No announcement yet.

Madonna - Madame X Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm an atheist but will pray to God jesus buddha or Allah that she will tour in the summer for the bigger tour. Please.
    I hope she comes to asia and korea for the first time. She had the most lucrative leg in Asia from the last tour. The most expensive tour tickets and highest grossings records of all time in Asian history. She could do it all over again for the next tour if she does next tour.

Its heartbreaking to see this. She is leaving out a million people this time who saw her the last tour in 2o16.

Latin influence but no south american dates.
    The most lucrative leg which made both the most expensive tour tickets and best grossings records in asian history in asia with last tour but no Asian dates this time.

I mean I'm almost crying in south korea where she never bothered to visit here. Never.
    Even u2 is coming to seoul this December with two dates dome tour for the very first time in our country.
    Madonna and rolling stones are the only mega stars who never visited here.
    Heartbreaking.
    It will be the most marvellous news for me if she would tour with arena and stadium itinerary in the summer and in asia after this theater.
    Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• OMG if I see one more post from you about that damn million people missing or an arena tour!!
      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
        OMG if I see one more post from you about that damn million people missing or an arena tour!!
        Have to quote u here, damn 😂

Comment

• Regarding the show in Portugal (as I’ll try to get tickets).
          I read here several times that tickets will be on https://everythingisnew.pt/madonna/

But, if you see that page they say:
          “A Everything is New aconselha a compra de bilhetes apenas nos pontos de venda oficiais referidos na lista abaixo:
          Locais de venda: Coliseu, FNAC, El Corte Inglés, Worten, CTT, Agência ABEP.”

That is, they’re not selling the tickets, I understand. They recommend to buy tickets only in those official places.

The Coliseum website doesn’t have the concert listed yet.
          Can’t find tickets section in El Corte Inglés Portugal website.
          FNAC website says tickets will be available to purchase on Friday but in their stores, not online.
          Agência ABEP seems to be kiosks on the streets according to Google.
          Still nothing about the tickets on Worten website...

Isn’t it a big MESS?
          I see Ticketmaster/Livenation don’t have a Portugal site, but there should be some online official store to purchase tickets, not only these local stores pages...

Comment

• What, they won't do online sales for Portugal?
            I have received many gifts from God,
            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Guess some of those pages will have them on Friday, but nothing right now.
              Only Fnac website so far and they clearly say:

BILHETES DISPONÍVEIS DIA 25 DE MAIO A PARTIR DAS 10H NAS LOJAS FÍSICAS FNAC, MEDIANTE LOTAÇÃO DISPONÍVEL NO MOMENTO

http://bilheteira.fnac.pt/Evento-203...-MADAME-X-TOUR

Comment

• Everything about this tour is a mess though. Buying tickets for a concert shouldn't be so difficult.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I hope I can get 2 tickets for Lisbon no matter what :(

Comment

• So where the hell to find tickets?????

Comment

• Got my tickets: YAASSS !!

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
                        Got my tickets: YAASSS !!
                        Congrats!!!!!
                        I have received many gifts from God,
                        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Got my tickets: YAASSS !!
                          Which website?

Never mind. Just seen it on her official website.

Comment

• If someone does not intend to use the code for Lisbon or all 4 tickets, I will be grateful for sharing the code

Comment

• So is there a way I can get tickets for Lisbon without being a member of her official page? :(

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                                So is there a way I can get tickets for Lisbon without being a member of her official page? :(
                                General sale may 25

Comment

General sale may 25
                                  Okay! Through her page as well?

Comment

• So happy some of us are getting tickets! I’m still hoping to become a verified London fan...
                                    M08T10

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                                      Okay! Through her page as well?
                                      yes

Comment

• Dear Legacy fans if someone else had 2 free places on the code, I would be grateful

Comment

• So there are a lot of tickets on stubhub. Are those even legit? They are absurd prices though.

Comment

• When are we expect to receive the message about being verified as a fan? I know it was today but about what time?
                                            Thought that was a good solution hanging with the raisin girls

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyPerfumeBoy View Post
                                              When are we expect to receive the message about being verified as a fan? I know it was today but about what time?
                                              My confirmation been verified for London via email has just come through , see what's left tomorrow now lol!

You get code via a txt at 9am tomorrow
                                              Last edited by stevejb4u; Thu May 23rd, 2019, 17:34.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevejb4u View Post
                                                My confirmation been verified for London via email has just come through , see what's left tomorrow now lol!

You get code via a txt at 9am tomorrow
                                                Received the mail too. Good luck tomorrow, let's hope we'll get a ticket

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyPerfumeBoy View Post
                                                  Received the mail too. Good luck tomorrow, let's hope we'll get a ticket
                                                  You too!
                                                  Think gonna be a gamble & I'm thinking midweek be better as most people might go for Saturday or Sundays

Comment

• Yes I think so, too. I'll try for the wednesdays and thursdays

Comment

Working...
                                                    X