X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like we’re back in 1990 all over again

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
      I swear I could know your review without even reading it......lol next....
      Nobody forces you to read or post virulent comments.

Comment

• Looks like she threw a party for her crew.

And yay for Viagogo i was able to sell my ticket. Now, i'm gonna wait for tour to finish and then wait for Netflix special or tour dvd release.
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Yay can’t wait for the Dvd as well

she d better release it and release it soon ffs

Comment

• Sooo curious to see the London gross .

Comment

• Did she cancel any other London shows or only the very first one?

It seems like she's doing a bit better or am I wrong? (health wise)

Comment

• 3 London shows have been canceled. And 2 Paris ones (so far).
                I have received many gifts from God,
                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
                  Like we’re back in 1990 all over again
                  She looks really good there

Comment

• Let's just take a moment to laugh at this :

Comment

• Listening to God Control, damn i really wanted to see this show. Hope we'll get the full show soon.
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• My best friend is attending tonight's show. He bought a ticket for 23rd originally but considering it'll be a short show, i told him to buy one for tonight so that he'll see her in full form. I'm sure she rested pretty well between dates.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• My friend is attending tonight show, he just told me he received an email that say the show will start late because of technical issues.

Comment

• Could someone tell me, if it is possible to re-sell my ticket?

Comment

• Originally posted by larces View Post
                              Could someone tell me, if it is possible to re-sell my ticket?
                              Yes, you can use viagogo or ticketswap.
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• The show started at midnight and it was past 2 am when it was finished
                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• It was a full show last night and Jean Paul Gaultier was the beer bitch. Some guys saw M dropped off by a car, while they were waiting in queue out of Le Grand Rex!
                                  If you're gonna act like a bitch, then you're gonna die like a bitch!

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                    The show started at midnight and it was past 2 am when it was finished
                                    Yea I read about that on another forum. Apparently people were outraged and leaving the theatre before the end of the show. They also seemed to care very little about the Polaroid photo moment and her rants. The French are a tough crowd and they’ll let her know exactly that, every night.

Also, wonder why ushers don't really do much about these drunk people who shout really awful things to her. It happened in Paris last night, and it happened on other nights in London and Vegas, I believe. She's a fighter and won't take any crap from anyone but it must be really hard to hear things like that from your audience.
                                    Last edited by madfan13; Sun February 23rd, 2020, 13:59.
                                    “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Comment

• Oh the way some drama queen here are painting the show

one of my best friend was there last night
                                      he told me was the best M show he ever seen, crowd was at her feet, and she was in top form despite the injury.

Comment

Yes, you can use viagogo or ticketswap.
                                        thank you, just sold my ticket for Thursday :LOL:

Comment

• Originally posted by larces View Post

thank you, just sold my ticket for Thursday :LOL:

Congrats, i guess
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Review of 2nd Paris show from MN

The second Madame X show in Paris just finished (1.15), it started a bit after 11pm with Vogue. The show had some technical difficulties, completely halting before Batuka. Madonna herself came from behind the curtain, apologising for the delay and explaining that the stage was actually too big for the French theatre, which was also the cause for the late start yesterday. She sang Elvis Presley’s Falling In Love until the problems were solved. For Killers she asked people to come closer to the stage, and when security chased them away, M asked them back again. So most of the show there were fans in front. The polaroid was bought by German fan Jörg for €2.000, and he told her “Thank you for inspiring us with your art!” which she appreciated. The beer bitch (who was sitting in front of me!!) was Jason from London. Madonna was a bit nervous because so many fans were surrounding her. But most of the show she was happy and smiling. Her vocals were gorgeous!

Comment

• I held a little hope that the second show in Paris would be full one because there's no curfew... Oh well. Better an 80% one than no show.
                                              I have received many gifts from God,
                                              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                                I held a little hope that the second show in Paris would be full one because there's no curfew... Oh well. Better an 80% one than no show.
                                                Second nights are always shorter since London (if i'm not mistaken).

She's doing back to back shows on 26 and 27th so i'm sure the show on 29th will be cancelled.
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                                  I held a little hope that the second show in Paris would be full one because there's no curfew... Oh well. Better an 80% one than no show.
                                                  I think the shorter show is to benefit her injury. When she does a back to back show, the second show is the shorter one.

Comment

Second nights are always shorter since London (if i'm not mistaken).

She's doing back to back shows on 26 and 27th so i'm sure the show on 29th will be cancelled.
                                                    She never cancelled a Saturday show and she’s not performing on the 28th.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X