                  Comment


                  • It may be because the sums are so high and your card's fraud protection kicks in

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by bitchshesmadonna View Post
                      It may be because the sums are so high and your card's fraud protection kicks in
                      This could be a reason for sure. I don't know how it's handled in other countries, but here you call your card issuer and tell them you want to spend more than the limit and how much, then they raise the daily limit and it's valid for 24 hours before it reverts back to the original sum. So if you're having problems try to see if its the daily card limit thing.
                      I have received many gifts from God,
                      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
                      .

                      Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                        She should've made a stop in Italy imo. They're very loyal to Madge and they deserve a tour date there.
                        I can see a second leg coming.
                        Why reach for the Moon when we have the Stars.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by CandyPerfumeBoy View Post
                          My credit card couldn't get verified du ring check-out so no tickets for me. That never happened before

                          There’s still plenty of London tickets. Contact your bank and keep searching for them. Good luck!
                          M08T10

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Washingtonian25 View Post
                            What do you guys think will be the average gross per show?
                            Her Macau's show grossed $ 4 million per show to 3,700 people. Probably, she'll gross between $ 1,5M and 2M with the next tour

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by MadonnaIcon View Post
                              Her Macau's show grossed $ 4 million per show to 3,700 people. Probably, she'll gross between $ 1,5M and 2M with the next tour
                              I contacted my bank but they couldn't fix this either, nor ticketmaster. First time I encounter this problem. Well I'll try to get tickets for Paris on monday, otherwise I'll have to skip this tour.
                              Thought that was a good solution hanging with the raisin girls

                              Comment


                              • In her last Instagram dancers looks to be rehearsing. But she doesnt dance. It seems she does not move her toe with this tour. Sit down and sing with a guitar. Another on stage and on the record kind of boring show?
                                Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by autumnwind View Post
                                  In her last Instagram dancers looks to be rehearsing. But she doesnt dance. It seems she does not move her toe with this tour. Sit down and sing with a guitar. Another on stage and on the record kind of boring show?
                                  Behave

                                  This isn’t tour rehearsals - it’ll be album promo rehearsal
                                  M08T10

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by autumnwind View Post
                                    In her last Instagram dancers looks to be rehearsing. But she doesnt dance. It seems she does not move her toe with this tour. Sit down and sing with a guitar. Another on stage and on the record kind of boring show?
                                    Where did you get she doesnt dance because I didnt see her in that video?

                                    Comment


                                    • Dancers r only dancing. She is not from the video.
                                      Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

                                      Comment


                                      • Tour rehearsals have not even started...
                                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                                        Comment


                                        • Ok so then you know nothing so there was no basis for you to comment that she "doesnt lift a toe"

                                          Comment


                                          • In eurovision she didnt dance. Her dancers were doing the moves mostly. It won't change. Billboard awards had few dance
                                            moves too. By looking at those it wont be different that much
                                            Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

                                            Comment


                                            • Guys she is 60. Let her live and be lucky that she’s still performing omg.
                                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

                                              Comment


                                              • With 68 shows she might gross more than 136 million in tickets. 2 million per night would do that. That's lots of money for theaters.
                                                Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

                                                Comment


                                                • Cher does those performances. Madonna will follow I think
                                                  Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by autumnwind View Post
                                                    In eurovision she didnt dance. Her dancers were doing the moves mostly. It won't change. Billboard awards had few dance
                                                    moves too. By looking at those it wont be different that much
                                                    Stop with the negativity. We all know you’re not happy you aren’t going. The rehearsal footage posted wasn’t even all dancers, Madonna wasn’t in it and tour rehearsals haven’t started. Madonna never learns the choreography with the dancers, but joins them once she knows it. Madonna didn’t dance in the promo appearances for American Life - aside from the VMAs - and she did dance during BBMA and Eurovision. At the same time, there was very little choreography in DWT - it was more vocal focused with staged movement (as oppose to say RIT which had choreography in every number).

                                                    Even if she sit on her new ass for 2 hours and sings acoustically, it will be unique and a total experience. She won’t do that though. She clearly has a vision and I’m incredibly excited.

                                                    Don’t hate on something that hasn’t been created yet
                                                    M08T10

                                                    Comment


                                                    • Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                                      Guys she is 60. Let her live and be lucky that she’s still performing omg.
                                                      +1

                                                      Comment


                                                      • Originally posted by autumnwind View Post
                                                        With 68 shows she might gross more than 136 million in tickets. 2 million per night would do that. That's lots of money for theaters.
                                                        Probably, she'll add more 10 shows in US and 15 in Europe.

                                                        Comment


                                                        • I doubt she will do more than 2 - 2,5 million $ per show. So far, if she does 2,5 million $ per show, she will outgross "Rebel Heart Tour".

                                                          Comment


                                                          • I believe in $ 1,5 - 2M per show. I hope that she grosses more than Celine's next tour lol

                                                            Comment


                                                            • So where can I buy these goddam tickets for Lisbon now?

                                                              Comment

                                                              Working...
                                                              X